Zombie Suggestions

i have a cool idea,

imagine 8 player zombie map

but half of the map is blocked off,

and 4 players are on one side of the map.

and the other on the other side.

theres a big gate splitting the map in half, (map size would be about 2 zombie maps.(

and the only way to get rid of that gate is to induvidually turn on the power on both sides of the map.

therefor reuniting all 8 players.

So Verruckt...

Does everyone know how the length of rounds is pre-determined by the amount of people in the game? (i.e there is more zombies at round 10 with 4 people than if you fly solo on 10) If the host would quit and the game would drop to 3 players, than maybe Treyarch could implement the changes needed to have the appropiate amount of zombies next round. I personally don't like having to carry the load of a box wh*re that went down and left because he wasted his money and didn't get a gun.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should make a zombies map on Mars and have the main area the largest volcano and largest mountain in our solar system, Olympus Mons. For types of zombies they could have original zombies but on fire. For a special zombie like dogs or monkeys, COD Zombies could make a Hulk type zombie that takes a lot of bullets to kill. Just a suggestion.

I agree with CODownzall, maps like that would be good. But Treyarch are doing the 'put more stuff in' approach with each map, In my view it's getting a bit complex.. Maybe its that they just make the maps larger or at least bring back the classic horror feel, I'm not sure - I mean, extra each map isn't a bad thing!

i think they should try to make simple maps occasionally. I mean, sure, the complex maps are fun. It's just that I think it'd be cool to have to survive in a new area that is a bit simple? Like a house or field or something. Back in BO, I always hoped that they'd come out with 2 Zombies maps in a map pack, one really complex but the other being a simple one.

instead of that whole thing the dude wrote that frankly, I didnt read, Im gonna try to get straight to the point. So, here are my suggestions:

1. I agree with the ranking and cool titles, but I suggest creating your own zombie emblem, like in multi player but a separate one. Like a creepy zombie emblem and cool multi player emblem at the same time.

2.Every body wants, and of course me too, more PaP times so that my weapon will be stronger in high rounds like 30s, 40s and more.

3.I suggest returning the flame thrower to the game, it was a great weapon.

4.And how about, when you PaP, you can pay extra points to choose an attachment. The reason for this is that its more comfortable to use your own attachment rather than what they choose for you, and dont you hate some of the attachments your stuck with when you PaP, so I suggest paying an extra 1000 points to choose an attachment or maybe even 2 if you want.

Those are my suggestions for now, I get any cool ideas ill post again. I would really appreciate it if one of these suggestions was in the game

Being able to buy somebody else's mystery box weapon for double the price or something? How many times have you wanted ray gun and not being able to get it from the box, then your mate comes up and uses the box and gets the ray gun but he already has it. Either allow someone else to buy the gun or, allow players to give guns to each other so you can get the best set up as a team.

Being able to buy somebody else's mystery box weapon for double the price or something? How many times have you wanted ray gun and not being able to get it from the box, then your mate comes up and uses the box and gets the ray gun but he already has it. Either allow someone else to buy the gun or, allow players to give guns to each other so you can get the best set up as a team.

Problem is people will abuse it, someone gets the wunderweapon, there will be someone sitting there hoarding points to take it :/ Unless they put a time delay on it, so this can't happen it will be a problem

You posted that already :) It's only 3 posts above so people won't miss it :D

i think they should try to make simple maps occasionally. I mean, sure, the complex maps are fun. It's just that I think it'd be cool to have to survive in a new area that is a bit simple? Like a house or field or something. Back in BO, I always hoped that they'd come out with 2 Zombies maps in a map pack, one really complex but the other being a simple one.

I agree with you. I think Kino Der Toten is the best Zombie map of all, because of it's simplicity. Even though once you get to know the map it becomes really easy and predictable, which isn't fun, but the lay-out was perfect. It was a great map for noobs, to learn how to play the game. You turn on the power, get Juggernog, it was fun.

