Nazi Zombies - The game.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend was in a xbox live party with jd_2020 when Call of the Dead was released, and jd was saying how they would never do this. His explanation was that they needed three elements in every COD: Co-op, Single Player, and Multiplayer. Like mentioned by Zombieofthedead, that would be difficult to accomplish.

I dunno, if used to want a zombies game but logically it wouldn't be such a good idea. I do however think they should be putting more emphasis on zombies due to it's popularity; mainly by doing less multiplayer maps and more zombie maps in the map packs, and doing cutscenes and stuff at the beginning of each map to help the story side of things.

Agreeing with everyone else, it probably will not happen.

The game would lack everything, and it would bring regular CoD Sales down fairly low. The game is great the way it is, and it has a perfect balance. Let's just hope that Zombies Mode will return to the next game.

Already been confirmed that there will be.

• 2 months later...

Well, what do you think. I think a full game version of NZ with Campaign, MP, and of course good ole` Original mode would be sweet. Plus it could come with all the maps. Come on Treyarch, you know you want to! ;)

I for one agree with you: there's got to be a game. At least after the saga is complete. My original thought was making a zombie game about their first WW. It's all in the front page. In conclusion, your idea is not great, but good.

Well, what do you think. I think a full game version of NZ with Campaign, MP, and of course good ole` Original mode would be sweet. Plus it could come with all the maps. Come on Treyarch, you know you want to! ;)

I for one agree with you: there's got to be a game. At least after the saga is complete. My original thought was making a zombie game about their first WW. It's all in the front page. In conclusion, your idea is not great, but good.

Where are you getting your information about the zombies first World War? You need to expound and make a complete and detailed thread about what is fact, what is fiction, and what is purely your imagination. It sounds interesting, don't get me wrong, but I need more information to sift through what is what in your posts.

Where are you getting your information about the zombies first World War? You need to expound and make a complete and detailed thread about what is fact, what is fiction, and what is purely your imagination. It sounds interesting, don't get me wrong, but I need more information to sift through what is what in your posts.

Well, the fiction part is that there are Egyptian Mummies and Nazi Zombies. The maps from New York to Nacht Der Untoten are destructionally epic and my imagination. Along with Pure Nazi Zombies and the entire plot. The fact is it takes place in the future beyond 2029. I will find a way to explain the rest later.

I forgot who originally brought this up on here, but I think a second disc designated to zombies would be the best bet. The second disc could include all zombie maps, and possibly a campaign that explains everything we already know (nacht - moon) only in more detail and sequence. I would say it should include all of the maps drawn out as an overview, but I think elite 2.0 will include it.

• 1 month later...

I think a second disk could fix this and certainly allow a campaign mode, but I believe what makes zombies unique is that the story is told pretty much entirely through gameplay. Now I do like the idea of incorporating more cutscenes, or at least something like they did in Kino for the sake of moving the story along or showing how they arrived to that map.

A second disk would be more useful in the sense that you could just throw more zombies content in there, such as more maps and game modes. Possibly some kind of advanced and extremely detailed ranking and leaderboard system as well.

They could also have a feature where, by completing certain challenges or actions in-game, you could unlock concept art or even dossiers much like how they've done the intel thing in the past. Think of the possibilities this could allow for.

To all speculators, i think we've established that even if they were to make a campaign, it would turn out epic. They've basically pulled their skills together at this point, so does it really matter?

Yes, yes it does. I play black ops mainly for zombies. I just upgraded my graphics card for optimal graphics in world at war. If they made a zombie campaign you could bet your Jugg that I would play the entire campaign before even touching a bo2 multiplayer match. In the end, its always going to matter, because who doesn't want to super size their video-game experience.

To all speculators, i think we've established that even if they were to make a campaign, it would turn out epic. They've basically pulled their skills together at this point, so does it really matter?

Yes, yes it does. I play black ops mainly for zombies. I just upgraded my graphics card for optimal graphics in world at war. If they made a zombie campaign you could bet your Jugg that I would play the entire campaign before even touching a bo2 multiplayer match. In the end, its always going to matter, because who doesn't want to super size their video-game experience.

When i said "Speculators", i was aiming at those who are completely dissing it saying that it's a bad idea and it would ruin zombies. (Which BTW is totally :facepalm: ) No it wouldn't, because even so, treyarch makes GREAT games and would make an even better zombies campaign. Nuff` Said :| .

When i said "Speculators", i was aiming at those who are completely dissing it saying that it's a bad idea and it would ruin zombies. (Which BTW is totally :facepalm: ) No it wouldn't, because even so, treyarch makes GREAT games and would make an even better zombies campaign. Nuff` Said :| .

I wholeheartedly agree. We are sitting here judging something that we have never even seen nor played. I know a majority of fans get these games primarily for multiplayer, but they can still have that same multiplayer in a Zombies game. All that would be different is that the campaign would focus on zombies, which I for one would enjoy a whole lot more than any campaign a cod game has had before.

And that absolutely does not mean that they will take out the classic survival mode, that would still be in there as their co-op mode. So I would love to see a Zombies game, and I think it would have the potential to be the greatest cod of all time.

I wholeheartedly agree. We are sitting here judging something that we have never even seen nor played. I know a majority of fans get these games primarily for multiplayer, but they can still have that same multiplayer in a Zombies game. All that would be different is that the campaign would focus on zombies, which I for one would enjoy a whole lot more than any campaign a cod game has had before.

And that absolutely does not mean that they will take out the classic survival mode, that would still be in there as their co-op mode. So I would love to see a Zombies game, and I think it would have the potential to be the greatest cod of all time.

Two words,

Nuff` Said. :mrgreen: