Heyo from NY

lucky11202

Greetings everyone

Just wanted to introduce myself and say that I hope to play zomz with some of you in the near future!

A little about me, I enjoy playing zombies more than the actual MP. I used to be in a CPU online gaming community from the release of Medal Of Honor:AlliedAssault up to the release of the first MW. I am 30, married and we have a hilariously awesome 9 year old boy.

What made me interested in this site is that first off its dedicated to zombies and secondly that it's a nice big forum. Only a couple of my IRL buddies that play zombies live in Hawaii so trying to get a game together with the 6 hour time difference is a bit of an arrow to the knee. Hopefully some good times will be had and I enjoy looking forward to slaying with you all.

Regards,

Lucky11202

Sorry for all the yammering

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings comrade! I welcome you to the site, as a brother in arms! Welcome to the zombie slaying haven! Here is your users manual. Click the red text in my signature for a guide on how to use the forum, and where to find certain things and what not. You may not need it, or it might help you figure somethings out, hopefully the later. Otherwise, feel free to ask anyone any questions you may have and welcome to the site! Until then, happy slaying!

Welcome, we both joined yesterday. You got some brains, me I'm still brain dead. Since you are an East Coaster we can probably get some games in. I play occasionally on weekday evenings, but will play on Friday and Saturday nights. Being 44 with older kids, not a lot goes on the weekends so I enjoy killing some zombies. Cya on the killing floors.

Hello!!! Welcome, I love your avatar its from my favorite show!! Ill see you around the site and feel free to pm also if you have any questions!

I kept thinking where I saw this girl before. Now I know. That's my fav show as well. cant wait for next season.

Best.Show.Ever! The 2nd half of season 2 starts in Feb I think. I couldn't believe she was in the freaking barn the whole time albeit in zombie form. I am excited to see how the rest of the season plays out.

Thank you for all the warm welcomes! Can't wait to get some gaming on with yous