Music :)

gabbehhh

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were to choose a band to do a zombie song I would probably choose either Bullet for my Valentine or Pillar. Both are great bands with amazing guitar skills and singers with voices from God. Just so you can get an idea, here is a song from each that COULD have been used for zombies:

jTEkfsGnRTA

Pillar

Qz6IMjdthr4

BFMV. I think this would have been good for after the Moon Easter Egg was completed. The lyrics are perfect!

Just my opinion, let me know if you agree :P

-Jolteon

A collaboration would be cool, have Avenged meet with Elena for a A7x/Zombies makeover song.

I was just thinking of that this morning.

But it'd need to be someone other than A7X

Agreed, however if you think about the lyrics themselves, A7x cover a (assumed) Richtofen point of view. So, with that in order, I think one collab with those two would be neat.

Bullet for my valentine- hand of blood/no control/eye of the storm/pleasure and pain/waking the demon

In fear and faith-the road to hell in paved with good intentions/Live love die/silence is screaming/the end/the taste of regret/ your world on fire

celldweller :) - EON/The best its gonna get/Fadeaway/own little world/switchback/Under my feet

I wanna say Rise against would be good but ....eh :|

Theres some other good ones stored in my head but im sick and it hurts to think sorry :C

i like elena's older music

mabey three days grace or skillet??

Skillet it christian rock so that wouldnt turn out to well :x and the only good 3DG songs are : like u said, pain / Bitter Taste/break/No more/It's all over

Just imagine....you buy or get all perks.....and you hear that guitar riff.

It's Comfortably Numb by Pink Floyd

Anyone? Anyone?

Or even better....Run Like Hell by Pink Floyd

Cmon i could go forever lol :lol:

:

Maybe If I was frying on shrooms. :lol:

YESSSSSS !! you deserve brains for making my day.....I was ultimately gonna give it to whoever would make the first pot/any drug joke about Pink Floyd :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else diggin Linkin Park?

Papercut,

Numb,

In the end &c..

For theb plainer ones (Nacht &c) My december

And the mother of all zombies songs that should be but aren't

Wake me up inside - Evanescence ft Linkin Park

Or even Korn or AC/DC or Guns and Roses &c...

Or what about MCR??

Theory of a Deadman, Hate my life, Lowlife &c??

God there are so many, but in the end Elena and Kev have to stay on in the main, I would welcome these other songs as bonuses, or just the odd maps...

:D

Ascension and Kino had the most badass songs IMO. All the other ones were fantastic, at worst. Well, Moons was alright, but I liked it from a story standpoint. I don't however, welcome outside music with a map featuring the main characters. COtD fir alright, though. Elena and Kevin K thx. Although a colab would be amazing...

Yes, a collar would definitely be interesting. Perhaps there should be a map where there are 8 characters, and much like Moon where you can switch between Area 51 and the Moon, make it so there's two maps in one, and you can swap between crews at a certain point, or have 8 players in all via online?