New guy

Hey, deth_bringer1234 on PS3. I only play Kino and have found many hours wasted killing zombies. Made it to round 52 last night. Started with 4 players, ended with 2. Finally at the start of round 52 we quite, just took way to long. I think it was a 6 hour game and we were done. Anyway, if anybody is looking for a decent player to have a game with, I am the man. and look me up.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey welcome to the site!

Have fun, and please, do NOT flame :D

That's the last thing we need right now.

Anyways welcome nd if yunave any questions feel free to ask

I do have a question. I have been reading all the new guys welcoming posts, and so far I have been the only one welcomed in this way. What gives? Was it something I said in my first post? Anyway, just wondering

It was just the fact that there was a HUGE flame war going on when he posted that. It made a lot of people angry and was bad for the site, don't ask me what it was about. It wasn't anything against you at all. It was maybe thought out poorly, but everyone seemed to be in a bad mood that day. Don't take it personally, hopefully this can cancel that out.

WELCOME TO CODZ!!! :D