New Member Intro

Hello CoDz Forum

Welcome to my introduction

I'm a PS3 User and primarily on COD Black Ops, Zombies. I was introduced to the game 6 months ago and have been enjoying every minute, including those random games where newbs jack my window for cheap kills... then I get all that money back reviving them.

I'm not into hacks or using glitches I play for pure skills and fun. I love using strategies that can speed up the process of getting through levels, so I'm constantly thinking of what I can do to improve my game.

My goal is to reach Level 80... which I'm assuming is a 20 hour max game...

Currently my Kino level is 56...

SN= ScVz_9Wolf9

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my friend, and welcome to the biggest zombies forum on the net ;)

We got everything here from strategies, to theories, to stories to chickens. No, seriously, there are chickens here. Be sure to check out MegaAfroMan's guide on how to be a good CoDz user and some useful tips on how to get started! Also, we pride ourselves in being one of the greatest communities around, so you will be welcomed with open arms for sure ;)

Enjoy yourself!

-Jolteon

ok Thanks for welcome and the tips I wasn't sure what I could to earn some "Brains".

No problem! To earn Brains all you really need to do is make a good post. If someone else on the forum likes it then they can award you with brains! It's simple really!

Here's some brains from me to get you started ;)

-Jolteon

Well hello comrade! Welcome to CoDz, I am MegaAfroMan (as Dark Jolteon has mentioned) and I would like to present you with your very own CoDz User's Manual! Just click the red text in my guide and it will send you to my guide. If you have any questions feel free to PM me, or anyone else on the forum. Until then, happy slaying!

Welcome to the site mate, make sure to check out the gameplay and strategies section and you'll find all sorts of useful guidance ;) From personal experience I think the key to high rounds in co-op is just 2 players with a solid strategy, if you have that then you can pretty much go until you're bored to death. If you're lookig for someone to do that with you may find the teammate finder section of use ;)