What Would Be Your Biggest Disappointment?

I know you will all hate me for this, everyone on the site. But i hope they DONT have zombies in the next game. They have been playing around with zombies too much. In my honest opinion, the WaW maps were more fun and addicting that the black ops ones. Mainly because it all just got too complicated.

I think for them to create a good zombies mode is for them to return to the formula of der riese. Perks. a few special weapons and thats it.

not trying to offend

So in other words, if they kept the formula simple you'd like to see zombies in the next game?

That's sort of my thoughts, I hate them going OTT with things. I guess the game has reached it's happy-medium right now, any more features and stuff would be too much I think.

So what you're saying is anything more and it would start being bad? I heartily disagree. If the maps were basically the same formula after awhile they would get monotonous and boring. New things change the pace, make things fun. It's why each map is very different from the last. If they returned to how Der Riese was, it would just be a step back, IMO.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was like the der riese -> kino transition, no innovation added at all and no major additions throughout the whole BO releases (Im thinking PaP, perk bottles, traps big, not small time stuff like a new perk or new boss). I just think zombies is the ideal platform to experiment with, few will agree with me but I don't want them to play it safe and do the same gameplay over and over. They need to think about what will be funner instead of what will be harder.

+ Im all for a new "crew" and their story linked into that which has been done. Its time to start killing them off :P

IMO I would be disappointed if they did go back to the WAW formula.

I like how they add new things to each map while still keeping it manageable.

I'd be dissapointed if they got rid of Hellhounds though. I miss those guys.

What I kind of want to see is what they did in Der Riese and NML, where the resident boss attacks with the zombies.

I'd be dissapointed if they turned Dempsey into a family-friendly, Internet meme spewing character. It gets kind of annoying with my favourite character becoming more and more like that. Does he even say "Oorah" anymore? I mean, I liked it when he yells "RAGE" and I want to see him say "like a boss" at some point. :D

In addition to an earlier point, I'd be disaapointed if there are no boss rounds, I like those.

I'd be EXTREMELLY dissapointed if they don't have the AK-47.

CoTD did have a wonder weapon with infinite damage and I don't mean the wunderwaffe.. just a correction to something I read. And Left 4 Dead looks like an awesome game, only problem is I don't have a capable pc and that game wasn't meant for xbox.. so yea.

Personally, I don't want the maps to return to the bare roots and I also don't care for a story-driven map.. I don't want radical changes to the game, but interesting additions designed to increase enjoyment or the challenge of the maps would be appreciated. And of course host migration, a separate solo leaderboard, less glitchy leaderboard, etc.

The Dev. team has been vocal about not straying away from the accepted formula, but I would like it if they tried out some new ideas and then beta tested with the community to see how people like the changes. This may not be practical as mp is the more popular piece of the game, but it would be great if it did happen.

I think it would dissapoint me if they would cancel the PaP

go to a whole new Gameplay like this survival thing in Mw3 .

If they wouldnt add secret songs in the maps.

And maybe the biggest dissapoinment ,all these secrets : story , songs , hints , traps ,just everything !

it keeps us playing the game for years just to search for some rumors appeared in the internet , its awesome if you discover something! :)

i would be bitterly disappointed if there were no solo leaderboards. I cant see y the werent in blops. People says its because of the ammount of hackers and glitchers that would abuse it but look at the co op leaderboards and they are full of these scum bags. I dont want to be the best i just want to have a goal to beat and a way to track my progress. Mw3 survival had this and that mode was still complete fail in my eyes but atleast it tried.

If they have like George Romeo or Astronaut in maps. (this just ruins the fun..)

I am going to have to disagree with you on those two, George and the Astronaut made the game WAY funner and challenging.

I COTD you could of gone Kiting all stincking day, so they add George so that wouldn't happen, why? to keep it challenging :) but of course I respect your opnion on things

Regards Yellow-card8

If Elite is included (which it seems likely, sif they'd have it for just one game, plus Survival was with it and that's IW's equivalent of zombies along with Spec Ops), than I will consider getting it, but ONLY if Microsoft's contract ends, and we get them at the same time as the 360.

If the contract doesn't end, than I feel sorry PS3 players, especially if it follows the release dates of MW3 DLC.