Official No Man's Land Records

Thank dougie. Yes I have seen all tom's videos. I wear my "I heart tom" when I watch his videos.

I would shoot into the dog and get splash damage and get hit by near by zombies. I am still learning how to control my trigger and distant from the pack. I once got jug and as I was drinking got hit twice.

Learning from you guys will only help. I smell 80 kills!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started playing No Man's Land today, for the first time in ages. This was the result:

Your records are no longer safe. :twisted:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! the only guy he beat was me! :shock: :cry: :roll:

Anyways, congrats Eye, nice job on the new record :D

I started playing No Man's Land today, for the first time in ages. This was the result:

Your records are no longer safe. :twisted:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! thge only guy he beat was me! :shock: :cry: :roll:

For now. :ugeek:

Well done Eye mate, really pleased for you pal :D

I'm with super, as long as your hitting around 90 second PaP's, you should have no problem getting 280+, even on the pad

The first 2:45 minutes in general are really important. You really need to maximise your kills during this time, if you can get about 100 kills with 5-6 shots, you're well on your way to 300+ running the side drop or back pool.

Every time I visit this thread I feel something is missing :(

Like what?

I was tempted to gathering all the NML tips videos and making a little section in the OP naming it "No Man's Land Tips" so people would be able to get a bit of knowledge out of them.

Really nice work Dan, seems like you're progressing on NML as quickly as me, better knuckle down and get that 340+ kill game so I don't get knocked off the top spot ;)

Thanks! I again had a spawn that were just ridiculous...took probably about a minute for it, god those frustrate me so :evil: also quite a few bad shots with M&S

Great work Dan, I'm really happy to see so many CODZers hit 300 now, even better when they are my friends :)

I had a spawn nightmare last night, my controller got thrown for the first time in at least a year.

I was flying, 184 kills with 36 + 12 left. And then I had to wait 55 seconds for a spawn, which meant I went over 5 minutes blah blah, got the first 2 shots off expecting them to die and then rushed my 3rd after seeing that most of the pack were still standing....grhhhh!!!!!!

I'm off zombies for a week, gone away for a break. I want to have a serious go at NML again, I was feeling really good last night and managed 2 300 games, but nothing special. And then I lost it, swore a lot and turned it off.

I had a spawn nightmare last night, my controller got thrown for the first time in at least a year.

I was flying, 184 kills with 36 + 12 left. And then I had to wait 55 seconds for a spawn, which meant I went over 5 minutes blah blah, got the first 2 shots off expecting them to die and then rushed my 3rd after seeing that most of the pack were still standing....grhhhh!!!!!!

I'm off zombies for a week, gone away for a break. I want to have a serious go at NML again, I was feeling really good last night and managed 2 300 games, but nothing special. And then I lost it, swore a lot and turned it off.

That sounds like a lot of my recording sessions :lol:

323 now...and I'm above Chopper on the leaderboard, had 1410 more points than him, so I'm 2 places higher on the leaderboard.

Congrats dude! Give me a minute (goes and scores a 425 kill game :twisted: suck it FeelsBadBro ) there we go!

In all seriousness, good job, that is gonna be a hard record on my friends list to break :D

323 now...and I'm above Chopper on the leaderboard, had 1410 more points than him, so I'm 2 places higher on the leaderboard.

:shock: God I've put 30+ hours in the pass two weeks and I STILL can't manage to beat my record. :x Maybe it's because I try to hard?

you could add 2, 3 ,4 mans land to your leader board ie rounds you have reached etc, just a thought :)

Will do. :)

Could you give me the links to the records? I'm a bit lazy to go look :lol: The first person to get me the links, I'll give brains to.

I think 2, 3 & 4 Man's Land/first room challenge would be more at home in Shooter's Zombies World Records thread... I know it's No Man's Land based, but it seems a bit out of place to put records about co-op rounds in a thread about the highest amount of kills on No Man's Land solo.