Zombie Suggestions

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this has been posted already, but I'm doing so again....PLEASE bring back the original characters! the new characters are terrible. Especially the chick.

I disagree. I'm glad we are getting new fleshed out characters.

Honestly, I would get tired and bored if I had to play as Tank, Nikolai, Takeo, Richtofen and/or Samantha in literally every map. Pacing their appearances with "Five" and Call of the Dead was a great choice Treyarch made.

It's not saying I hate them and don't miss them. I'd like to play as them again, but I'm content with the Tranzit crew now. A radio with the O4 in Die Rise wouldn't be unappreciated though. :)

Also I love Misty haha! :lol:

what i would like to see is a wonderweapon or equipment that is specific to the storylinge you chose to follow.

perhaps a wonderweapon from the box wich is pretty awesome to start perhaps a bit weaker than the raygun wich but as you complete either maxxis' or richtofen's storyline they would somehow allow you to permanently infuse it with some of their power, maybe even as buildable attachments.

-for richtofen since he's in control of the zombies perhaps some biological weapon (like meat in greaf) thats can be used for defense and reviving.

-since maxxis uses all kinds of electronics to communicate it makes sence that the weapon would be altered in such a way that i could use radio frequencys or electricity of some sort.

both these effects could be additional to the normal effect of the gun or maybe even as selectable attachments

and other story line specific buildables would also be cool

imagine maxxis' side having a long range communication system allowing you to see on your own screen what your partner is doing or maybe even a radio to call in missile strikes

or maybe equipment that allows you to shortly charge your guns with electricity or 115 from nearby sources .

richtofen's side could maybe have acces to mobile teleportation units wich allow you go to choose between a few sections of map.

maybe a jetpack :D

side specific powerups would be cool to wich teammates who did another side cant see or pick up.

like gaining dash for 5 secconds

or flares wich allow you to run through the fog

temporary flamethower

what do you guys think?

t

Honest the only thing i would love to have a better system to know what kinda of person i will be playing together with, kills, headshot say nothing in the end... if you wanna explore or try something out or stuff like that then kills and headshots are meaningless

(my gf has a shitty amount of kills and shitty amount of headshots, but she knows what to do on the matter of exploring we did tower of babbel with the 2 of us richtofen side)

Does this mean shes a bad player? No, she helped alot more then people with high stats, that knew and wanted to do the easter egg but couldnt even keep 1 crawler alive xD

I would like to see some new creatures(not a clue what but I hate denizens) and a Projectile with a sharp end

For example a souped up harpoon/spear gun that would spear a train of zombies to a wall

or

shiskebab them right where they stand leaving them lying on the ground dying or as an obstacle for zombies behind to have to go around.

For Clip and Capacity I would say about 5 shots with it making you try to get the train going for it to have a useful effect.

Upgraded id like it to be a longer spear, ? explosive rounds, ? non explosive harpoons, a sharper or menacing looking spear(changing the actual appearance of the gun/ammo), Upgraded multiple times messes with the amount of ammo distributed between the two(ex.. more explosive rounds than regular/no explosive rounds and more regular etc...etc)

There is a lot that could happen with this. With treyarch focusing on the elements with their wonder weapons(electricity,fire,water) this would be a very simple weapon to use and would be like the rpg but with the choice for no splash damage/explosion)

• 2 weeks later...

This is my map suggestion, which is in another tread but this is a better spot for it IMHO.

Name: Schoolyard

Setting: In a well kept college

Time Period: 2013

Short description in menu: The war against Richtofen has been raging on for 3 years, yet no one is any closer to victory. Time is running out- the old and new heroes must do something. How will it all end?

Characters: Dempsey, Takeo, Nikolai, Samantha, a Navy Seal, a College Professor, and a Cheerleader.

How the characters got there: America was destroyed, other countries are unsafe due to widespread global zombie outbreak. Hawaii is one of the last refuges due to its isolation. Hawaii is the world's last great military outpost, with many countries gathered there. The means of transportation were by the concord, a high speed passenger jet. The options for fighting zombies were limited, and research had to be done in a controlled environment. What better than to research at a university? They had all teachers and students clear out, except for one professor whom they kept for research and one cheerleader who was curious about the mission and stayed behind. Hawaii is the world's last great military outpost, with many countries gathered there. They also took a navy seal stationed at pearl harbor for protection.

