PMC is Freemason?

Well I've been noticing some easter eggs, mainly on Mission with the Porter Wuz Here and the Jungle Book.

But here's something else I've noticed, The PMC spawn emblem (Private Military Company) is the Freemason symbol.

PMC

Freemason

And the author of the Jungle Book was a major Freemason, Rudyard Kipling. He even wrote a long poem about them.

And the bottom level of that PORTER WUZ HERE building with Jungle book has a checkerboard pattern floor.

And get this, the PMC has NO appearance in the campaign, it's only in the jungle maps on the Multiplayer.

Why is there a Freemason Private Military Company battling militias in Africa?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can see what you mean, when I first ripped open the packaging for the game I had a friend over and we went straight to village thinking you could go in every building. When the PMC logo first came up we had a good laugh and it was done, I never really looked back. Also I'm pretty sure freemasons wouldn't lower themselves to fighting the local milita in banditos costumes. And also I think PMC stands for Private Military Corporation (or company). In this sense they're not really cannon because I think infinity ward meant for them to be a generic team or concept because they couldn't find anyone else to fight the militia.

Blend MGS4 & Africom, you will have your answers.

MW3 could & probably is considered by many to be modern day propaganda for gamers designed to get you desensitised to a major conflict in Africa & the middle east.

How many Cod players joined up to the armed forces I wonder? It is said that the milltary recruits those with the highest killstreaks, think about the use of UAVs & how the playstation generations are in control of these things... (This is not my personal opinion on the matter more of what I've seen come about in the last few years in the gaming industry).

I don't know how many of you follow current affairs in the real world...

Kony 2012, Angelina Jolie CFR member, Rihanna Illuminati UNNWO mouth piece...

Libya, Egypt Muslim brotherhood CIA front...

PMCs (Private Milltary Contractors) will be big business in the coming years.

Look into Blackwater for more information on real PMCs.

Don't even get me started on the Iran/Russia/China situtation.

It was all fun & games until the research entered that grey area between reality & fiction.

The older I get, the more I realise that truth is truley stranger than any fiction.

Hope you can all read between the lines.

Regards crazy ol'Alpha. ;)

523hxU4W8kU

So wait, IW can get away with showing a child get gassed and an airport getting shot up? Well, I think activision is treating one (more profitable) company better than the other. Anyways I think there shouldn't even be a modern warfare, future would be fine but MW just takes what's going on now in the world and turns it into a shooter. Trey arch actually took creativity into factor and added what COULD'VE happened, making you think. On the military recruitment thing, I bet they only recruit Modern Warfare people, if you take a look at the game then it's pretty much a militaristic breeding ground for violent soon-to-be soldiers. Black ops is waaay more laid back and is about strategy, not reaction time. Lol I think the area taken up by china, Russia and the middle east will be a smoking crater the size of North america, but that's what happens when your main export is news. In conclusion I totally agree with you.

Ps: often I start to think reality IS fiction, and vice versa.

Someone's earned their [brains]

Welcome to the Holographic universe...

Google Dna receiver transmitter & waveform information fields for some bedtime reading...

"Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?"

Other good reading materials:

Dna, pineal gland, dmt production during rem sleep...

2012 information Ascension. ;)

Nothing to do with PMCs but your last post had me thinking these random thoughts.

I like to share my thoughts, crazy as they are sometimes. :)

Regards Alpha.

Hello Alpha, long time no speak.

I wont disagree with you on your line of interest, I quite often have this thought (holographic universe) but then I say to myself. If a door to another reality were to open as I were to wake from a dream, if I walked through that door, how would anyone upon the other side be able to assure me that theirs was the true ultimate reality. I then came to the conclusion that while one may long for an ultimate truth, that which we do in the here and now; is far more important.

On the flip side of that statement, Brahmin have been known to say that Krushna sleeps an age and then wakes to make anew... or is it the other way around. I can never remember :lol:

Hello there WOF...

"Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back."... :lol:

That is what came to mind when reading your post.

Good to see your still posting.

When I read back over what happened I feel like I was a bit harsh on you WOF.

Sorry about that, its a defence mechanism... :)

For many years questions such as who am I & what is this reality have plagued my mind since I was a teen.

I'm at peace with the idea that there is no ultimate truth & that life is about the journey rather than the destination.

I also think of Oogway "The past is history, the future is a mystery, but today is a gift—that’s why they call it ‘the present'"...

Sorry if this is a little incoherent, it is late, 3:25 am, long days when you have two kids under three.

Also why no title you must qualify for at least half a dozen Codz titles...?

Like I said, good to talk with you again. :)

Regards Alpha.

Hello there WOF...

"Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back."... :lol:

Tempted to google, but I wont; as it will probably be something I will want to read or watch. Never enough hours in the day :P

Good to see your still posting.

Thanks man, congrats on recognition for your involvment within the community, Mr Admin.

When I read back over what happened I feel like I was a bit harsh on you WOF.

Sorry about that, its a defence mechanism... :)

No need to appologise for anything, thats why I am not going to appologise to you; theres no need.

I also think of Oogway "The past is history, the future is a mystery, but today is a gift—that’s why they call it ‘the present'"...

Wise words. I like the simple mantras that we can remember and hold dear when needs be. I shall try and remember those words, and who told them to me.

Sorry if this is a little incoherent, it is late, 3:25 am, long days when you have two kids under three.

Perfectly coherent, I get the feeling you like myself might just prefer the night time.

Also why no title you must qualify for at least half a dozen Codz titles...?

Emporers clothes, lol if I ran a forum it would be so boring. :D

Like I said, good to talk with you again. :)

You too, gona send you a PM soon; would like your input on a few things.

Regards Alpha.

PAX CC~