Does anyone think of the W@W guns might be back on BO 2?

Nathan169

I have been thinking of this for a long awhile, Treyarch could have W@W guns back on zombies or not...

What if Treyarch puts the same guns from black ops on black ops 2. The guns from black ops are kinda repetive (dont know how to spell it). But not W@W guns for me. They are so GD addicting! I am not all into old guns very often, just the most of guns are very weak from black ops which it bores me.

This would might not happen.... :?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping for the an appearance from the PPSh-41 and the MG42. Wall weapons will stay I reckon, but these two I'd like to see. I'm sure there will be some flashback mission like Project Nova that will involve one of these, but that's Single Player.

It would be great if they could have WAW box weapons for Classic Maps, BO weapons for BO Maps, and new weapons for the new maps. Have you ever noticed Double Tap seemed to work great with WAW weapons, but than didn't seem as good with BO weapons.

The transition of weapons to this game will be different than it was to Black Ops. The only weapons brought over from WAW (in the box) were the Ray Gun and DG-2. Now they've gotta bring over at least the Ballistic Knife, Crossbow and all other Wonder Weapons.

The transition of weapons to this game will be different than it was to Black Ops. The only weapons brought over from WAW (in the box) were the Ray Gun and DG-2. Now they've gotta bring over at least the Ballistic Knife, Crossbow and all other Wonder Weapons.

Having a Crossbow in game would be a lot cooler.

Because of the range advantages they got.

At least we should get Flamethrower,PPSH,and MG.

And I especially loved having also a Flamethrower and a Grenade Launcher.

That really made me enjoy the game so much.