Most terrifying zombie map

the map in my opinion is the most scariest is acension, hear me out. first of all its night time which adds tension anyway. secondly the voice at he start, yuris is frickin creepy! thirdly the fact that the rocket is there makes me think there are cosmonauts in the rocket all the time that its there! fourth the little girl shadow at spawn point that looks like samantha x_x fifth it creeps me out is the fact that yuri is constantly in the map stuck i believe in the floor. next is that somehow samantha went to ascension and trapped yuri and his freind. how when she was trapped? another thing is that when i was doing the easter egg with my mates i stood near the door that opens to pack a punch and i could hear really loud screaming and roaring and no-one else can hear it and the door opposite the pack a punch door that is closed its coming from there so my theory is that it was the big ass money cosmonaut and i thought it was gunna jump out but what makes it scarier is that it didnt jump out so i can never no who or what it was and never will again something else is that near the generator the slight roaring its frickin scary man the map kreeps me out!

DR. GERSCH is stuck in AETHER. ;)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Shi No Numa is the scariest map >.

that's why I can't play it solo, especially with the Turtle Beach headphones on :oops:

I just feel like they're coming at me from all directions D;

As for Verruckt, I think the fact that I'm super extremely intrigued by it takes away the creepiness 8-)

that's why I can't play it solo, especially with the Turtle Beach headphones on :oops:

Add some ambient, creepy music on top of that for the ultimate experience. ;)

As for Verruckt, I think the fact that I'm super extremely intrigued by it takes away the creepiness 8-)

When the zombies start howling...... :shock:

I do love the whole theme and sound effects of Verruckt its the only "scary" map.

I hope they would be able to capture the feel to new maps BUT mostly the characters silly quotes decrease the scary feel of the maps A LOT. That's why especially W@W Verruckt is scary.