This Message Has Been Brought To You by Carbonfibah

carbonfibah

Dear CoDz,

As some of you may already know, I got a job working at Treyarch. I start in February. Due to my new "awesome" job I won't be able to be active on social media outlets like Facebook, Twitter, or this site. Sure I can post about boring details in my life, but I really can't be active on the site, due to NDA's and what have you.

So in my absence Lissa and CovertGunman will be running things for me.

If you ever need anything, you can always reach me on Twitter > @carbonfibah <

I will save you the long winded story of the beginnings of the site and how far we have come. I couldn't have made CoDz the success that it is today with the help of all of you, the community. So I want to say a big thank you to everyone! I have had an amazing past few years. It will be sad to move on but at the same time I am very excited for my new employment opportunity.

I guess this thread can be used for goodbyes or whatever kind of last notes you would like to leave me.

Regards,

Carbonfibah

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally..

You got the job at Treyarch ;3

I wish you well in the future.

You've been a great admin.

Thank you for what you've done here :D

GET YO CRAB-ON!

Didn't think you ever got on the site anymore Niho lol...well @carbon, congrats on the job! I know I'm jealous :P

I still do, I just creep around mostly, whenever I have the time to :P

Been busy but I still get on and check everything out.

• 2 weeks later...