Zombie Suggestions

PERKS

Flying Zombie

Can be found generally on any map. Indoor maps have to have windows. This zombie comes through a window or flies over an outdoor map. To avoid this zombie, you must stay away. Otherwise, it will come near you and pick you up. It will carry you around the map for a while and drop you from great heights. This perk of the zombie is only available on outdoor maps. Can fly over map quickly and can also land and enfold its wings to walk like a regular zombie. Boss. Appears every ten rounds, regardless of any doors opened.

PHD Flopper... 8-)

Oh yeah, lol.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if zombies in BOII had its own map pack aside from multiplayer? Maybe with elite? Idk thats not my main point. The packs should be the history or origins of the characters of The Crew. Map pack 1: Tank Dempsey. 2: Nikolai Belinski. 3: Takeo Masaki. 4: 935 (richtofen/maxis/sam?). That would be good to build up towards the final map pack (935) maybe to end it all out.

Easter egg songs need to return. They don't have to be by Elena, but just something cool to find and jam to while slaying the undead. Easter eggs in general, too. Things that'll take forever to find or hints to past/future maps/storylines. There are just so many things that could possibly be in this game... it's almost unreal...

Yea, I mean the reason I said Elena is cause the songs are pretty much unique to just Zombies game mode. Though if they could get other bands to make songs relating to it (like they got avenged sevenfold to do the CoTD song), would be pretty awesome too.

If only we were still in the golden age of Metal... we could have zombies songs by bands like Metallica (we still could...). Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Guns & Roses, Megadeth, etc.

What about some Evanescence "Bring me to Life"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YxaaGgTQYM

Some small things I would like to see would be like to be able to carry over highest rounds on Black Ops to BO2, provided they plan on remaking the maps for the next Black Ops. My goal was to make round 30 on all maps before MW3 or even BO2 came out. Safe to say I havnt make my goal. I made 30+ on Der Riese, Kino, Dead Ops, Ascension, and CotD. I still have quite a few to go but I worked hard to reach those and dont want to lose those stats. :D Also I'm a PS3 player and would be very happy if I could play Split screen with my brother using 2 different accounts from the PS3 like they can on the 360, instead of having Blo0d_SMeaR_ and Blo0d_SMeaR_(1). Unless the PS3 is incapable of doing that it's not too much to ask for right ? :)

I don't know if this was mentioned earlier as I didn't really have time to read the whole thread but..

I would love to see a boss round where each individual player has to deal with a boss zombie that only goes for them and them alone. They could follow the players tactics, learn them, and truly challenege the players on an indivual basis, to prove how good you really are.

I recall Lamia mentioning them already doing this for strikemode, so I believe it is quite possible for them to implement it into zombies as well. Apart from the Pentagon Thief from Black Ops, all the zombies/special zombies just went for whatever player was closest, and I just think it's far too easy for one or two (even three) players to just hang back and let someone else do all the dirty work for them.

They could even go as far as to make each zombie visible only to the player it's targeting, and can only be damaged by them as well. And if the player goes down, then the boss zombie just runs off with a perk or something important (like the monkeys from Shang or Ascension). Just my thoughts on this anyways.

I just want 2 simple things. the wunderwaffe, and the flamethrower. I REALLY miss the flamethrower and I wish they never took out the waffe (I don't count CotD because it's non-upgradable). Am I the only one who misses these guns?

I just want 2 simple things. the wunderwaffe, and the flamethrower. I REALLY miss the flamethrower and I wish they never took out the waffe (I don't count CotD because it's non-upgradable). Am I the only one who misses these guns?

The Wunderwaffe, yes. The flame thrower no. I hate when someone random got it,and ruined my view. I always got downed.

They definatley need to make zombie mode to where there is no limit to how many perks a colas you can purchase. Honestly when i play i get all the wonder weapons, claymores or betties, bowie knife, buy all the doors, upgrade all my weapons and get my favorite 4 perks and then it becomes boring after that because all you are doing is just shooting zombies. I have 10's of thousands of points and nothing to spend it on. PLEASE TREYARCH NO MORE PERK LIMITATIONS!!! My zombie map idea is THE WHITE HOUSE. In the white house in DC there are all sorts of mysteries and super blast bunkers underground. It would be awsome if you could even go outside the white house to the different lawns such as the north lawn, south lawn etc..... Also to where you could go on the roof of the white house and be able to shoot the zombies spawning up from the different lawns. They could have a safe room similar to FIVE for safety. The White house has several wings to it so this has the potential to be a huge map, and with being able to go down elevators to the huge underground bunker, the roof, the multiple lawns and be able to explore all over the white house.

!PERKS!

I think that haveing phased perks, plus new ones, would be cool as in;

Buy Jugganaught once: 4 hits till downed

buy Jugganaught Twice: 6 hits till downed

buy Jugganaught three times:8 hits till downed

buy Jugganaught four tims: 10 hits till downed

But they just be leveling up so technicaly Pack-a-Punching perks (but not with the pack-a-puch machine) What about the other perks? I here you ask well that could go some thing like this.

Mule Kick

Buy Mule kick once: thierd gun slot

buy Mule kick twice: gun and perk will be kept after beeing downed.

buy Mule kick three times: extra ammo on all guns

buy Mule Kick four times: ONE gun will have a shotgun attachment

Speed cola

buy speed cola once: 25% faster reloading (Normal speed cola)

buy speed cola twice: 50% faster reloading

buy speed cola three times: 75% faster reloading

buy speed cola four times: 100% faster reloading

Stamin up (Spellet wrong?)

buy IT once: faster sprinting

buy IT twice: longer sprinting time

buy IT three times: even faster sprinting

buy It four times: unlimited sprinting time

And for the purpose of time i will skip the rest but i think you know where im heading with this. Please treyarch impliment this beacuse from the second i started playing zombies thats all i ever wanted. :D

First of all I would like them to fix the host migration system, there is nothing worse when you are in a game doing well and the host quits about round 10.

I would like a Map to be in the lower depths of the Vatican with a secret underground area ( you can only unlock this area once you get to the last step of the Easter egg which has 10 steps ). I would introduce a new perk called Holy Blessing ( Unlocked at Step 5 of Easter Egg ) - Can only activate once per round and lasts 15 sec's (Costs 6000K). Once activated you glow and become invincible, all zombies you touch get blessed and there souls leave there body and rise upwards, if downed you are revived instantly (Then loose Perk) and can revive downed players instantly too. New wonder weapon - ( you can only unlock/acquire this once Easter Egg has been completed ) - The Holy Ghost Z115 - Firing Holy water & Z115 - this would shoot out the mixture like a bullet which would melt zombies (like Sulphuric Acid), once upgraded you can use the gun on your colleagues who become invincible for 5 sec's (cant use on same player for 20 sec's)

The Easter Egg - this would tie in to the story, the group have discovered that the Vatican were aware of the Nazis using Z115 to create zombies etc.. So they started to do experiments to create a cure in case of an outbreak, they couldn’t stabilise the cure due to the limited amount of Z115 and the complexity of the element. The Egg would consist of you having to build the Wonder weapon.

I realise the idea is a bit rough but could be tweaked, please add ideas. I also Love the idea of a level in the Paris Catacombs.

First of all I would like them to fix the host migration system, there is nothing worse when you are in a game doing well and the host quits about round 10.

I would like a Map to be in the lower depths of the Vatican with a secret underground area ( you can only unlock this area once you get to the last step of the Easter egg which has 10 steps ). I would introduce a new perk called Holy Blessing ( Unlocked at Step 5 of Easter Egg ) - Can only activate once per round and lasts 15 sec's (Costs 6000K). Once activated you glow and become invincible, all zombies you touch get blessed and there souls leave there body and rise upwards, if downed you are revived instantly (Then loose Perk) and can revive downed players instantly too. New wonder weapon - ( you can only unlock/acquire this once Easter Egg has been completed ) - The Holy Ghost Z115 - Firing Holy water & Z115 - this would shoot out the mixture like a bullet which would melt zombies (like Sulphuric Acid), once upgraded you can use the gun on your colleagues who become invincible for 5 sec's (cant use on same player for 20 sec's)

The Easter Egg - this would tie in to the story, the group have discovered that the Vatican were aware of the Nazis using Z115 to create zombies etc.. So they started to do experiments to create a cure in case of an outbreak, they couldn’t stabilise the cure due to the limited amount of Z115 and the complexity of the element. The Egg would consist of you having to build the Wonder weapon.

