Do You Want To Run CoDz?

carbonfibah

I don't know anything about website design, so I am already out. I have the money to donate maybe once or twice a month, but I cannot fufill the $80/month.

I trust Carbon will pick a great replacement(s) to run the site, and if possible, I can continue with the Twitter aspect of the site with the others. Having fun doing that. :)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have funds and have been here since the days of WaW. Im also a bit older then a good majority of you (even Carbon!) I can direct people in the sense to run the site, but I have no idea on how to do the rest of the stuff Carbon, Covert and Alpha do. May I suggest a co-ownership!

Here's an idea. Give Lissa and I the site and during the time that I'm still here, I can show Lissa everything that would need to be done. Then once it gets closer to the time that I have to leave, Lissa and I can find someone else who can run the site alongside her.

• Administrators

I like that idea a lot. I think you two would be incredible until you leave Covert, and you two could choose the proper person to take over with Lissa.

To wunder: Haha so has everyone. When CoDz gets busier I'm sure some people will get promoted and some demoted based on who is still here.

I have funds and have been here since the days of WaW. Im also a bit older then a good majority of you (even Carbon!) I can direct people in the sense to run the site, but I have no idea on how to do the rest of the stuff Carbon, Covert and Alpha do. May I suggest a co-ownership!

Here's an idea. Give Lissa and I the site and during the time that I'm still here, I can show Lissa everything that would need to be done. Then once it gets closer to the time that I have to leave, Lissa and I can find someone else who can run the site alongside her.

Generally, I like it! That's great. A mature, sensible, woman running the site! Good idea. So does this mean Alpha can be considered inactive as an Admin?

Chopper said he can provide funds as well, and now it looks like they are a couple who can do the funds part, and a couple who can do the technical stuff...might I suggest we vote for the person who would run/co-run it in August? Now that funds seem to be supplied by a few people?

I like this idea too. What about closer to the date, an interview process is held over Skype or something? It could include Carbon, Covert, Lissa and anyone else they see fit interviewing said person/people.

Very big changes this year. It's gonna happen right before the release of the next game, so lets hope all goes to plan!

• Administrators

That makes a ton of sense, I can provide what ever funds along with Chopper and the back end people you talked about run the technical side. It distributes power pretty well.

To wunder: Admin's are almost impossible to be, that isn't very likely for anyone really. Mods are hard, and so are Dwellers, it all depends really.

• Administrators

I love the idea of just Lissa and Covert. They have been here literally from DAY ONE. They know how to interact with the community and are among the most trusted and respected on the site. I see this as the best option and I hope Carbon does too.

I know! They have done such good things to CoDz, I see great things with them while Covert stays. It'll be a bummer when Covert leaves :cry:

I like this idea. I would be honored to learn from you (and hopefully Carbon) on what needs to happen and be able to take over when you end up going!

I love the idea of just Lissa and Covert. They have been here literally from DAY ONE. They know how to interact with the community and are among the most trusted and respected on the site. I see this as the best option and I hope Carbon does too.

I know! They have done such good things to CoDz, I see great things with them while Covert stays. It'll be a bummer when Covert leaves :cry:

i have a feeling he won't be gone forever 8-)

I like this idea. I would be honored to learn from you (and hopefully Carbon) on what needs to happen and be able to take over when you end up going!

And it was here that a new era in CoDz time begun. Congratulations Lissa! Good luck to everyone running for Admin in August. Can we place bets on who think will get the new Admin? :lol:

And it was here that a new era in CoDz time begun. Congratulations Lissa! Good luck to everyone running for Admin in August. Can we place bets on who think will get the new Admin? :lol:

place your bets,place your bets here

psssst......faust

Faust and phxntxm as admins, you as CM, and IDK about moderator/dweller. I'm setting a goal to prove myself worthy for dweller status by August. :D