***The Complete Solo Zombies Survival Guide***

Superhands

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'll answer for way/others. Back in August 2012, 5and5 and ehjookayted discovered that superhands had spliced two seperate NML gameplays together and called it 374 kills WR (the current record holder, ilsteveil with 393 kills, had 366 at this time.) When confronted with evidence, super had confessed, and from there, he ultimately disappeared.

whatever was the case, we here at CoDz know @Superhands as one of the most helpful, active dedicated and sincere members. His posts were on point and his answers inspired the community to get more into zombies. His guides from every single map show a completely different level of detail that no one ever thought of. He was awesome individual. Some of us including myself and @Ehjookayted (taking liberty) over reacted after we found out what happened. We gladly take him for what he is and I speak for the community when I say that.

Cheers.

I agree with @way2g00d. His guides were incredible and he made lots of contributions. In addition to the NML game, he was confronted with several pieces of evidence that some of his other games may have been modded. He did not comment on those allegations and deleted his youtube channel.

He was a really nice guy, and his guides were so guide that he had no reason to mod anything (allegedly). If he were to come back, I think he would be welcomed with open arms, but only for his guides and his friendliness. Most of us will be very skeptical when it comes to high rounds from him. However, in my opinion, I have to say that his guides are his helpfulness far outweigh any high rounds or achievements. It's unfortunate that he'll probably never come back, but it's wrong to say that zombies has died since; it's only gotten bigger and better, though obviously we are in the midst of a dry spell now.

• 1 month later...

He was a really nice guy, and his guides were so guide that he had no reason to mod anything (allegedly). If he were to come back, I think he would be welcomed with open arms, but only for his guides and his friendliness.

I agree with this. The first every strategy guides or video I looked at were his ones. His Verruckt 50+ guide helped mold me into the player I am now, and I continued to follow his work closely. I remember at the time all the controversy over his NML spliced video and remember not really caring in the slightest about it because mods or no mods, the guy was clearly very talented at the game and was always very helpful and friendly.

I could understand peoples frustrations with him if he was an asshole like some people who do the high round stuff (Wings for example), but he was just a really nice bloke who f**ked up. I would love for him to return to the scene and would happily welcome him back with open arms. I would like to think that even if not making it public, he was dominating the BO2 maps like a boss!

Thank you for making me a better player Nick!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived