Zombie Suggestions

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that if anyone makes a suggestion that actually gets posted into the next call of duty game you should put their name or username into the map they helped create with they're suggestions. It doesn't have to be big or something just a slip of paper somewhere you can read it on the map saying names on it, this may be good because it would create more desire to help contribute to the making of the next map(s) and ultimately create a more fun and better zombies map.

I'm suggesting a new map.

Name: Mehrfamilienhaus (Apartment Building)

Setting: Abandoned apartment building in Paris, France.

Appearance: Yellowed building because of age. The first room features a few windows that you can look out of and when you do looks like a courtyard with surrounding buildings. There The barriers (windows) are rooms that are offices or conference rooms or "hotel" rooms. (There are four, just like the standard.) After you open the first door (which is covered by toppled-over desks, tables, and some debris like scattered bricks), you step into a hallway with an elevator. (This hallway features two barriers (windows)). When you go up in the elevator, the same side you get in, the door opens and you step out into another hallway. (This has three barriers (windows)). This hallway features two paths: one is the caved-in ceiling, which forms a ramp which leads to the roof. On the roof, there is a Perk-a-Cola machine with the M16. This is also the power room, which has a generator someplace on the roof, on a "fan." (There are no barriers here). Now let's rewind a bit. The second door, when you open it, is a abandoned hotel room. (This has one barrier (window)). There is also a AK74u. In order to reach the next room, which is also the roof, there are two broken windows in the corner of the room, which stretch from floor to ceiling. There is one more window, which you can knife, and it will cave in. However, when you exit out of the room, you will be standing on a small platform. There is a maintenance ladder, which you need to buy before use. This features an automatic escape route from the roof or from any zombies chasing you. Zombies may jump up this, like the jumping from 'Ascension' in Black Ops. And on the platform, you can fall off. You will automatically bleed out when you hit the ground, instead of going to the 'revive' downed. This is to, even though no one can reach you, being hit with the Pack-a-Punched ballistic knife and glitching. Speaking of which, every room has a 'mystery box' stand, and it always spawns first in the power room (the roof). The pack-a-punch is opened by opening every door. Maybe you guys can add a catch to make something else!

Costs: Round-trip, to open every door, it will cost about 5,000 points to open every door. The first door costs 750. The elevator costs 250 every trip. The second door, the ramp-roof one, costs 1250. The other door in that hallway costs 1000. The ladder costs 750. It can also be opened from the roof.

That's all for now.

I just wanna be able to customize guns.

Ex:

Throw a scope on a mp40 or maybe an extende clip for a ak74u. Little things like that will extend gameplay.

Anyone agree?

I so agree with this.

I have an add on, such as when near the gun you tap the left-dpad and it opens a menu like in MW3 survival. You are completely vulnerable except in solo.

Being able to shoot legs and create a crawler

Actually a good idea, but maybe making the game a bit too easy for us :) I'd say with shotgun's, blast weapons (i.e. rayguns), explosives and high calibar weapons, i.e. some snipers and MG's.

Maybe for others shooting them causes them to limp/fall for a bit?

Being able to shoot legs and create a crawler

Actually a good idea, but maybe making the game a bit too easy for us :) I'd say with shotgun's, blast weapons (i.e. rayguns), explosives and high calibar weapons, i.e. some snipers and MG's.

Maybe for others shooting them causes them to limp/fall for a bit?

Well how i figure it, it would still be hard to shoot the legs off at high rounds just like how its harder to make crawlers at higher rounds.

Few suggestions:

Leveling Up

When you complete a game, you get Experience Points (XP) and you can level up. Leveling up can unlock new weapons, new areas of maps that are only accessible by high levels or playing Co-Op with a high level, and new titles. As you get higher and higher in levels (ex, Lvl. 1: 5000XP, Lvl. 10: 700000XP) the harder it is to gain XP and you have to gain more to level up.

Achievements/Trophies

Professional Zombie Killah 25G - Reach Lvl. 100

Electronic Banking (EB)

This sort of goes with leveling up. When you reach Lvl. 5, you unlock EB. EB is a machine that is set beside important obstacles like perks or mystery box stands. When you interact with EB, you go into a screen (which you will be vulnerable unless in solo) where you can take out deposited money that you can put in via game or main menu. Also, whatever you did not spend during a game is divided in half and that half is put into an EB machine.

