WY U NO PLAY 5!

Tankeo Dempsaki

Agree with most points on here. The problem is that many of my friends (and indeed pretty much every random) think that a mpa is only good if it is easy. The point is that zombies is meant to be a challenge. At first, I was like "Kino FTW!", but then realised that Kino can be so easy, that past round 30, you're just getting bored. Five requires proper strategy to do well, yet can still be entertaining. I remember playing with three other guys, one running train in war room, rest of us in PaP room, when we got a fire sale - those of us in PaP were out of ammo, immediately screamed "FIRE SALEEEEEEEEE!" and charged out, before remembering that the doors shut behind you, so we ended up screwing the other guy's train and running around with no ammo whatsoever for about 20 seconds before we all died.

I prefer the maps that I find challenging - that's why I always played Verruckt on WaW (hated those sprinting zombies!) and will still play some Shangri-La when possible, the problem being that everyone is always on Kino and Moon now.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic