Zombies Theatre Mode?

Me and my friends were talking about making videos for zombies, and how in order to make super cool looking videos or walking through areas of the map without any zombie interruption, you would need to have a mods like no clip or such.

So we thought that something that would be a great idea for zombies to have a theatre mode like multiplayer to make cool videos and look over your highlights, etc.

And we thought about how they would fit it, and if they can hold your last like 40 games as long as there's no host migration or something, plus a different 8 selected games for your file share, they could definitely store at least 1 two hour zombies game at a time.

So what do you guys think? yes, no, maybe, do i care?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not want theater mode. If people complain about the black ops servers, can you even imagine how bad they will be with theater mode? Every 5 hour game getting recorded would be insaannnee. And imagine the top players, playing 30+ hours to get to 99. How could the server handle recording all that, keeping people from lagging out, and create matches for people all at the same time? It would be a very bad idea imho.

It wouldn't work, the free cam option wouldn't be available simply because people would use it to look for Easter Eggs, it's a shame because it would of been a great tool. :(

People already use no clip so it doesn't matter.

lol ya there will always be modders. For cry in' out loud a few hours after Shangri La came out hackers already got to 99!

It wouldn't work, the free cam option wouldn't be available simply because people would use it to look for Easter Eggs, it's a shame because it would of been a great tool. :(

i agree with this

although there are modders ect. 3arc dont want them nocliping about it would completely change hunting for Easter eggs and how 3arc would have to hide them imo

i would like it maybe with out free cam just players point of view

Doesn't 3arc put little easter eggs in their zombie maps and single player games that can only be found by no clipping? Theatre would be a nice feature for people who love to find these little EE without having the ability to no clip. I'd love to see it added on to BLOPS2

i agree with this

although there are modders ect. 3arc dont want them nocliping about it would completely change hunting for Easter eggs and how 3arc would have to hide them imo

i would like it maybe with out free cam just players point of view

Yes, but the hunt for the easter egg is over within the first hours the map comes out!

And once the PC gets it they can look in the coding and find everything.

Also, they have easter eggs which you cannot possibly EVER see without no clip.

ie, the illuminati notes in the books on kino, the all seeing eye on the alien box, the Kino note on the one wall in the room on Five, the head on the floor of the 'verruckt' room you teleport to at kino, Teddy is the biggest liar, written in the hanging man room at Der Riese, the effects you get when you no clip to the meteor, etc.

I don't see why not, but it would have to be a lot more limited on space and video time. Perhaps having only the last ten or so games saved, and edited videos would probably have a duration maximum if it's stored on your file share. But that's simply because zombie rounds can basically last forever.