Has anyone thought of THIS?

Idea! When the next zombies maps come out for the next game:

Include the regular map packs, but the last two, make them:

1. The classic W@W maps. And a suggestion: put WWII guns in the box. A commando on Nacht just ain't right. I think putting cod war weapons in w@w maps totally takes away from the WWII feel.

2. All the black ops maps, and if there's any new weapons in the new game keep the black ops guns in the black ops box, please!

These would be two seperate map Packs, and this has advantages, because if you want to play w@w or black ops zombies, you don't have to change discs.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me, they've been floating around. The only problem I have with that is I hope that just like how Moon was added to the Classic Map token for Blops, they do the something. Or just have it transfer over because I'd really rather not have to pay for all the maps again.

• 4 weeks later...

I think that the guns from WaW need to be added somehow, but this idea isn't how I would do it. I only say this because now on blops zombies there's maybe 1k people playing the classic maps ? (on ps3)

So if you added basically a sepereate 'playlist' for these classic maps with classic weapons then there'd be even less people and therefore longer matchmaking and so on.

Personally I would like it if they just kept WAW guns, it seems weird to me that in the cold war era using new guns like the galil or m16 when I should be using the Thompson and such (this is all excluding the power weapons, they should be there no matter what) so I think that they should have kept WAW weapons but kept adding new old style weapons, and I hope they do something new and innovative with the black ops 2 zombie weapon choices.