***The Complete Solo Zombies Survival Guide***

Superhands

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With another world record in the bag, here is a question I have been pondering; what has been the bigger part off your success? Execution? Strategy? Or even split?

I love your strategies and tactics. You are the master of simplicity. You seem to have a knack of turning the impossible into "that looked so simple, why didn't I think of it?" I have learned so much from you guides I impressive all my counterparts on PS3. And I told them I came up with the strategies myself.

Anyone seen your video know you are the master of execution, especially on NML. I try some of the moves but cannot seem to get the same results. Reaction and reflex are top notch, matched only by a select few.

You have the most super set of hands. Your reputation and name precedes you. For a noob looking to improve what would your advice be? Execution, or strategy?

Excellent question mate.

Strategy is definitely the most important thing. It'll determine how fast or slow the game will be, or how easy or hard the game will be.

There are plenty of strategies out there, a lot of them in this guide, that can be run by beginner-intermediate players. The difference between a beginner and advanced player is, that the advanced player knows how to take control of 95% of situations.

I've lost count of the amount of times I've seen someone say something like, "Zombies is easy I could get to round 100, you just run circles all day" - all the while you're running a simple strategy as it's meant to be run, you'll be fine. But what happens when you get a funny spawn or something doesn't go quite right, and things get hairy? At least 90% of the time, the beginner will go down, whereas the advanced player will pull through it at least 90% of the time.

So yeah, it's pretty essential to apply some sort of strategy if you want consistency, rather than running around like a headless chicken (Kino randoms). But, capitalising on the strategy and getting good results obviously needs good execution.

For beginners, I'd say just find the easiest strategy possible, don't worry about speed. That's what this guide is all about in most cases, helping the beginner on the road to round 50+ ;)

Absolutely the best player, in terms of strategy and execution. Period.

Your guides and videos simplifies everything we encounter.

If I sound gay I apologize, but I would love to have your baby.

Cheers!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Gave the FIVE guide a major update, plus some small changes to Kino. Nacht Der Untoten guide to be updated as soon as I do another long run to see if I get past 80 quickly enough to satisfy my desire to continue towards 100 :lol: In the meantime, check out my round 80 run highlights video for the map here.

• 3 weeks later...

Played Ascension solo and used your guide to try to beat my previous record of 21. I didn't just break it, but smashed it. Got to round 44 with pics and video. I could have gone further were it not for those darned monkeys... Great guide man! I felt like I could've at least got to 50.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey your an absolute legend mate,so glad i decided to read this ive been going thru it all night and trying to recreate your shangri la strategy,just so much helpfull info its a lot to take in but the videos really help.

So yeah thanks again for taking the time in putting this together

Yeah finally got it sussed but got too greedy and didnt buy a gun just trying to hold off with my bowie knife had a tonne of points had juggy and over 10000 was just too greedy and got trapped. i knew i should of bought a wall gun but i said one more rnd and that was my undoing,but great strat im going for it again lol

Awesome man, such improvements are always a good feeling whether it's your first 40 or first 100 :D

Definitely was a good feeling alright. Next time I try, going to at least get to 50. Who knows what happens after that?

Alright, got to 51 on Ascension. 49 more rounds. Probably double the time as well. Getting there!

• 3 months later...

Wow superhands, kudos to you. Not only informative, but well written as well.

Plus you boosted my ego because I knew much of this already!

Happy gaming! Definite props to someone who deserves it>>>>you.

Unfortunately Super is missing in action. He is been away for few months. He one of the best we have here on CoDz. Not only did he write guides but he would personally take time to reply each and every comment. We at CoDz respect him for his efforts and work. We want him back. Most of all he is a good friend to all.

Wow superhands, kudos to you. Not only informative, but well written as well.

Plus you boosted my ego because I knew much of this already!

Happy gaming! Definite props to someone who deserves it>>>>you.

Unfortunately Super is missing in action. He is been away for few months. He is one ofthe best we have here on CoDz. Not only did he write guides but he would personally take time to reply each and every comment. We at CoDz respect him for his efforts and work. We want him back. Most of all he is a good friend to all.

Oh, thanks. Well, he'll get some love if he makes it back.

• 5 months later...

Archived