Achievements/Trophies

My Very Own Personal ATM 5G - Unlock the EB machine.

Zombie Tycoon 10G - Deposit over 1,000,000 points of earnings in the EB machine.

Ammo/Weapons

Tired of running around the map just to get MP5K ammo? Yeah, me too. That's why I came up with this idea. This idea is a box that looks like an ammo box in the campaign. You interact with it, a screen comes up with a variety of weapon types

(ex.

Handguns

Submachine Guns

Shotguns

Machine Pistols

Light Machine Guns

Assault Rifles

Shotguns)

and you can decide to buy ammo, too. Prices will vary, like the number of ammo you shot multiplied by three. When pack-a-punched, the rounds you shot will be multiplied by nine. You can also not buy ammo for mystery box guns or buy them off of the weapons cache. This would help in occurrences such as being overrun, running out of ammo, or HAVING TO RUN ACROSS THE MAP TO BUY MP5K AMMO!

Achievements/Trophies

Mah Guns are the depended Ones 15G - Buy every weapon out of the Ammo/Weapons cache.

WHERE ARE MY ROUNDS! 3G - Run out of ammo and buy rounds with your money.

Big Spender 10G - Buy two pack-a-punched weapons and buy ammo for it.

New map idea/theory

The first time you get to the zombie menu on BOII, you will select maps and there will be two. However, since May 1st, only one has been advertised. So your obvious reaction will be to play the unknown one, called "CLASSIFIED". You start in Nacht der Untoten, then teleport through all the maps through automatic transitions.

Ndu to V: NUKE

V to SNN: buying DT

SNN to DR: close up on box

DR to KDT: Teleporter

KDT to FIVE: downed with M&S out and shooting the ground

FIVE to A: Number teleporter-Gersh portal

A to COTD: after color surge after power, lightning strike at beach

COTD to SL: flopping down waterslide

SL to MOON: power switch

once you are on moon again, you will need to find your PES. You look in the original air locks, but there is no air because the evxcavator cut through it. There fore you become downed. But not to worry, the astronaut saves you and gives you back any perks. You follow him to the teleporter that had fallen onto the pyramid. You teleport to Area 51, but green gas fills your screen from the radiation from the missiles, and has the effect of MP NOVA gas, but the circular area where the PAP used to be is a hole and you jump in it to find yourself in a dark tunnel. This is where the population escaped to during the missile apocalypse. Trust no one. They will offer prrks, guns, attachments etc for free. Some are infected and zombies, but some you can trust. They slowly walk toward you at round 1 speed and gradually speed up. You realize that with the billions of refugges of the world population are becoming zombies, you run shooting them down the tunnel. Dont make a wrong turn, but you need to follow the familiar sound that was made by the mystery red named astronaut. You will want him to teleport you now. He teleports you to a staircase that has a heavy steel door at the top with an exit sign on top. To the right there is an all perk vending machine (similar to a coke machine having Dr. Pepper, Gatorade, Sunkist), and to the left there is a wonder weapon box for 950. Zombies begin spawning at the speed you teleported away from them at. You run up and up, but it gets longer and longer. You finally ate backed up to the door. It costs 7500 pts. You rack up pts with your ww, and run out of ammo you arr not up to 7500. No going to get it its blocked by zombies. You turn around desperate to find that the door is only 1000 pts to which you open it and escape out of it to find yourself in a feild of freshly cut grass with a small jungle across the field, to right of that you have an enormous garden , past that a dry, dense NEVADA DESERT!!!!! You start to realize in the light of dusk that you recognize this place. You go in the back door of the home that owns the field in the back. You walk through the house to the cul de sac where you see all of the call of duty characters ever in a game having a potluck. you look to your left, and theres a shiny sign that read WELCOME TO NUKETOWN!!!! Population (zombie counter). You yell to the classics of the attack. Richtofen is not there, however the original three that you are not are there. (if you are dempsey, takeo and nikolai are there. The zombies pour out of the fallout shelter. when the zombies start do lessen from the epic nuketown callofduty zombieslaing reunion, it is noob the next day. Then Price or some worthless modern warfare guy yells NUKE and they leave you to begin by yourself on round 1 in nuketown, that is signifies by the nuke dropping that you survive it with your suit you got from area 51. When you left the moon power room, it was after the nukes hit earth. You teleported to A51 and it was a day before the attack. A nuketown nuke is dropped at the end of every round. Perks and weapons are here, whatever you may need. Hacker is here, but you must have the suit on due to the radiation in the air after a round starts (lasts until zombie counter is halfway to zero). When the game is over, your screen with be an over head of nuketown, that will zoom out so you can see the entire Earth, to where you see the missiles collide and blow it up.

This was sort of a story of what your first reactions would be and i though it was a good way to incorporate the PES/Hazmat, map reunion as well as characters, attchments, ww box, zombie counter, and NUKETOWN!!!!! Multiplayer would work the same as solo, with 2-4 ppl. You cant go on w/o your team mates. Epic

I have been thinking latley, and i thought of something that has came up among my friends and I before. I thought it would be cool if treyarch added maps that could be 1-5 players or 2-8 to increase the fun of the gameplay.

I think if they added a fifth player to all the maps it would make it ten times more fun!

With the 2-8 players, i was thinking they could do a verrukt style map but bigger. They could have 4 players start on one side of the map, and four on the other side. They would eventually be able to meet up with the activation of power.

Idk just an idea i would like to see be taken into effect. What do you guys think?

I have been thinking latley, and i thought of something that has came up among my friends and I before. I thought it would be cool if treyarch added maps that could be 1-5 players or 2-8 to increase the fun of the gameplay.

I think if they added a fifth player to all the maps it would make it ten times more fun!

With the 2-8 players, i was thinking they could do a verrukt style map but bigger. They could have 4 players start on one side of the map, and four on the other side. They would eventually be able to meet up with the activation of power.

Idk just an idea i would like to see be taken into effect. What do you guys think?

The only problem is the characters. We need more. Maybe Treyarch will introduce some scientists that worked with Ricthofen?

I have only one suggestion to Treyarch. Please take your time. I can wait. You can wait. We can all wait. Just put out a great, well thought out, PLAYABLE game. When fixing the lag/host migration, take your time. Work out as many bugs as possible, without adding even more problems. When incorporating the ideas mentioned in this thread, take your time. The community wants these things, sure. But not at the expense of bad frames per second or error messages. We all love your game. We DO want to play it right now as I type. But we can wait. Don't rush dlc either, that's where the gold is.

i dont know if ive said this. BUT

I would love a map in Las Vegas. In a hotel kinda new. not an old map.

Map name 13th Floor

You would start actually like a real person would not just standing there in a room with a pistol. what would happen is you would wake up in a bed. and uncover yourself and stand up. no gun. what you have to do is find the gun on the floor or on a desk nothing hard. but if you dont pick it up then you fight bare handed. it makes it more realistic. and each person would start in a different room on the floor. and you also start on the first floor. and since power is not on you will not be able to operate any of the electronic doors. so they would just be boarded up.

okay so back to the start you wake up grab your gun on the floor/table. and theres just one window and the bathroom and the door to go into the hall. each room the zombies come in through the toilet and the window. so two barriers to control (it makes things a little harder if you dont leave in the proper amount of time) so then you open the door (750) and leads you to the hall and you start on the first floor so it opens quite a bit of barriers. you have the two barriers in each room and then you have the fire exit door with the zombies brake through and the front door entrance which has twice as many zombies flowing through it since its a big door. and theres two doors you can now open. one to the pool room and one too the stairs. since the elevator needs power you cant use it. and guess where the power is?? on top :) so you have to make your way through the floors. and its not a regular hotel. its broken some of the doors when you open them you walk in and you collaps back to the bottom floor making it difficult to make it to the top and each floor you come across you can only go up one floor and then you have to clear out more debris(1000). so its VERY costly to make it up. ALSO making it really hard ;) and when you reach the top you turn on the power and at the top is juggernog and revive. then all the other perks are scattered in the rooms and each time this map is played the rooms shift that way you couldnt memorize this map ;) and the box is also in one of the rooms. its just a guessing game but each room cost (500) dollars. so its less expensive there.

this map would HAVE to be a team work map with the multiplicity of this map. and the 4th and 9th floors would be open rooms the 4th one being like a fine dining restaurant and the 9th floor would be a buisiness office so you could have two spots for trains. but those two floors have more barriers. ALOT more. :)

so theres my map :)

Had this idea for so long that i forgot about it. Not sure of a proper name to call it but it would be a Power Up that could only appear when a teammate has died. When it's picked up it respawns the dead teammate with the guns they had before death and no perks. Tell me what you guys think and leave some [brains] if you like :D

Please don't call me out on things that might have been mentioned already as i only read the first 5 pages of thread, it's late, and I have school in the morning but here's some ideas taken from another website.

"I have an idea for a new zombie map, since all the zombie maps were always in a secluded area for only the 4 characters, I have an idea that the zombie map is on an island so it's really secluded and you start in a plane. The characters talk in the plane saying how they escaped the zombie apocalypse, but then the engine burst to flames and there are parachutes which you take to rescue yourself. After they jump out of the plane each person is splitted onto different parts of the island. This island has been visited before and the people before them have built these tubes that shoot you to different parts of the island. After a while that your on the island you hear samanthas voice saying "This is what you get richtofen". Richtofen would then say something to reply back to her. The box will appear in the centre ofnthe island which is where the power is. The power is needed to use the tubes. Everyone will meet in the centre of the islandnwhere they wil reunite and continuemtheir zombie killing. The box moves to different islands and is easily seen. After 5 rounds the screen will go black and the sun will eclipse telling you that dogs are coming. But to your surprise there is a new breed of dogs. These dogs are different because they steal your perks and use it. They wil only steal juggernog to make themselves stronger, and double tap so they can hit faster. In thisnmap you can swim because in the other maps you have never swam before. The only places you can swim is in between little rivers and streams. There is also another new zombie that comes out of the water. He is extremely hard to kill and if you do kill him you will get 2 free perks and death machine for 30 seconds. If you were wondering where the pack-A-punch machine was I'll tell you now :). You will need to link the tele porter which is located at the farthest island. The machine does nit need to be linked but it takes 2 rounds to cool down since the machine is located in the middle of an active volcano but won't be spewing lava anytime soon." By Zombiekiller2000 from callofduty.com

My edit:

"Like the idea but (and this is for all the guys out there posting ideas) why are we always putting richtofen back in his body? I think its been established that he is no longer in his body but he and sam switched souls. I mean maybe later there can be another easter egg about how to get richtofen out or something but for now just leave it as Sam. (sorry just a pet peeve)

Anyway its a pretty good idea. I like how the dogs can steal your perks and then you have a George Romero-esque zombie that comes out the sea and you kill him for perks lol. But maybe 2 perks is a little much? IDK depends on how much hp he has probably.

The swimming thing, I'm not too sure about that. Can the zombies hit you while you're swimming? Cause if they can that seems like more harm than good.

How about they put the volcano as active and have it spew lava every now and then that would cut off certain parts of the map and touching the lava is insta-down (excavator anyone? ). They would have to wait for the lava to cool before being able to travel to area X or area Y again. How long does it take it to cool? IDK you decide. All in all this is a pretty solid idea." Me in response to him.

Another thread from the same forum:

My edit:

" You guys have alot of good ideas but its like your striking gold with all the things we love about zombies then making it suck.

im gonna try putting some of the best opinions together (best to me i mean).

ripperkip- the idea of making the box bring all the CoD worlds together for guns. Example W@W guns, BO guns, MW(1,2,3) because zombies players themselves come in a variety, why not make the guns for them vary also. Personally i wouldnt mind an acr in zombies lol

ripperkip- russian roulette teleporter map. Brilliant idea. Would definately make the game a lot harder and more fun, cuz come on who doesnt like surprises >:)

ripperkip- remove the awesomeness of wonderweapons so its not OP for multiple people to have wonder weapons. Well this isn't a good idea at all. If anything there should be wonder weapons allowed without having to make them weaker, reason being that as the rounds progress the zombies get INSANELY harder to kill. On round 40+ in almost every map lacking traps it becomes torture having to slug it out with whatever guns you have even including PaP ray guns, and when you run out of ammo you're screwed and normally whoever has guns like say (wave gun, scavenger&VR11 PaP combo, Winters howl) are the ones now tasked with having to kill the next 700-1000 zombies. Its even worse when u have a full party of 4 people, and really wouldnt it be awesome getting to round 99 with a full team instead of just 2 =/ (has always been my dream).

ripperkip- flying zombies. Would be ******* hilarious.

