How to get the 40k pts by the round 10

moonbro

Many of you clicked on my thread because you wanted to learn how to ... get the 40k pts by the round 10 .... right?

Well im finna teach you how! - I get 60k by 11 :) -

1st part is you wana find one good partner who can run a train and is good with a bowie knife :o

I play 2 player so we dont have to worry bout other ppl , we get mad pts, and i dont have to spend an extra 5.. yes 5 hours to get to round 60.

When you start the game re start a couple times until you each have about 1k pts from knifing before the buzzer goes off.

Once you do that one person will stand in the very back behind the teleporter while you run a train around the map....

--theresmany different trains....

you gotta think why treyarch put objects there and figure out how to work with the zombies..

i found numerous figure 8's i can run very well without being touched.--

You run the circle a couple times knifing dogs until the whole map is gathered ..

then your partner willl run next to you with the train following behind.

You want to run the train behind the pack A PUNCH machine then shoot to get 200-350 pts per clip

If done right

~Note: dogs will fly back 20 feet sometimes when runing behind pap machine WIERD!~

You and your partner will have about 2-2.5k points each and 2 grenades left if done correctly.

When out of bullets throw all of your grenades at the same time and book it to the teleporter and prone behind your partner

- Human shield and dogs dont hit u as often :D-

Once you arrive wait a couple seconds and slowly make your way alll the way to the hacker. *NOT TO SLOW*

You and your teammate will want to press and hold x on the hacker at the same time to each get a hacker.-

The Zombies will have breached like 6 windows if you went slow enough and thats like 600 extra pts .

While your still on the 1st round have ur partner hack the doors to earth while you watch the crawler.

Ok you both go to earth now its 1 hit knife for awhile! *not sure how long but 2nd buzzer still 1 hit*So as soon as you spawn run down to the first swamp knife a couple zombies.

Run back to the teleporter and hold them off as long as u can as it is one hit kill without being to sketchy!

Add those points up that could be another 1k pts each!

You arrive back at earth. Kill the crawler when you reach the labratories.

Hack each window 2 times while killing zombies to maximize your pts

- you guys could each have a bowie knife if you hack your partner pts-

Save a zombo!

Go back to earth with a bowie knife.

If your partner doesnt have a knife he should stay back.

Be careful while you do not have juggernog its easy to die!

Use your knife carefully to get the 2500 pts for juggernog.

After getting juggernog you can knife and get enough pts to buy you and your partner a bowie knife, jugg, flopper.

When you arrive back at the moon go to the labs.. hack your partner pts.. let him get a knife and flopper.

Kill the crawler... your now on round 3. do not kill the last zombie.

You now need to go back to earth both pap'ing you pistols.

If your partner didnt get enough for juggernog he can stay in the back with his pistol and flopper while

you keep knifing.

By the time you want to go back to the moon you will have enough pts to hit the box 10 times

and get whatever perks you want.

Start round 4.... save another zombie... go back to earth let partner get juggernog.

Now both of you can knife like crazy and shoot ur mustang n sally when times get tough.

You should have enough pts where you dont know what to do with them

if you keep going back to earth every other round.

If you follow this sloppy guide you will have a pap gun by round 5 FO SHO

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really interesting and different strategy man! This is good. I like the way you use the map and surroundings to your advantage. First of all, welcome to the site, great first post! :)

I'm glad that you're getting into strategy straight away. This is a very solid work, right here, but if you formatted it, with some clerical errors corrected and maybe some better spacing, man, this would be an even more legit strategy guide!

Go over to the introduction section so we can greet you properly. Also, check out the Master Zombies Guide and Complete Solo Survival Guide if you want. I can tell you're quite the strategist. 8-)

Now that's a first post [brains]

I always like to get the same amount when starting a solo game but I like to get a 15k start from wreaking havoc on NML, which of course wouldn't work so well in co-op. Either way, getting such a huge amount of points by the end of round 9 and leaving a crawler is a sure-fire way to fully prepare for the rest of the game.

• 2 weeks later...

While possible, I don`t think its worth it.

The most applicable part of your strategy is having one partner running the small train in NML to start, putting out all the ammo, then switching places. Beyond that, going that slowly and running back to NML multiple times in the first couple rounds just eats time without much of a benefit.

I`ve gotten the bowie and opened the biodome by round 3, which is as fast as I care to go