Zombie Quirks!

Hello there! MegaAfroMan again, here to share with you all some odd little mannerisms that affect the way I play zombies!

I also have a saying that I developed since W@W Der Riese and now say it most of the times that I buy a perk. The saying is, "You can't knife with a cola." This was inspired by the numerous times I would down in Der Riese when going from the power room to buy speed cola. I would almost always get pinned in that tiny hall way with the window in it, and even on insta-kill, I could not do a thing because you can not knife while drinking the cola.

Due to zombies, and black ops in general, I find myself getting powerful urges to sprint and dive in many everyday locations. Most of which would probably hurt a lot. So I don't end up doing it. Usually. I also have tried to apply the ideas of kiting to other games, usually with no avail. Worms is a game in which kiting does not help. Neither can you kite very effectively in MW3 survival. Or Multiplayer for that matter... You can kite angry civilians in GTA IV though! Usually though one of them will accidentally hit another one and then they just sort of fight themselves or run away, but I think I had 12 or so people chasing me once...

Ah well, zombies has inspired me to do plenty of odd things both in game and outside the game, and I would like to hear if any of you have any strange habits or quirks in zombies, or inspired by zombies. Hope you enjoyed reading! Until next time, happy slaying!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talk in Richtofens voice sometimes. Never "played" with crawlers though. I kill crawlers immediately.

I say "Shiza!" a lot when something makes me mad.

When I am guarding a window, and I knife a zombie behind it, I sometimes say "Bitch, get out mah house/theater/pentagon/etc."

When I run around a corner and see a Zombie/Some Zombies, I go "Oh, Hello!" (hard to explain this one. You just have to hear how I say it to understand)

EVERY time I get multiple kills on Insta-Kill, I start saying stuff like "Eat it Mo-Fuggah" or "Out mah way, Bitches!" Basicly I do stupid little "slangy" insults to zombies that cant hear what I'm saying anyway.

This isnt really a quirk, but I will do anything I want, unless someone specifically tells me not to. Unless its a stupid idea, like telling me to wait to link a teleporter or something (I'll NEVER wait to link a teleporter <_ i dont really take zombies as seriousley a lot of people have met online xd.>

This one IS a quirk, but sometimes I WONT listen to people, just because its sometimes funny to hear people whine and complain about stupid stuff. (Usually I have to have something against the person to do this though.)

I insult the Zombies. And I get creative, too. Whenever one slaps me, I usually tell them something like: "I guess that's karma, because I did the exact same thing to your sister last night!" or something in that vein.

But, besides that, I don't really have any compulsive habits while playing Zombies. I normally become lost in the moment and remain quiet for most of the game. I'm not very vocal during Zombies, I have to concentrate. Except when I get hit. That's when all that welled up energy and excitement just erupts.