SilentQS- new characters. Sweet baby jesus i would love to see another female character in zombies, and playing as Obama LOOOOL. Should definately add more character specific locations as well. Imagine playing as Vladimir Putin or Stalin or somethin in a Russian based map. Also yes more of each characters back story and an easter egg for each would be awesome sauce.

mrkmula- for the most part your ideas are pretty good but buyable ending for 100,000? nah man then the games would end on like round 20-30. Would be way too easy mode.

crkimbell- character specific weps. Lovin it. Like a tanto or wakizashi for takeo, a vodka bottle smashed in half for nikolai (LOL BARFIGHTS), and other fun stuff just to add even more variation to the game.

SiapaFew- yea another mythical map would be amazing too. The undersea city of Atlantis, when the city fell, the undead arose. Would be amazing continuation and another shangri la style map.

mrevakin- Parisian underground catacombs. I (literally) jizzed when i saw that idea. Perfect map, perfect scenario and imagine a twist. Not only is it the underground filled with undead but the map is also a labyrinth, constantly changing. Remember the excavators from moon how it used to cut off the map, but imagine even more in depth, the labyrinth would switch the map completely blocking off the path you used to get to location X so you would have to take the next exit and try to work your way around the maze.

CavalierZombies- the idea of a wonderbox is perfect. Not only would it have raygun and map specific WW, but it could have WW from any map (winters howl, zap guns, thundergun, scavenger, VR11, babygun, and whatever else they design) but the price would be raised and with a catch. The wonderbox would cost around 25,000. Is only available for 1 hit from each person (so once you use it the option to buy another is not longer there) and nobody can have the same wonderweapon except for raygun.

CavalierZombie- removal of minibosses. Not so much liking this idea. The bosses like george romero, cosmonaut, and shrieker/napalm zombies was a great idea IMO. Really ramped the challenge up just a little bit so you couldnt easy mode just slay boring zombies all the time. Especially useful minibosses like george (would you have loved CoTD as much if you couldnt get all eight perks just from killing george? I sure wouldnt)

all these are just what i think are the best of you guys ideas with my own twists in them. IDK if i made it seem way hard but for me zombies was good and i got into it pretty quick (was originally an MP only guy) but i made it to 40 on almost every map in BO so i would really love to see it get much more challenging in the future while staying true to CoD zombies.

Which is why ideas like turning into a zombie and all that other stuff wasn't in the best interest because games like resident evil already do that so why do we need it in CoD? =/" Original thread can be found here: http://www.callofduty.com/thread/200401041

Another-

My edit:

"OK i like Option 1 alot more because it makes sense, as for option 2 you should probably re-read it because you have Richtofen being left behind after the moon easter egg (when he was no longer in his body and is now Sam) so what would be the point of leaving her behind?

As for map choice someone posted in another thread the underground parisian catacombs, i think it would be a much better choice for option 1 as you said they would start by experimenting on people's blood types then introducing the serum that turns them into zombies. At this point lets say the (newly turned) zombies attack destroy the "lab" they're working in and the serum gets all over the other corpses in the underground and bam zombie explosion. Hundreds of thousands of corpsed reanimated thanks to that serum. (I wanna hear your response on this idea)

The pro-perk/pack-a-perk idea is pure gold. Only thing i would add is deadshot pro should probably be ADS faster( like quickdraw), Mule kick pro would probably be to trade in regular grenades for another special so you could have 2 (example both gersch and qed but no regular grenades), Warlord pro would be nice too except what are we gonna upgrade special grenades to? Gersch bombs already kill everything no matter the round. And juggernog pro seems like a moot point if you're gonna have more bullet damage +a perk that lets you pack a punch twice (see what I'm gettin at?).

As for weapons i would love if they just put all guns from W@W and up in there. The sniper that shoots like a raygun again seems like kind of a moot point. My idea is being able to pack-a-punch your knife, wouldn't that be awesome? (bowie knife/sickle of course).

For wonder weapon i think something like a gun (pistol or something small) that would age zombies into dust that are in a straight line(would be the thundergun of the map). Or perhaps a Perfected winters howl which would always insta-freeze the zombies (would be the thundergun of a different map).

I do love the story idea though. Seems quite fun." Original thread: http://www.callofduty.com/thread/200421551

And some personal input...Never put a join in function in zombies. EVER. A spectator function would be the greatest thing ever as it would allow people to come in and learn from the pros. A Host migration function too so when the host leaves someone else can take over as long as there is still

(a maximum of) 2 players left in the match. No problem with new bosses being added but in regards to the way the cosmonaut from moon is (increasing health every time he re-spawns), Don't do that again. With my friends by the time we got to round 40 it took us nearly 2 whole rayguns to kill him(un-packed).

Add in a WonderWeapon only box. Please i can't stress that one enough. Really for those of us who do like to go for high rounds with friends in 4 player it is absolute torture to know that only one person has the best gun and is pretty much left in charge of killing the zombies while we run around empty the raygun and try to get it back in the middle of the rounds. I remember being on round 40 on moon with 3 players still in the match and it was absolute hell. Take the 30,000 mystery box into consideration please. Especially if there are plans to make trapless maps once more(which i almost guarantee there will be -.-).

Also MOAR Elena Siegman pl0x.

I would like search options. Mic only specifically. I wouldn't mind them to make the maps a little less rigid when it comes to getting stuck also.

What I mean is when skill is not the deciding factor on how you get stuck, but on who knows the maps better - its is slightly frustrating.

Different types of zombies would be fun. Like a round of 1-8 Juggernaut like zombies, that take a HUGE amount of damage to kill. They need to be semi fast too. And maybe with some sort of Agro, but it needs to be well done so they have a decent chance of downing someone, not like George or the Dogs.

How about a REALLY SIMPLE map editor?

THIS. I've got the WaW mod kit installed on my pc and it is really hard to use even for simple things (Edited some weapon skins and played around with making a zombies map that ended in failure). I wouldn't mind a blank slate map kind of like Halo has where you can place objects, weapon spawns, player/enemy spawns etc. I know this would be hard to implement into zombies but a multiplayer map editor would be just as nice.

Par3dol1a-935:

a gun that takes control of a small group of zombies that attack other zomies that come near you and the effect lasts approximaatly 50 seconds then the zombies head explode.

deathray:

shotgun type ray gun

Diablo 935:

fires blue icindiary grenades that light the zombies a fire in a blue devilish blaze

upgraded=9h3llfir35

increase damage and holding the gun makes you impervious to fire

Mol3:

fires an explosive round that travels underground til it reaches a limited distance or runs into a zombie

upgrading the mol3 turns it into the gopher and if fired distracts dogs for a short amount of time

It irritates me that Takeo doesn't seem to get credit as the awsome character he is. I would love to see Takeo's origin story. Like a souped up SNN before the outbreak got out of hand, and the characters would be Takeo and three other Japanese soldiers.

Another thing I'd like to see... (don't flame me for this)

is Zombie Spec Ops. Not like MW3 spec ops, but I would really like a MW2 style mission, where you go and do objectives. (ex. Some german soldiers stationed in Der Reise, just before the outbreak gets out of hand, and they are running around trying to destroy data because they can't risk the Allies discovering their tec, kill major scientists, and get rid of prototype weapons (which may or may not be used) all while fighting off zombies

I would like to suggest 2 maps, one in the future, and one in the past.

Having 2 types of maps to enjoy seems fun, one that contains old weapons like MP40, and the other with MP5 and stuff...

I also agree with ranks, and I suggested something like "Perk Picker"

You can choose one and only perk to accompany you, the starting 2 perks could be:

"Runner" - Run faster and jump higher

"Salary of the decade" - Once every 10 rounds, you get to pick Max Ammo, Insta Kill or Double Points.

Here is another perk - "Drunk Player" - All Drinks are discounted 50%.