Official No Man's Land Records

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got 132 kills at the moment. I plan to play a bit more NML, I've been having fun with it! Notice that the top four on my friends list are from CoDz. ;)

[

Image ]

And the one next to you :) How can you forget Gabbeh.

I wouldn't forget her! The name that is highlighted is someone not from here. I really should add more people from CoDz.

hello llstevell my team mate is ranked no 1 nml 366 kills and would be nice if this updated when ya free :) chopper or super will confirm this thanks

This isn't a world leaderboard mate it's the CoDZ leaderboard, so it's just for active CoDZ regulars otherwise we'd also be missing Mato, Relaxing, Alvarito, VenoM and many others ;)

Well I sat down and spent 47 minutes in No mans land this week...got jugg and mustang and sally...BUT

I have no idea how many kills I had! I went ahead and played the moon until round 18 or so but needed to go eat dinner. Looked at the leader boards later and no updates. Hopefully it shows up or I'll never no. Stupid leader boards.

I'm sure it won't be anything near a record but hoping something near 100.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I sat down and spent 47 minutes in No mans land this week...got jugg and mustang and sally...BUT

I have no idea how many kills I had! I went ahead and played the moon until round 18 or so but needed to go eat dinner. Looked at the leader boards later and no updates. Hopefully it shows up or I'll never no. Stupid leader boards.

I'm sure it won't be anything near a record but hoping something near 100.

NML leaderboard is only for kills you got before you teleported to Moon. If you quit the game they won't go to leaderboard at all.

First of all congrats to lemonade, its like tom's situation all over again. It feel great to finally clear your biggest obstacle doesn't it?

And secondly,

I got 343 a couple of days ago and ill have the proof up soon. I think im done with NML, my goal was a 340+ kill game and now that i have done it, it's time to give nml a break.

Obviously you are one of the best players on the forum, why use the bogus numbers in your signature? I saw your Der Riese round 15 challenge video and you were great. Take pride in your achievements and show us your real scores.

First of all congrats to lemonade, its like tom's situation all over again. It feel great to finally clear your biggest obstacle doesn't it?

And secondly,

I got 343 a couple of days ago and ill have the proof up soon. I think im done with NML, my goal was a 340+ kill game and now that i have done it, it's time to give nml a break.

Obviously you are one of the best players on the forum, why use the bogus numbers in your signature? I saw your Der Riese round 15 challenge video and you were great. Take pride in your achievements and show us your real scores.

No doubt. I was actually thinking how similar my situation is to Tom's. ;)

And congrats on the 343! That's insane. Gotta agree with Jay though. I'm all for humility, but not to the point where I put in fake scores. ;)