Map rooms/details: You start off in a classroom where zombies break through the windows and quick revive is available. You can only open 1 door which leads to a hallway. From there on you can access-

Cafeteria: in which are 2 perks to buy.

A large conference room: 2 perks to buy in here.

Another classroom with a perk inside

An open courtyard: One perk here

Access to the first 10 yards of the football field plus the endzone and part of the stands- 1 perk here

Locker rooms: 2 perks inside

An indoor swimming pool where there isn't much room to manuevre. 1 perk is available here

This map would only have one really easy looping spot capable of only supporting one person, making this level fairly challenging. The rest of the map would be fairly tight making it hard for the rest of the players. Maybe the football field and the cafeteria could be average or challenging looping spots to make this map more fun.

Perks:

Juggernog-2500

Quick Revive-1500

PhD Flopper-2000

Stammin Up-2000

Deadshot Daquiri-1500

Speed Cola-3000

Mule Kick-4000

Double Tap-2000

Retain Soda-5000 Keeps whatever perk you buy next after you get downed so you don't need to buy it again.

Stopping Power-4000 Guns with bullets do an extra 15% damage.

Sweet Switch-1500 Switch guns twice as fast as normal.

In this map you would be able to have 6 perks at once instead of the usual 4, due to the increase the in number of perks.

Power Ups-

Insta Kill

Nuke gives 800 points instead of 400

Double Points

Max Ammo

Death Machine

Fire Sale

Bonfire Sale(From Boss Round)

Super Sale- Everything that you can buy is 50% off (except PaP)

Carpenter

Perk Bottle From (Boss Round)

Pack a Punching:

Elevator to a 2nd floor where PaP is available. The problem is, every time you want to pack a punch you need to find an elevator key/pass which is found in 1 of 5 spots across the map. Once you go up the elevator you can upgrade and stay there as long as you like with no interruption from zombies, making it possible to take long breaks without dieing. The zombies downstairs will die and respawn when you return downstairs. Once you leave you lose the elevator key and will have to find it again in order to upgrade.

Traps: Fire trap in the cafeteria **** please report this topic, post ****

Water trap in the locker rooms that shoots powerfuls streams of water to take off zombie parts and kill them

Electric trap in the football stadium

Wind trap in the start hallway that blows zombies into spikes on a wall and kills them

Easter Eggs: This major easter egg would have multiple steps which would involve finishing research started by the professor which would lead to the completion of a new wonder weapon which would be added to the box. It would also research the Vr-11 and make it have a 2nd upgrade which affects all 24 zombies at once. (Only 1 person can have this at a time). Every 3 of these humans can take out 1 zombie spawning in the next wave before dieing. This second upgrade would cost 10,000 points and would be called the Vr-11 Creator.

Major Easter egg #2, that's right another one. This one can only be started after the first one has already been finished. With this being the last military base, the plan is to destroy the source, the controller of zombies. What you do in this egg is fire back at Richtofen. You must convince the leaders to blow up the moon entirely. It is the only way to survive. The blockout of sun that would be caused is far less severe than the ever looming zombie apocalypse. Once convinced (by completing objectives around the map), all rockets are launched containing all nuclear weapons and other bombs to blow up the moon. That is the end of Richtofen. All that is left is to kill the remaining zombies. Using the new Vr-11

There would also be 2 sets of 3 objects to be found that activate a song. These songs can be activated an unlimited number of times, but you would have to alternate songs in order to be able to here the other one again.

Guns: There would be brand new, modern guns with the inclusion of some older favorite guns making a reappearance

Grenades: For primary grenades there would be frags or you could by spike grenades off the wall, which are similar to spikemores. For Special Grenades there would be QEDs or a new kind of grenade called Screechers. They would work like the opposite of a monkey bomb. A screecher would make this screeching sound that makes all zombies within a certain radius to immediately run back towards the place they spawned at. They would then walk back into the window, or climb underground and then walk back come back into the map. You would also be able to pack a punch grenades. This would increase their power, range, and eliminate all negative effects from QEDs and add some newer, better, positive ones.

Wonder Weapons: Ray Gun is always available. All the other wonder weapons are in the map, but you can only have 1 at a time. (excluding the EE one which I will explain shortly) So when you hit the box you might get a winter's howl. You could leave that in the box and when you hit it again you might get a different wonder weapon, or a regular weapon. If you decide to take the winter's howl no one will be able to get another wonder weapon until the winter's howl is traded in.

The new wonder weapon would be called the partializer. This gun is available to all players, not just one. However, the first person to hit the box after the EE is complete will receive the partializer, so if there is a firesale and everyone hits the box simultaneously, they will all get the partializer. The partializer will drop no power ups when used. This weapon has a main function and an attachement. The main function would be to decrease all zombie health by 25%. This would mean it is a 4 shot kill. Not the best gun ever, but a 4 hit kill on any round is still good. The attachment would be to slow the zombies down by 25% for 1 minute. The slowing down part will only effect zombies once, so you can't shoot them 4 times and freeze them. Both functions would effect all 24 zombies at once and have the same effect no matter what round. The downside to this gun and its upgraded version is that they have a 1 shot clip, and must be reloaded after each shot(same with the slowing effect) so they may not save you if trapped in a corner.

When you upgrade the partializer it becomes the paralyzer. It would decrease zombie health by 50%. It is now a 2 hit kill and becomes an effective weapon. The attachment would slow zombies down by 50% until they die. The slowing still only effects them once. It also contains more ammo than the partializer.

Zombie Types:

Normal Zombies

Scientist Zombies

Football Player Zombies(have slightly more health)

U.S. Military Zombies

College student zombies with casual clothes on.

Boss Round: Cosmic Silverback

Yes he'S REAL!! He got there by his spaceship crashing near Hawaii. This is why he is found in a jungle during Dead Ops, because Hawaii has Lush forests and waterfalls. It would be a true boss round. One guy to kill with tons of health. He doesn't move very fast but if he hits you twice with Jug you go down. He is an extra powerful zombie and his health is in between that of George and the Astronaut zombie. Wonder Weapons don't effect him except for the Ray gun, Winter's Howl, and the part of the partializer that slows zombies down. Traps will injure him but not kill him. If he gets put through all 4 traps he will die on any round. His health increases each time you see him.(Every 5 rounds or so) When he is killed he drops max ammo, perk and a bonfire sale. It will change between a perk bottle and a bonfire sale every 2 seconds so you can choose which one you want. You can obtain 11 perks this way. He would make boss rounds fun and actually challenging unlike hellhounds or even monkeys to an extent. And what a better way to end zombies than to fight a true boss.

Achievements/trophies:

Touchdown!! (15 G)- Kill at least 10 zombies at once by flopping into the endzone.

Not what you call Thrifty- (25 G) Buy all 11 perks in one match

Rocker- (10 G) Activate each song at least twice in one match.

What I would call Nifty- (15 G) Kill the cosmic silverback by putting him through all 4 traps.

Super Nerd (75 G)- Completed the Easter egg involving research

Kaboom (125 G)- Beat the game...

I think This would be an epic ending to zombies what do you think?

P.S. If you don't agree with me, don't flame me for it.

P.P.S. This is my first post regarding anything about the story

I like this idea a lot. A lot of thought went into this, I'm impressed! Only one thing, I don't like that the game "ends". But that's only my opinion. Awesome Job :)

• 2 weeks later...

I still think we need to see more vehicles, more buildables, and more new things!

I would also love to see a map you need to buy doors to progress, in tranzit and die rise, opening up one or two doors automatically gave us access to juggernog, power, and Pack a punch... It's too easy... I want a map where I am truely stuck until I can get some points! Like the blops maps... There could be multiple ways, but none that are free...

Mode-wise my "play as the demonic anouncer" thing is still a very possible thing...

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=140&t=27536

As for the map, we've been to a hospital, a small town, a nuclear test town, a chinease skyscraper, a lone abandon shack in the night, a swamp, a zombie research facility, a theater, the pentagon, a rocket launch sector, a frozen movie set, an anchient jungle temple, and the flipin moon, but not once have we been to a proper beach, desert, forest, ship, or anywhere of vrill relations... We could see ANY of these come April...

Character wise I think the next map should be with the O4 and the next map with the N4, Fallowed by the fourth map which depending on how much you help either maxis or richtofen throughout the earlier Easter eggs, gives you a N4 or O4 character... You can state that there is no more backstory to the O4, but it's ALWAYS been that way, I mean look, sense the WAW bios and the cotd radios, we haven't asked that many questions about their origin, we know they were test subjects, and we know they were a russian drunk, an angry American, a silent(bs he spoke more then anyone) Jap., and an evil nazi doctor...

Weapons--> see the Wonder weapon thread...

Buildables: Wingsuits could be epic, just as well as the headlamp if denizens return... No more I have for that right now...

Transportation:

Tranzit:Bus

Die rise: Elevator

???: I'm hope-ing for a train... That way I can train while riding a train... But I'll take a boat, helicopter, aircraft, anything... It's all just TOO slow eventually...

I think it would be a great idea if each character had certain advantages and disadvantages to them,for example russman might aim down sights faster but be a touch slower than the other character or maybe Richtofen drinks perks faster or the PaP machine might PaP his gun faster but he also cost him a extra 100 points to do everything?

I think it would be a great idea if each character had certain advantages and disadvantages to them,for example russman might aim down sights faster but be a touch slower than the other character or maybe Richtofen drinks perks faster or the PaP machine might PaP his gun faster but he also cost him a extra 100 points to do everything?

We had a few theory's about that, we know Samule's ability is he can hear richtofen, we think marelton's buildables last longer, misty may heal slightly faster or be able to take more fall damage or something, idk, and maybe russman has a sturdier aim...

Nikolai's would be he can drink perks faster (obviously), takeo may build things faster, RichtoSam may be able to hear richtofen as well, and tank can throw grenades father or something...

• 3 weeks later...

A good idea I actually saw on the PlayTheGame forums was to have a weapon or teleporter that works like the Kino teleporters did, but rather than take you to sections of the map that are unique, have them take you to sections of old maps.

I.E. You throw this black hole bomb and jump in it/teleport and you appear in the Power Room of Der Reise, or the Stage on Kino, or the Defcon Room in Five. Just iconic places from old maps.

And maybe you could make it that in each section of an old map there was the mystery box, and during the time you were there you could hit the box and get weapons specific to that map.

I.E. Der Reise- Monkey Bombs, Wunderwaffe, WaW weapons

Kino- Thundergun, BO weapons

Five- Winter's Howl

Ascension- Thundergun, Gersch Device

Here's an Idea for a few new perks:

Wisk-Away Wisky: after going down a player can then be whisked away to another place on the map, still downed, in a gamble to see if he reaches a better place to be revived...

Tactical tequila: A bit of a misleading name, as it allows you to carry two equipments not tacticals.. You can activate the second equipment by pushing down on the d-pad... It also comes in perma-perk form in which after building 30 buildables a player can then carry two parts, however it will be lost if a player has too many of his buildables destroyed...

• 2 weeks later...

Bring back the Call of the Dead cast. Just one more time before the entirety of the storyline is complete. I don't know if Black Ops 2 is gunna be it. Honestly I doubt it. But I really wanna see them again, if only one more time. No hate to either the new four or original, but I will not forget those actors.

• 2 weeks later...

Bring back the Call of the Dead cast. Just one more time before the entirety of the storyline is complete. I don't know if Black Ops 2 is gunna be it. Honestly I doubt it. But I really wanna see them again, if only one more time. No hate to either the new four or original, but I will not forget those actors.

Supposedly, the new Zombies map name is going to be "Mob of the Dead." Considering George Romero's films were "Day of the Dead", and "Land of the Dead", and this DLC happens to be on the same one we saw the CotD cast, this wish may come true.

One thing I want to see is our characters using humorous quotes. I get that now they're scared and it's supposed to be more realistic, but the dialogue is sort of annoying now. I miss Takeo's good old "You have unhappy ending!", Tank's unnecessary vulgar language, Nikolai's vodka obsession, and Richtofen screaming about "the FLESH!!!"

Map name: Come die with me (Play on words with 'come fly with me' song)

Theme: 935's American HQ

Time Period: ?

Characters: Dempsey, Nikoli, Samantha, Takeo.

Description: The group are sent back to a military airport, using the remaining power that Samantha possessed. The base is in a state of dis-repair and wild life (plants) are coming in through cracks in the walls. Some area's are waist deep in water and the wildlife has taken it's toll on the once thriving air port. Fight the un-dead in this new installment of Call Of Duty Zombies - Your teamwork skills will be tested.

Options:

Perk-o-holic - All perks are available in a start room survival along with the mystery box for a fun filled action packed disaster - no buy able doors - starting room only. The perks are on a luggage conveyor belt and rotate every minute. All perks included *No Tombstone as it would be too easy*.

Turned - Turned is back in this new installment of Call Of Duty Zombies, once again the zombie virus has infected you and now you must eat the flesh you once were...

Survival - Regular Day to day zombie apocalypse.

Map Layout:

A Verruckt style spawn with two separate spawns (This builds fear and tension in the two sides and makes it more scary) On both sides there is an M14 and an Olympia. Quick revive is available for both sides at the start as its on a conveyor belt that goes in a circle from side to side the back to the start etc. (On Perk-o-holic the door in-between is open and players are free to move to each side). There are two doors to open (One for each side) they cost 750 the door in between spawns needs power. Upon opening the door Richthofen says 'Good work - NOT!, You can never stop me - *Evil laugh*. The second room contains a PM63 on both sides, Double tap for one side and Dead shot for the other, there is a fountain in the middle which separates the two sides - a fountain of blood. In the fountain on one of the sides there is a part which helps make a power box (Important later). There are now 2 doors on each side. On one of the sides one of the doors leads to a restaurant with loads of perk bottles strewn across the tables and dead bodies in bags in the corner. This is the location of PhD Flopper. It's located in the **** please report this topic, post **** - in a walk in freezer in the restaurant, you need to open a door to get in there which costs 1000,you can't actually get to PhD Flopper unless you get a Pack A Punched AK-47 which has a flamethrower attachment that melts the ice that its encased in. In the freezer there is also a parts table where you can build the Winters Howl (Parts on opposite side of map). In the restaurant area there is and MP5 (1000) on one of the walls, there are no doors leading elsewhere. In the other door (1000) in the second room with the restaurant side there is a flight of stairs that leads on to the roof. This is the location of the Galva Knuckles (6000), its also the location of the radio tower (Easter egg) and a Nav Table, all parts of the Nav table are on the roof. On the roof there is Speed Cola and a loads of trees that have grown into the building (recycled texture from the map Drone?).It's also raining - rain is scary - trust me. The roof is up to your guys' imagination really but there is 1 door (Opened via the other side) leading down onto the lower floor (The floor you were on before).

Heading back to the opposite side, in the second room there are two doors, they are both 1000 points, the first door leads into an abandoned ware house full of luggage, In this room there are two doors and an MP5 (1000) on the wall, it's dimly lit by moon light sneaking in through the broken skylights that have been taken over by tree growth. There is one of those security check things blinking on and off towards the far end of the mainly open room, creating eerie shadows on the walls. You can clear the debris blocking the security terminal (1500) where Stamin-up (Looking a bit sorry for itself) flickers away with sparks - also a teddy is found in the corner of the area -by Stamin-up. It needs parts (A wire found in that sides spawn room) and (a battery found in the power room)- this enables you to get Stamin-up before turning on the power (Maybe needed for Easter egg?). To stop training there are random piles of luggage in the room. In the other door in the second room it leads down to the basement which is waist deep in water (like the campaign mission). This area has lights flickering on the roof and a new gun on the wall - Uzi (1250) and is the same as the one on Mob of the Dead. The basement is a long stretch of lockers and power cables with a door (1250) at the end, (Both zombies and the character are slow through the water). Upon opening the door you go into a small room (Security control room with loads of blank TV's) with a switch that opens up the other sides door for your team mates. The next door in the small room costs 1750 and leads to the power. On the other side once the door is opened via the opposite side the team can now progress into a larger room with an AK-74u on the wall and Juggernog on the parallel wall. This room also has a massive hole where you can see a plane docked in the terminal. It's un-accessible via walking, a bonfire sale is needed to reach it which powers a teleporter in the power room. There is a door in this room covered in overgrowth that costs 1250 to clear and leads into a generator room also contains Mule Kick and Who's Who on a conveyor belt that make only one accessible each minute before it rotates (requires power to rotate), in the center of the room there is a cage with a zombie in it, upon turning the power on the zombie is zapped, burned and extinguished with water (In a cut scene). It is heard screaming and splits off into three other zombies which disappears and leave behind a patch of smoke that disappears and shows nothing. - Avogadro, Napalm Zombie and (a new zombie) the 'water zombie' (you can probably think of a better name)In the corner of the room there is the 3rd musical teddy and the box is also located within this room. Every 5 rounds after the power is turned on 3 zombies spawn - (only one type every 5 rounds) which alternates. Each type has a distinguishable intro by Richthofen. Avogadro's - 'Face the wrath of the zappy ones! *Evil laugh*. Napalm Zombies - 'Is it a little hot in here or is it just me...' *Evil laugh*. Water Zombies - 'have you ever watched the movie with the BIG shark!?' (On this round the water fills all areas of the map about knee high. Water Zombie spawns randomly in the map (As do all the bosses) and sinks into the water, a dark patch of water moves towards the player and the zombie pops up and hits them immediately sinks down where it continues hitting 3 hits even with Juggernog and you die. Can only be killed with explosives.

Other Features:

Power-ups:

-Double Points

-Carpenter

-Nuke

-Insta-Kill

-Max Ammo - Also dropped after defeating the boss rounds

-Sale - Quite a few box locations that are not specified and are up to you.

-Bonfire Sale - If the players managed to kill the bosses without getting downed.

-Bonus Points - Same rate as double points

-Zombie Flesh - Dropped Via Jugger-zombies (Take more bullets than regular zombies)

-Death Machine - Same rate as Ascension.(If Easter egg is complete have a 50% chance of Wunderwaffe.

-Random Perk bottle - Purple only - Awards a random player 2 perks if that player has all available perks (All 9) give all players 115 points. Purple perk bottle is dropped 2% before round 20 and after round 20 is a 5% chance.

Pack-a-Punch: Upon getting a Bonfire sale the teleporter in the power room powers on (1 minute timer).This teleports the players into the plane where the pack-a-punch is at the far end only 1000 for 30 seconds and 5000 for the remaining 30. Being in the plane awards a grace period where no zombies can enter and lasts 1 minute until the players are teleported back to the spawn rooms (The door now open).

Zombies:

-Regular -(Blue eyed zombies)

-Rouge Zombies - (spawn anytime they want - sprinters - only spawn past round 15) (Red eyes)

-Jugger-Zombies - 1 a round - double health of the normal zombies (Only spawn past round 10)

-Avogadro

-Napalm Zombie

-'Water Zombie' - (prototype name)

*Zombies are American and German.

-Weapons List

Wall weapons:

-M14

-Olympia

-PM63

-Uzi

-AK-74u

-MP5

-Galva Knuckles

-Bowie Knife - Not Specified

-Claymores - Not Specified

-Semtex - Not Specified

-Frag Grenades - Not Specified

Mystery Box Weapons:

-LSAT

-RPD

-AUG

-Scavenger

-AK-47

-MP-40

-Quantum Entanglement Device

-Ray Gun

-SPAS-12

-Famas

-Commando

-M1216

-Executioner

-Five-Seven

-RPG

-M72 LAW

-Ballistic Knife

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't read to see if this is in the suggestions but

it is called the swap'n shop. It takes your two guns and combines them into one gun. I know that there is a lot of guns already and it will take a lot of time to figure the combinations out but I would love to see this idea in the new black ops.

i think the same, and also combines weapon abilities e.g raygun + hamr = rapid fire ray gun
  • 2 weeks later...

being able to customise your loadout just like multiplayer would be nice because then you'd only have to buy doors and perks (box if weapons aren't included though)and still being able to pack a punch which i reckon should be half price :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

• 4 weeks later...

I always found it a bit annoying in Grief how you couldn't sabotage a player PAP'ing/getting a gun from the Box unless you had Meat or EMPs. I think a perk (3000) that allows you to actually take their stuff would be really cool. It should be called Two Time Tequila (Because you can do it to your teammates too!) and be included in the new map's Grief mode. To avoid confusion, I think they're should be an aesthetic part on the character that has the perk (I dunno, Robin's hood maybe? I'm not Treyarch Fashion). With the perk, Grief games will be much more exciting and tension building, as Swiper is near the perk you really want to buy.

being able to customise your loadout just like multiplayer would be nice because then you'd only have to buy doors and perks (box if weapons aren't included though)and still being able to pack a punch which i reckon should be half price :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

That would make the game too easy: Buying weapons and starter weapons is what makes the game challenging... Pack a punching at half cost would be way too easy...

However there should be a stand alone game mode called: Team undeathmatch where your goal is to kill not only zombies, but the opposing team as well, like on MOTD....