Iron Sky is FINALLY being released!

carbonfibah

I have been following the progress of the movie Iron Sky for a couple years now. Looks like it's finally done! I loved all the trailers over the years that they have released. I first stumbled upon this project years ago while doing some Nazi Zombie research for Call Of Duty Zombies. They were having funding issues and were not sure if they could finish the movie. The trailers they put out seemed ...to add to the hype and I guess they got all the funding they needed. They had a projected release date of a few years when I first found it and it was sad that such an awesome movie might never be made and if it was it wouldn't be out for years. It looks like years have passed and sure enough they finished it.

Here is the newest trailer,

kn3cmYJ4Pw4

Watch their early trailers, they are awesome!!!!!!!!

4KEueJnsu80

DeAfoiN5SDw

kNDaOFQ6g2I

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I did just watch interview (minutes ago) from Timo Vuorensola (Director) and spotted this (Translated:finland->english): "So you did get ideas for story from internet?" "Yes, we did spot people that still think they're nazis on moon *LOL*... ...so we did took "overufotopic" things off and it was big add..."

something seems familiar :)

Sorry for bad English, i did translate this fast.. Hope you like information :)

I did just watch interview (minutes ago) from Timo Vuorensola (Director) and spotted this (Translated:finland->english): "So you did get ideas for story from internet?" "Yes, we did spot people that still think they're nazis on moon *LOL*... ...so we did took "overufotopic" things off and it was big add..."

something seems familiar :)

Sorry for bad English, i did translate this fast.. Hope you like information :)

Possibly from us then? :D THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

:lol: I bought this in my local Tescos.

I couldn't believe my luck when it was just there infront of me.

I have to say this will one day be a cult classic.

Infact I need to watch this again soon.

If you haven't got it, get it now...

Check on Amazon or Ebay.

Regards Alpha.