What new perks there might be on next game.

Nathan169

You can just post your idea what perk and effect would be possible on the next game. :D

Something like cut perk named Candolier.

Cost:2500

Effect: Doubles or triples ammo clip size only depending on what gun.

You can make a PaP'd gun with more ammo. Ex. Porter's 2X Ray Gun has 40 rounds and 200 ammo. W/ the perk, its 80 rounds and 400 ammo.

A perk that allows you to have a radar map.

Cost:1500

Effect: Allows you to see where is zombies, players, and power ups on radar map (like from multiplayer radar).

A kind of machine that you can add any different attachments on any guns.

Cost: Varies on what attachments are.

Effect: Like you add aperture sight on MP40 or Add grenade launcher on AK-74u.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I think 8 is plenty enough. If they start adding four more per game, it will get way out of hand. Too many perks and perk machines liter the map.

Not to mention, if they have easter eggs that reward you with all 8 perks again, you're already a God by that point anyhow.

Meh, If anything, they could do a patch to make Stamin Up do that or something. No need to create a whole new perk.

If they did that stamin-up would be way overpowered an they would have to raise the price to at least 3000. I just say add 1 new perk, 9 isn't all that much.

Plus what I think they should do is only include some perks in each map. This way it adds challenge to it. I personally like ascension's set up, with the blend of old and new perks. If they make it like this then there can still be new perks without there being too many.

Well, Speed Cola costs 3000 points, and with less and less people using camping strategies it more and more becomes a perk that people overlook. Maybe if the perk was updated so you switched weapons faster and weapons were brought back up quicker after knifing or sprinting, then it'd be worth the price. I just don't see how this perk can cost more than Juggernog right now :lol:

You dont have to take all 8 perks. It doesnt really matter if there was like 12 perks. That means you can choose any perks that you want. If you did not like this perk and don't take it. If there is a overpowered perk, if you not like it. Then don't take it. Simple as that...

Treyarch doesnt add patches to perks at all.

Well, Speed Cola costs 3000 points, and with less and less people using camping strategies it more and more becomes a perk that people overlook. Maybe if the perk was updated so you switched weapons faster and weapons were brought back up quicker after knifing or sprinting, then it'd be worth the price. I just don't see how this perk can cost more than Juggernog right now :lol:

Just think about how good it would be to switch faster though. If you are cornered and you can instantly whip your thundergun out then you will never die. I really think people underestimate what it would do for them.

I also think that speed cola is over-priced, 3000 really isn't worth it IMHO. It would be worth it if they decreased swap time. But I think it should be its own perk. If they do what I suggested before there is no reason why they can't add new perks.

Yeah but if they continue to do these awarding EE's, like earning all perks, you're screen would be littered with perks and completely take the rest of the games challenge out of it. Not to mention scattered perk machines everywhere. The more they add, the bigger the maps will have to be. And the more expensive it would be to get from one end to the other.

Yeah no more perks please, too many already :lol:

Then cut some! Or even better, make 3 perks randomly spawn at set locations, excluding Jug, Revive, and Flopper (the three 'essentials' in my opinion) so you never know what you'll get. You could get Mule Kick, Deadshot, or Double Tap one game, but Stamin Up, Speed Cola, and Mule Kick one game! How cool would that be?

Yeah no more perks please, too many already :lol:

Then cut some! Or even better, make 3 perks randomly spawn at set locations, excluding Jug, Revive, and Flopper (the three 'essentials' in my opinion) so you never know what you'll get. You could get Mule Kick, Deadshot, or Double Tap one game, but Stamin Up, Speed Cola, and Mule Kick one game! How cool would that be?

I had an idea for something like that while dreaming up a map one time (a pirate themed "ghost ship" one, cause I'm a boss 8-) ). Here's the deal: When you spawn, all the perk machines' locations are randomized (except Quick Revive, which is always at spawn for solo purposes). However, after you turn on the power, it's possible to get a parrot out of the box. The parrot, like the teddy bear, will refund the points you spent on the box. However, rather than moving the box, it will shuffle the locations of all perk machines. Here's the interesting twist: one perk machine will be replaced with the Pack-a-Punch machine. So now Pack-a-Punch is open, but one perk is unavailable until the next time you get the parrot.

An expansion on that idea: the special round is the Captain. He kinda works like a combination of the Pentagon thief and the space monkeys. Rather than attacking you, he goes to a random perk machine and tries to destroy it with his sword. If he succeeds in destroying it, a perk machine will no longer be able to spawn in that spot. The perk machine he destroyed can reappear after you get the parrot, but that means that two perks (or one perk and the Pack-a-Punch) will be unavailable at a time, and if he destroys two spots, then THREE will be unavailable, and so on (there will be one spot that he can never destroy though).

He will only destroy two machines per round before leaving. He will always drop a Max Ammo, even if you didn't kill him. If you kill him before he destroys a machine, he will also drop a Perk Bottle. If you kill him before he even touches a machine, he will drop a Perk Bottle and a Bonfire Sale, where all the available perk machines turn into Pack-a-Punch machines for 30 seconds, and the price for Pack-a-Punch is reduced to 1000 points.

Sorry I went off on a rant about that idea, but this IS a thread about perks in future zombies. I kinda just like sharing ideas of mine :D

If they add anymore perks, I'd like to see them do something much like they did on COTD with the PaP machine and every so often, rotate which perks spawn.

For example,

The game spawns with Jug, Stamin Up, Double Tap and Deadshot. After 3 minutes, they shuffle, and a different set of four spawn in the same places, each time being completely random.

I'm sorry for posting this. But i think Black ops perks suck.. (my opinion [No offence])

I loved when there was only 4 perks and one of them was completely useless in solo (quick revive)

Also, that knife thing.. First play WaW, then go to play Bo, in black ops, knife range is like 2x longer than in WaW (Did this test on Pc). So my recommends to next Treyarch zombies is: MP40, Kar98k, Wunderwaffe DG-2, 4 Original perks, Monkey + other weapons Treyarch wants :D but no more perks! (that mule-kick made it too easy... [Thundergun, Raygun, E-Bow {all PaP}])

But... Again this is my opinion :) keep posting great ideas!

Edit:

Also i have nothing against them to use my Electrinicator if they want, But they need to write "Rutu77" to it! lol

:lol: