What I think they should do for the old maps.

I think in the hardened/edition of black ops 2 they should put four of the black ops maps back in the new game. I think this time they should actually change something about them though. For example, they added a little bit of new stuff to the waw maps in black ops version of them but I think this time they should make more areas accesible and that would make the maps also bigger. They should also put in black ops 2 weapons and maybe some new wonder weapons for all the maps but leave wall guns the same. Also it would be nice for the original four perks but also put in maybe flopper for all maps and add some of the new black ops 2 perks they add.

I Think they should bring back, kino, ascension, five(would be much better with new perks and weapons), and maybe shang or cotd. Tell me what you guys think about this and if you have anything that would improve this add that too.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think if they were going to bring back the "classic maps" they would have to bring all or nothing, due to the varying degrees of favoritism among the maps. The 4 top played are Kino, Der Riese, Ascension, and Moon I believe. However I would be very disappointed if they only included these four, with 11 maps on BO I think it may be more plausible for them to leave them to stay in black ops. Either that or include several with release, and then add one classic and one new with each map pack, or have 3 zombie map packs and 3 seperate multiplayer map packs. Each zombie map pack could have 2 classics and 2 new ones. 4 map packs means that would be 8 classics. If we start with three, or just disperse them among the map packs so that some have 3 classics then it could work.

I think in the hardened/edition of black ops 2 they should put four of the black ops maps back in the new game. I think this time they should actually change something about them though. For example, they added a little bit of new stuff to the waw maps in black ops version of them but I think this time they should make more areas accesible and that would make the maps also bigger. They should also put in black ops 2 weapons and maybe some new wonder weapons for all the maps but leave wall guns the same. Also it would be nice for the original four perks but also put in maybe flopper for all maps and add some of the new black ops 2 perks they add.

I Think they should bring back, kino, ascension, five(would be much better with new perks and weapons), and maybe shang or cotd. Tell me what you guys think about this and if you have anything that would improve this add that too.

See the only prob with map modifications is that everyone requested this with the new classic maps but we didnt get it.

That does sound like a good idea but now that you mention some people would be dissapointed with only four of the maps I think it would be better to just have them stay in black ops. I am actually really bored of these maps now that I think about it anyways. I do like the idea of zombie map packs with two maps in it though. and have twice as many maps for black ops 2.

And zombieofthedead I did actually get some of these ideas from your thread but I didnt think I should post this there because its not about the classic maps.

That does sound like a good idea but now that you mention some people would be dissapointed with only four of the maps I think it would be better to just have them stay in black ops. I am actually really bored of these maps now that I think about it anyways. I do like the idea of zombie map packs with two maps in it though. and have twice as many maps for black ops 2.

And zombieofthedead I did actually get some of these ideas from your thread but I didnt think I should post this there because its not about the classic maps.

I have always been in favor of them releasing a MP and Zombie Pack seperate.

I am starting to believe that Activision is afraid that their sales could decrease if they did this though.

BUT for the people who play both like get the other pack at a discounted price if you wanna purchase both