The one map that really dissapointed me was Moon. I expected that map to be so much fun before I downloaded Rezurrection, but Treyarch made things too complicated. You can't even play that map with random people because they always suck, and even with friends it's still hard. Reasons: It's too hard to get Juggernog, you need everyone on the teleporter to teleport, and you need to stop the excavators with the hacker device while you can't breathe. It's just not simple enough.

I know there's people who really like Moon so I'm not going to say Treyarch should stop making those kind of maps, because variety is a good thing. I'm also not saying I don't want a challenge. I just don't like the way Moon played. I didn't really like Shangri-La either. There's no "flow" like there is on Kino, Der Riese, and Call of the Dead.

I just hope Treyarch doesn't ruin the basics of the game by making everything complicated like they did with Moon.

Why dont they just keep the hacker in the knew maps from moon?

i would love an 8 player map with the regular characters and the characters from call of the dead. and maybe 3arch is already planning on doing that because in the call of the dead easter egg in the end someone i think Nikolai says " oh maybe we will meet again" or something along those lines. so im thinking we will have an 8 player map

One suggestion would be to make PhD Flopper a bit more sensitive to dolphin dives. Sometimes I'll land a legit dolphin dive and PhD does nothing and I wind up getting swarmed. Especially on Ascension. Plus bring back dog rounds. I really liked the idea of the the Shangri-La monkeys too. How you could get 10,000 points by round 3 if you got enough drops and let the monkeys pick them up and let them switch to double points. SOLO EASTER EGGS WITH LOTS OF STEPS!!! I have a lot of friends who play but don't want to go through the motions of the Easter Egg hunts. MASSIVE EASTER EGGS! Smarter zombies. A boss like George that you can get rid of for good and not just one round. More melee weapons. Chainsaws, swords, spiked baseball bats, etc. MORE ELENA AND KEVIN!!! I'd actually like to see the zombies do a bite attack instead of a slap. Also, there's something about the W@W maps that the BO maps don't have. I can't put my finger on it, but they were much darker and atmospheric. The W@W Nacht, Verruckt, SNN, and Der Riese were funner to play because they were more movie-like in terms of how dark they were. The BO versions were kind of campy. More things to spend points on. Not objectives per-se, but things that can improve damage, health, etc.

There's a few things that I'll probably come up with later...but for the most part, zombies is a pretty solid game mode IMO. I wouldn't change all that much on things. Introduce a bunch of new stuff to us and experiment a bit...see what works and what doesn't.

I have 3 Ideas for Zombies 2 of which can be on any map the other is for the Hardened and prestiege editons.

1) Perk: Adrenalex- when your screen is on red your bullets and knife get 2x stronger and it recovers your health quickly. you can only buy it once for 1500 points and once its used when you recover you don't have it anymore.

2) New Wonder Weapon: the Inverter- It has 10 bursts in a mag and 80 rounds of ammo and when a pulse hits the zombies it makes them move in reverse for about fifteen seconds. It cannot kill any zombies until its pack-a-punched and becomes the Test 19 Quantum Invertex which now makes zombies go in reverse then inexplicably burst into flame when the effect wears off. It carries more rounds in a mag at 12 shots but now only has 60 rounds of ammo

3) A zombies artbook for the Hardened and prestiege edition buyers. It would have concept art from every Zombies map and explain the story behind each and maybe have a tip to do better on each maps.

I think Treyarch should make a mode in the Zombies mode called "Cruel Mode" or you know just something like that, where am I going with this? like, this mode would be a little more challengy, You'll start the game and in the first level a LOT more zombies try to get in the room, (like about 10 zombies each window) and it just keeps growing, but with the same ammo as usual, start with a pistol, 500 points and you know.. just keep playing the game lol my point is that this mode would be for players who want more kills and more points in the first levels, (that might make the players who are all "Quit takin' ma' kills bruh" happy lol) but not just for those players, also for players that want something more challengy that they can play that of course has zombies in it, it would be awesome if Treyarch made this mode for "Solo" or with the 4 players and even the 8 players thing they're doing in Black Ops 2, this is just an idea, but it would be beast if they did make this mode though, just saying, it would be kinda fun playing with experts and even see them die during the first levels haha.

I think Treyarch should make a mode in the Zombies mode called "Cruel Mode" or you know just something like that, where am I going with this? like, this mode would be a little more challengy, You'll start the game and in the first level a LOT more zombies try to get in the room, (like about 10 zombies each window) and it just keeps growing, but with the same ammo as usual, start with a pistol, 500 points and you know.. just keep playing the game lol my point is that this mode would be for players who want more kills and more points in the first levels, (that might make the players who are all "Quit takin' ma' kills bruh" happy lol) but not just for those players, also for players that want something more challengy that they can play that of course has zombies in it, it would be awesome if Treyarch made this mode for "Solo" or with the 4 players and even the 8 players thing they're doing in Black Ops 2, this is just an idea, but it would be beast if they did make this mode though, just saying, it would be kinda fun playing with experts and even see them die during the first levels haha.

I would like this, but make the zombies weaker, or they stay at a set weakness after a bit, like only getting stronger every 3rd round, so you will get scenes where you are swamped by huge hoards of weaker zombies:

Some guy running though hundreds, taking then down by the dozen each clip, then eventually having to knife his way through with no ammo then gets dragged down :)

Hardcore. Mode- basically a mode where you have no hud, and cannot see if someone needs to be revived. It takes. One hit to go down(2 with juggs) and these games would be quick.

Map editor, PLEASE!

Something that would let. You customize options in singleplayer/ split screen/private match such doors, perks weapons, zombie types etc. Would not count on leaderboards.

game of the week- treyarch gives you 3 gamemodes and descriptions, people will vote for them, and which ever then people will be able to play it. They could bring back popular gamemodes.

A mode with 5 players, 4 as survivors, the other as zombies. The zombies cann be spawned in 10s, naplms 1 napal, dogs, etc. You get 3000 points to star, and zombies cost points. Napalm(1000) dogs(500)zombies (300) and so on. You could command these and move them, so people cant run trains. This happns to be timed , and every 10 minutes, the survivors get a 2 minute break. If someone dosent play for 5 minutes, ai will tke over the game ends it ends when survivors are overwhelmed, or if zombies run out of points my ideas likke or disaagree, and share yourr ideas

i would love a map with napalm's, screacher's, george, dogs, monkeys, shangri-la monkeys, the frozen water off of call of the dead, EVERY wonder weapon (and only those wonder weapons, no wall weapons), semtax and frag grenades, throwing knifes, sickle bowie knife, and every perk. plus a very interesting easter egg using every wonder weapon. and multiple songs :)

it would be just a fun LARGE map :) thatl never happen but it be really cool :) id be willing to make a map like that if they put custom zombies in BO2

i would love an 8 player map with the regular characters and the characters from call of the dead. and maybe 3arch is already planning on doing that because in the call of the dead easter egg in the end someone i think Nikolai says " oh maybe we will meet again" or something along those lines. so im thinking we will have an 8 player map

Me too! I was really hoping for them to make another appearance and it's possible seeing as COTD is set in the future for the zombie timeline.

i would love a map with napalm's, screacher's, george, dogs, monkeys, shangri-la monkeys, the frozen water off of call of the dead, EVERY wonder weapon (and only those wonder weapons, no wall weapons), semtax and frag grenades, throwing knifes, sickle bowie knife, and every perk. plus a very interesting easter egg using every wonder weapon. and multiple songs :)

it would be just a fun LARGE map :) thatl never happen but it be really cool :) id be willing to make a map like that if they put custom zombies in BO2

I like that idea and OH Jebus if they put custom maps into BO2 afterwards OR before MMMMMHHH! But if they did a map like that they would probably release it last ;(

I like that idea and OH Jebus if they put custom maps into BO2 afterwards OR before MMMMMHHH! But if they did a map like that they would probably release it last ;(

last is better than not at all though :)