Official No Man's Land Records

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem is, is that players online are now doing no mans land without telling people, so you all wait in the teleporter and they run off leaving you to die :D

Well, more like they run off leaving you in the teleporter so they die and you have to go and try to pick them back up :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Eye, Super and I have worked out some guidelines on whether to know if your game potentially can be 300.

At 200 kills you need to have around 40 bullets left total. If you are at 200 kills within 6 minutes you should get 300 kills or very close. My game where I got 323 was 201 kills at 5 minutes 10 seconds and I had 43 bullets left.

My 306 kill game I had 189 kills at 5 minutes 40 seconds, and 211 at 6 minutes 5 seconds. I had 34 bullets left.

I will expand on our findings for NML in a new post :)

Somewhere around 30 in 7 minutes, something like that. I wasn't going for kills.

The point of NML is to go for kills. ;)

I'm going to see how long I can go without PaP or Jug knifing at least once every five seconds, any one else up for the challenge? Longest time wins.
You won't survive 3 minutes, your bound to get a double slap within that time.

Same :D I've just never had luck with the side-drop but the back pool works nicely for me.

Yeah I do have a bit more difficulty trying to run the side drop, just because i have zombies coming at me from multiple directions, while with the back pool you get a couple that spawn there and then the rest come at you from the side drop area.

My New High Kill Score:

[ Image ]

277 KILLS on PC

There you see my screwed up leaderboard score from running round for an hour with infinite ammo (give pistol then PaP it for more ammo) when I first got the map pack :lol: had no idea there was even a NML leaderboard at the time :shock:

Anyways, well done mate keep improving that score ;)