What Would Be Your Biggest Disappointment?

What would be your biggest disappointment with the next installment of zombies in Treyarch with regards to storyline and gameplay?

For me, it would be lack of originality as well as if they completely overhauled the zombie animations to make them "smarter." I do think that the zombies should run faster and faster sooner, but the idea of a zombie train is one that everyone has come to love; no matter what you may think about kiting, shooting into 24 zombies lined doesn't beat much!

;)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think it would disappoint me the most to see the zombies multiplayer servers being just as bad as they are now. If the way zombies multiplayer matches are found, hosted, and recorded does not change and they continue to use the same system and format I think I would be upset. They should have player stats as extensive for zombies as there is for multiplayer. Or at least close to it. Plus hosts should be able to migrate, I do not care if it causes a pause and a little spinny wheel, I do not want the game to end because the host leaves. This is already a feature in the multiplayer, it should be applicable in zombies too.

I knew that's what it meant I just wanted to make a sarcastic comment. ;) It gave me time to think of what it actually would be. :lol:

My biggest disappointment for zombies in the next game would be if it is the same as kino or der riese. Normal rounds with normal guns and dogs as bosses would make me want to cry. It would also sadden me if the games took hours and hours to get to a high round. I feel as if they can shorten it up a bit without ruining the game. I loved how survival mode in mw3 is so short and yet challenging. I'm not saying it has to be under an hour, but anything over 5 hours is just a little too long IMHO. The other thing that would be heartbreaking is if hey didn't put some form of Dead Ops in. Other than that I will leave it up to them to be creative and make zombies even greater than it is. :mrgreen:

I put a suggestion in Coverts zombie post here, something called Zombie Blitz. The zombies start running, and you can buy a weapon from the wall at the start with a certain budget. This way you can have all the hectic fun of zombies without going through those low rounds first.

Of course this wouldnt be a replacement but it would be an alternative for those short on time.

Mine, would be if they kept adding stuff. Like not adding and changing up cool things, but just literally PILING on EVERY new thing onto the new map so that it's four times the size of Call of the Dead, has a bunch of weapons and perks and traps and weird new enemies which don't even serve a story role and just annoy people. They need to look back at the basics and not get to compex with th maps.

1. The first map being as simple as Kino was. I mean that was pretty much a big circle, not what I was expecting for a first map in a new game.

2. No wonderwaffe, there just has to be a map with it.

3. No president level... Wish they had done more.

4. If the characters don't return, I would be very disappointed. But even more disappointed if they have new characters without a drunk Russian.

I think it would be bad if they took out long games. I just love playing zombies for 15+ hours to get to insanely high rounds. I think they should make maps be able to be easy and slow or difficult and fast. I think they should also make the maps more like ascension, der riese, and the other classics. I liked cotd, shang, and moon, but they just arent as fun as the older ones were. Adding more stuff to do other than killing zombies was just annoying. I also hate how playing moon there is only one good strategy and that is running in the biodome.

I think it would be bad if they took out long games. I just love playing zombies for 15+ hours to get to insanely high rounds. I think they should make maps be able to be easy and slow or difficult and fast. I think they should also make the maps more like ascension, der riese, and the other classics. I liked cotd, shang, and moon, but they just arent as fun as the older ones were. Adding more stuff to do other than killing zombies was just annoying.

Umm... this :D I also think they need to bring traps back. Just nice to have a little variety in your strategy, didn't really like the fact that there will most likely never be a 100+ round run done on COTD because you just can't realistically kill zombies at round 80 or whatever due to there being no trap or no wonder weapon with infinite damage. I mean you could do it, but I don't think anyone has the desire to do so because of how long it would take.

If they didnt have maps are any bigger than Moon.

If they didnt have more maps than black ops.

If they dont have new weapons.

If they dont have W@W guns in mystery box (i am a old weapon addict)

If they dont have anything transportation like jetpacks, motorcycles, cars, or something like that.

If they dont have new exciting perks.

If they have like George Romeo or Astronaut in maps. (this just ruins the fun..)

If they dont have crappy servers.

If they have windmilling zombies.

If they have rapid running zombies like from COTD. (NOT from the W@W verruckt, i love them)

If they have most crappy guns.

If they dont patch glitches.

IF they do all this, it will be my biggest disappointment.

I know you will all hate me for this, everyone on the site. But i hope they DONT have zombies in the next game. They have been playing around with zombies too much. In my honest opinion, the WaW maps were more fun and addicting that the black ops ones. Mainly because it all just got too complicated.

I think for them to create a good zombies mode is for them to return to the formula of der riese. Perks. a few special weapons and thats it.

not trying to offend

I would be disappointed if there was only one real zombie map in the realse version of the game.

I would like a system where the game comes out with 2/4 maps, with only one map unlocked during the launch, while another map unlocked after a certain amount of time. (Not DLC but updates, to help see a progression in the story.)

Maybe if there was a goal, where if peoplecomplete a goal , eg some many hours, another map unlcoks or maybe another easter egg.

I woyuld also be disappointed if Jd_2020 doesnt work on the game............. D:

I know you will all hate me for this, everyone on the site. But i hope they DONT have zombies in the next game. They have been playing around with zombies too much. In my honest opinion, the WaW maps were more fun and addicting that the black ops ones. Mainly because it all just got too complicated.

I think for them to create a good zombies mode is for them to return to the formula of der riese. Perks. a few special weapons and thats it.

not trying to offend

So in other words, if they kept the formula simple you'd like to see zombies in the next game?

That's sort of my thoughts, I hate them going OTT with things. I guess the game has reached it's happy-medium right now, any more features and stuff would be too much I think.

not trying to offend

So in other words, if they kept the formula simple you'd like to see zombies in the next game?

That's sort of my thoughts, I hate them going OTT with things. I guess the game has reached it's happy-medium right now, any more features and stuff would be too much I think.

I don't know about you guys, but I honestly like the fact that they keep adding new things in each proceeding map. Maybe I'm the only one that hopes one day there will be a zombie map based in an entire downtown section of a city? Also, if I will, I think we all know that the first map will likely be Paris, as that was what the Moon map was supposed to be. (They said this in the interview on the front page of the forums)