I realise the idea is a bit rough but could be tweaked, please add ideas. I also Love the idea of a level in the Paris Catacombs.

As fun as that is, that really isn't all too feasible for a regular zombies map. They could do that as a mission if they ever do a zombies campaign though which I wouldn't mind at all, although the easter egg thing would be taken out. Also your perk sounds more like a power up drop than a perk, but it does seem like a good idea. Totally fine with that wonder weapon and the tie in with the Vatican.

!PERKS!

But they just be leveling up so technicaly Pack-a-Punching perks (but not with the pack-a-puch machine) What about the other perks? I here you ask well that could go some thing like this.

Mule Kick

Speed cola

And for the purpose of time i will skip the rest but i think you know where im heading with this. Please treyarch impliment this beacuse from the second i started playing zombies thats all i ever wanted. :D

Problem with these is that they would be way, way, way too overpowered. I mean, 10 hits before going down? The best players sometimes only get hit that many times total in 20 rounds, so they would be invincible!

Unlimited sprint woul also make it stupidly easy to run trains.

I like the idea, but as it stands, there is no way that it would work.

!PERKS!

Mule Kick

Speed cola

Problem with these is that they would be way, way, way too overpowered. I mean, 10 hits before going down? The best players sometimes only get hit that many times total in 20 rounds, so they would be invincible!

Unlimited sprint woul also make it stupidly easy to run trains.

I like the idea, but as it stands, there is no way that it would work.

Totally agree with the overpowered thing. Plus you left out Deadshot, PhD, Double Tap, and Quick Revive. I wouldn't mind an upgradeable perk system (increases the effect by 50-100% or keeps the perk from going away upon getting downed) but yours is too far out there.

Exactly - if they were going to add PaP'ed perks, then you should only be able to PaP once.

So, let's say for Juggernog, PaP'ing it will increase your health regen by 15% for example, or you move 10% faster when on red screen?

Just little increases, nothing drastic otherwise you will become invincible basically.

Gregor Grip | Perk

Cost:6000

Ability: Allows you to keep other bough perks when you go down, although when you go down you lose Gregor Grip meaning you have to buy it again to continue the loop.

Takes up 1 perk slot (1 out of 4)

Gregor Grip | Perk

Cost:6000

Ability: Allows you to keep other bough perks when you go down, although when you go down you lose Gregor Grip meaning you have to buy it again to continue the loop.

Takes up 1 perk slot (1 out of 4)

Nice idea that's been seen a couple of times, but I think that it would need to cost closer to 10,000. Otherwise you could have your 3 other perks as Jugg, Speed and Mule Kick, which have a combined cost of 9500, which is a fair bit more than 6000.

Also, could you imagine how OP this perk would be in solo - get loads of points and you can have Jugg and Quick Revive pretty much forever as long as you keep rebuying Gregor Grip.

Maybe Gregor Grip could be like Quick Revive in Solo and you can only buy it twice, and yeah i agree with it being more money. Also 10,000 thats not overpowered, i usually play with my friends we get up to round 30 but they also keep going down and spamming the box, eventually racking up the most points, and they rarely get to 10,000. I know we like to make the game harder but sometimes harder isnt always better, look at ascension or der reise, they are some of the funnest maps (opinion) but theyre also probably the easiest.

I think they need to implement killstreaks into zombies.

They sort of already do. And by sort of I mean the power-up drops. Those are enough for me, but new ones are always cool like fire sale and death machine. Just wish Bonfire sale was on more maps.

i have a cool idea,

imagine 8 player zombie map

but half of the map is blocked off,

and 4 players are on one side of the map.

and the other on the other side.

theres a big gate splitting the map in half, (map size would be about 2 zombie maps.(

and the only way to get rid of that gate is to induvidually turn on the power on both sides of the map.

therefor reuniting all 8 players.