Music :)

gabbehhh

From the classic maps to moon, I'd think we'd all agree that the music changed quite a bit.

What type of music would you like to see?

Do you welcome music by people outside Treyarch, such as Eminem and Avenged Sevenfold?

I, personally, wasn't very fond of the song for Moon and songs that are like those of the classic maps are the better choice for me.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually love all the songs even coming home, I give huge props to Kevin Sherwood cuz he's the one that plays every single instrument on the songs AND he writes them too, you know how hard that is and to sync everything up ? ..it's amazing.

Also I'm pretty sure it's getting even harder for him to do this cuz now he has to incorporate the easter eggs and Sam's point of view in the lyrics without giving too much away, this guy is a genius for doing that

Lastly Elena has a beautiful voice that goes so good with his music, and she interprets the lyrics incredibly , I feel like their team up is part of zombies now and I'm always excited to hear what's next, I wouldn't change them ... They're classic

There's another thread similar to this floating about closely somewhere.

However, I'll gladly say again that I'm a fan of Elena and Kevin's stuff. Even though the last song was pretty half-assed. Changing the artists for the next game just wouldn't be the same.

No offense, but that would be worse than Eminem.... Especially in the atmosphere of zombies.

However, if we were to change this into a "What guest artists would you like to see have a special song in the next game?" thread, I'd personally like to see another song written specifically for zombies. Like A7X's COTD song but with someone like All That Remains or Five Finger Death Punch and the like.

i also think i'd only want songs that are not done by kevin and elena if it's on a map like CotD or gotten by an achievement. they should definitely put some "good old fashioned rock" ;)

but i like practically any genre so i'm pretty much okay with anything.

it's not that i don't like coming home, it's just that i think that they could have done something better, but we are all entitled to our pwn opinions :)

honestly, the song i cimpletely fell in love with was Undone

I love all of Elena's songs. It's funny, because Coming Home is probably my least favorite out of all of them (even though I love it) but it has the most plays out of all of them! It's close to 500 while the rest are around 250-300, and Pareidolia is my favourite haha.

No idea why they chose Eminem. Fits in a way and has a good beat, but that song was unexpected. It was a one off thing I reckon.

Avenged Sevenfold I would gladly welcome. Did a good job with Not Ready To Die, and Nightmare already kicked ass before Black Ops came out so it'd be nice to see some original music from them again. Maybe even a collaboration with Elena at some point?