Official No Man's Land Records

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My highest NML is 306 same as you Dougie_All_Day97 ;) No video though but I'm sure any one on my xbox friends list can confirm it.

The only NML video I have is the Ultimate Rape Train Challenge. Was this what you were talking about way2g00?

39ldC5V4d2I

WTF jloves2game is MrDeerHead. I've been sub to his channel for so long and had know idea haha. I got that 304 a long time ago, back when 303+ was top 50. I guess since then my brain just morphed it in to 306 :P

I don't know if he is the same. I just know that the video was made by jlovestogame.

I hit a 313 game, Saturday I believe, on my "iGaugezzz" account. Phxntxm or cmccorry_33 can confirm it.

Now I know I can hit a 320+! :D

@way2g00 I noticed something you mistakenly edited in the OP, Phxntxm is actually 2nd and Chopper is 3rd. If you look at the online leaderboards, you can see Phxntxm is 2 or 3 ranks higher than Chopper.

2nd) Phxntxm: 323 kills

2nd) ChopperNator: 323 kills

Go ahead and change it back. I thought since they both have same amount of kills, its fair to give them the same rank.I understand that the official leaderboards are ranked in order of kills and then points but here in CoDz we can just go for kills :) I didn't mean to change it but I was adding 5and5 and he was tied with someone and I don't know who has greater rank so I updated Choppers/Phxtxm's as well just to be consistent.

Daaaaaang that was impressive

I felt that Chopper was the one playing it. I think he did some of those corner challenges in NML. Not sure who the person is but he should have added their names. Those were some impressive moves

Haha that's me, i just checked this thread right now. Yea, someone please add me to the list. Thanks

Daaaaaang that was impressive

I felt that Chopper was the one playing it. I think he did some of those corner challenges in NML. Not sure who the person is but he should have added their names. Those were some impressive moves

Haha that's me, i just checked this thread right now. Yea, someone please add me to the list. Thanks

your non NML records are actually quite impressive :lol: JK. What's your kill count, I will update it.

I have corrected the leader boards to the best of my knowledge using the video and picture evidences provided across the forum and this thread.

One thing, I need everyone's points along with kills. Since this leader board is cross console we need to manually rank people when they have same amount of kills. For example Tom and jloves2game has same amount of kills. I managed to rank them accordingly based on their points earned. Similar case with Phxtxm and chopper. So please remember to post your points along with your kills if possible in case of a tie. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Let me know if there are any corrections required.

I have corrected the leader boards to the best of my knowledge using the video and picture evidences provided across the forum and this thread.

One thing, I need everyone's points along with kills. Since this leader board is cross console we need to manually rank people when they have same amount of kills. For example Tom and jloves2game has same amount of kills. I managed to rank them accordingly based on their points earned. Similar case with Phxtxm and chopper. So please remember to post your points along with your kills if possible in case of a tie. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Let me know if there are any corrections required.

Thanks for updating it way.

6th) shirtlessservice: 300 kills

7th) Ehjookayted: 301 kills

:?: :lol:

That was a mistake I meant to put "302 kills" for shirtlessservice. :lol: