Zombie Suggestions

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hybrid scopes

I really liked the idea of hybrid scopes in MW3

Do you think they could work in zombies?

Would you like the ability to unequip a scoped by default weapon and make it iron sights?

Would this make snipers too awesome?

Would anybody like to see the tankbuster bought back as i have not seen anyone post about missing it ?

I was doing some research and came across on wikipedia die clocke then from there there was a link to der riese and i was like wow thats a real place and so i read on and its an underground mine and nazi facility near the fly trap and im like holy sh!t that would be so sweet to return to in zombies but instead of above ground this time your below. It could start out where your above ground and your in a fenced in small area and theres only one door to buy that leads down or instead of a door its a mine cart shoots you shoots you down quick like on shangri la , and also from a distance before you descend underground you see the fly trap and its even closer then the last time you've seen it and from a farther away distance you can see the der riese zombie map facility. Then you just keep going down into the Depths of Der Riese also map name. Heres a link of what im talking about but it seems so f*cking sweet. Scroll to the bottom to see the photos im talking about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Riese

I was doing some research and came across on wikipedia die clocke then from there there was a link to der riese and i was like wow thats a real place and so i read on and its an underground mine and nazi facility near the fly trap and im like holy sh!t that would be so sweet to return to in zombies but instead of above ground this time your below. It could start out where your above ground and your in a fenced in small area and theres only one door to buy that leads down or instead of a door its a mine cart shoots you shoots you down quick like on shangri la , and also from a distance before you descend underground you see the fly trap and its even closer then the last time you've seen it and from a farther away distance you can see the der riese zombie map facility. Then you just keep going down into the Depths of Der Riese also map name. Heres a link of what im talking about but it seems so f*cking sweet. Scroll to the bottom to see the photos im talking about http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Riese

Some one already thought of something similar,

here's a link:http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=19115&p=191686#p191686

Its on page 8 about 3rd one down.

Yeah same type of idea being an underground mine but i dont see anything about der riese which in the real der riese is an underground mine/nazi facility, i didnt try to steal his idea or build onto it im just mentioning what i found out on wikipedia about the real der riese and it would seem cool to to tie that back into the story since its all historically accurate and there.

- a very open map, similiar to wasteland. I think this would be really fun and would be a break for the mostly confining space of other maps.

- large amounts of players. I think a party of like 16 players of your friends would be epic in a map depicted in my first idea.

- ability to change settings. It would be awesome to be able to change the settings to make things like insta-kill, only headshots, set starting weapons, unlimited money/ammo, invincibility, change difficulty, etc.

- a machine that allows you to buy ammunition. Everyone knows it sucks when you don't have anymore ammo.

There is more but I can't think of anything.

I heard somewhere that in addition to the initial campaign, that there will be a zombies campaign. Now THAT would be sick. A nice twist to throw into the mix. Im not too familiar with the story of zombies and a campaign would answer many questions. The Zombies campaign should be like the initial one but, well... with zombies... Then each survival map for zombies could be an ectraction from the campaign (like most multiplayer maps).

i have a couple of ideas one is a perk that when you get it if you go down you dont loose any of your other perks.(kind of a sarcifice) . i have another one for a secondary granade that stops time for everything except the characters for 5 seconds (kind of fits with the whole time travel theories) and a katana melee weapon (fits because of takeo)that is upgadeable and becomes a jedi lightsaber.

deployable sentry guns would be nice and mabey you could get an rc helicopter that flys around with a little mini gun helping you shoot zombies(kinda like chickens on dead ops)

i have a couple of ideas one is a perk that when you get it if you go down you dont loose any of your other perks.(kind of a sarcifice) . i have another one for a secondary granade that stops time for everything except the characters for 5 seconds (kind of fits with the whole time travel theories) and a katana melee weapon (fits because of takeo)that is upgadeable and becomes a jedi lightsaber.

deployable sentry guns would be nice and mabey you could get an rc helicopter that flys around with a little mini gun helping you shoot zombies(kinda like chickens on dead ops)

if you flew around a remote control helicopter. your dude would die because the zombies would get him. i like the perk but not a fan of the sentrys or the lightsaber. this isnt starways. and this isnt multiplayer.

I'm OK with the Perk "sacrifice", I think the games flawed in that you buy up everything then lose it when you go down. Being able to see yourself get better throughout the game permanently and continually build yourself up would make the game more fun. Yes I know people will bitch saying it removes the suspense or whatever but I wont have a bar of it, not when the games just running in circles because you can't dare do anything else.

The whole "be a ninja" katana thing has been way overdone in games so I see a "katana" ie. reskinned sickle/bowie as meh, boring. And no, Lucas won't allow a lightsabre in game geez, nor would it be sensible.

The secondary is OK, though a lot worse then monkey bombs nor as believable thus I don't care for it.

Sentry guns would be great. Give you the tools to really hold down an area is what needs to be done.

"RC" helicopter (I assume automated not controlled), I guess it could work.

Here is a list of what I think could be good in zombies in Black Ops 2:

- Zombie Campaign (solo??)

- Throwing Knife that bounce off the zombie to another (1shot kill)

- New Perk/machine like random box but you could get perks.

- Fix the sound! - Make the sound more scary.

- They should make a movie of the Zombie Storyline.

- Map pack - Huge map - more zombies and be able to drive tanks etc..

- New perk - Be able to ¨review¨ a dead person to life - The person starts with pistol + ballistic vest (more life for a while)

- Buy attachments to weapons of the wall. (Choose sight, dual mag etc...)

- Be able to save games/matches with a maximum of 3 slots.

- Stun grenade - stun 1-15zombies for a short while.

- No host migration - If the host leave, find another!

- Zombie titles / level / ranks / emblems would be assume!!

- Fix so the Nova 6 Zombie (crawler) doesn't emit so *%£# much gas.

- Make a zombie movie - like mention before

- Pack a punch your knife - i don't know really what it does, maybe stun zombie??

This is just MY personal opinions guys. You can agree or disagree :)

- New perk - Be able to ¨review¨ a dead person to life - The person starts with pistol + ballistic vest (more life for a while)

- Pack a punch your knife - i don't know really what it does, maybe stun zombie??

i was alright with everything you said untill the no host migration... host migration is an obvious problem... especially when your on round 40 and all of a sudden the host drops... that pisses me off everytime and im sure it does to almost the whole zombie community. black ops 2 has to have host migration.

Make it more scary, and instead of animals, use vampires, ghosts, witches, necromorphs, the "thing" infections, werewolves, grandmas climbing on walls into the mix.

Introduce vehicles to move around the map like a M1A Abrams, Stryker, LAV, Apache or Cobra helicopters that the players can use for a limited time. These vehicles come with all the standard weaponry that can be used. It would be awesome to be so powerful you can blow everything in your path while feeling so safe and secure. To use the vehicles, you have to fork out (very expensive) money like fuel for the vehicles.

i was alright with everything you said untill the no host migration... host migration is an obvious problem... especially when your on round 40 and all of a sudden the host drops... that pisses me off everytime and im sure it does to almost the whole zombie community. black ops 2 has to have host migration.

Oh sorry! I meant that. - If the host leave they will find a new host* Hehe sorry :)

Oh sorry! I meant that. - If the host leave they will find a new host* Hehe sorry :)

ha no biggy :) but yea it definetly needs it :P

I will never find time to read all the great posts here...

So my most humble apologies if any of the following is a repeat.

I would like Nazi Zombies to become darker if that is possible.

I love the humour in Nazi Zombies keep it coming.

I would like to be made to jump out of my skin at things when they happen for the first time.

I would like more sounds that freak me out late at night when I'm analyzing material (The Dog round whispers & SNN swamp whispers)

More maps should have the Dog round returning but under Richtofen's command of course.

The traps should return with avengeance, like when I first saw the Flogger, an "Oh, sh*t" moment if you know what I mean:

Some cool trap ideas remain literally on the drawing boards:

The Der Riese Trap Designs, The Pendulum Blade Trap Codz Thread Link.

They should be done, the electric fences are great but they can be a bit stale, mostly talking Five here. They should remain, but never as the main trap, unless it is a Tesla death ray monolithic beast of a trap.

We must have maps with ENGland & FRAnce as the locations.

Other possible locations, there are quite a few to choose from in my honest opinion but are by no means limited too:

-Tunguska, China, Egyptian Pyramid, South America, South Pole & North Pole.

-Inside the Hollow Earth & the Hollow Moon.

-Battleship at sea (Bismarck), Large Vril Craft in deep space or another galaxy.

-Deep Underground Milltary Bunker, A Prison, Underwater Facility.

-A large German Occult Castle during the end of WWII.

-Rebirth Island, Atlantis, a Grave Yard & Church.

-Martian Bases, Hollow Mars theory & finally for now to the very Seventh Circle of Hell & back.

:twisted:

The old crew MUST return...

A new crew MUST also return to add in a new vein of the coldwar conspiracy theories.

Make sure new perks are vetted to oblivion, only the best need apply.

For the love of all that is good, Let people kill zombies as Frank Wood, Mason, Weaver, Hudson & Reznov. I'll bet once they do they will love it. Make this the Dark moody team where as the old crew keeps the humour.

I would love to see Mr. Rooker return, he was probably the only one from COTD who I enjoy playing as. Sorry to the others, it was novel playing SMG for her Hell mouth links... Geogre I love your work, however you did not make many friends on COTD, Treyarch should have kept the original engineer Untoten from Dead Ops. Which SHOULD return in my opinion.

Dead Ops could learn a few things from Dead Nation which I absolutely love as a general zombie fan.

A good cook knows not to add to much to a well established recipe... If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I feel warm inside knowing that Carbon will be testing & vetting the new stuff for Zombies.

More eggs please, Jimmy...

Ok enough from me... :)

If anyone wants me to expand on any of this just ask. :)

I find that sometimes when I reply in a thread it can kill the discussion.

I don't bite, well I do, but... Screw it "BRAAIINNNNSSSS" (Sounds of a human skull crunching followed by the sound of gooey brains being consumed) [brains] [brains] [brains]

Regards Alpha.

I will never find time to read all the great posts here...

So my most humble apologies if any of the following is a repeat.

I would like Nazi Zombies to become darker if that is possible.

I love the humour in Nazi Zombies keep it coming.

I would like to be made to jump out of my skin at things when they happen for the first time.

I would like more sounds that freak me out late at night when I'm analyzing material (The Dog round whispers & SNN swamp whispers)

More maps should have the Dog round returning but under Richtofen's command of course.

The traps should return with avengeance, like when I first saw the Flogger, an "Oh, sh*t" moment if you know what I mean:

Some cool trap ideas remain literally on the drawing boards:

The Der Riese Trap Designs, The Pendulum Blade Trap Codz Thread Link.

They should be done, the electric fences are great but they can be a bit stale, mostly talking Five here. They should remain, but never as the main trap, unless it is a Tesla death ray monolithic beast of a trap.

We must have maps with ENGland & FRAnce as the locations.

Other possible locations, there are quite a few to choose from in my honest opinion but are by no means limited too:

-Tunguska, China, Egyptian Pyramid, South America, South Pole & North Pole.

-Inside the Hollow Earth & the Hollow Moon.

-Battleship at sea (Bismarck), Large Vril Craft in deep space or another galaxy.

-Deep Underground Milltary Bunker, A Prison, Underwater Facility.

-A large German Occult Castle during the end of WWII.

-Rebirth Island, Atlantis, a Grave Yard & Church.

-Martian Bases, Hollow Mars theory & finally for now to the very Seventh Circle of Hell & back.

:twisted:

The old crew MUST return...

A new crew MUST also return to add in a new vein of the coldwar conspiracy theories.

Make sure new perks are vetted to oblivion, only the best need apply.

For the love of all that is good, Let people kill zombies as Frank Wood, Mason, Weaver, Hudson & Reznov. I'll bet once they do they will love it. Make this the Dark moody team where as the old crew keeps the humour.

I would love to see Mr. Rooker return, he was probably the only one from COTD who I enjoy playing as. Sorry to the others, it was novel playing SMG for her Hell mouth links... Geogre I love your work, however you did not make many friends on COTD, Treyarch should have kept the original engineer Untoten from Dead Ops. Which SHOULD return in my opinion.

Dead Ops could learn a few things from Dead Nation which I absolutely love as a general zombie fan.

A good cook knows not to add to much to a well established recipe... If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I feel warm inside knowing that Carbon will be testing & vetting the new stuff for Zombies.

More eggs please, Jimmy...

Ok enough from me... :)

If anyone wants me to expand on any of this just ask. :)

I find that sometimes when I reply in a thread it can kill the discussion.

I don't bite, well I do, but... Screw it "BRAAIINNNNSSSS" (Sounds of a human skull crunching followed by the sound of gooey brains being consumed) [brains] [brains] [brains]

Regards Alpha.

Not gonna lie, great post.

I agree with all of these except the Dog rounds.

We need a NEW round based enemy.

Idea for Boss and Wonder Weapon to go with it:

Now, I don't know much about the storyline of Zombies, but Im pretty sure that Sam has switched bodies with Richtofen. I was thinking of having a Boss in the form of Sams Teddy Bear, much like the one with that red eye in the random rooms on Kino. It doesnt need to be a Teddy bear maybe just a regular zombified grizzly bear instead. Say for arguments sake they appear on a map with 10 rooms so there will be 10 of these beasts walking around this map. They would move at a pace similar to say George Romero but have little health; 1-2 clips could kill these. Because there is one Bear per room it would start off with one in the room and when you unlock the next room there would be 2 on the map, until you open up all rooms at which point all 10 would be walking around the map. The catch with these bosses is their aim is not to kill the player. Instead these Bears 'Bear Hug' you so you cannot move, you can only rotate but while being bear hugged so you can face them to kill them. While these Bears hug you the zombies are free to attack and kill you making you a sitting duck unless you kill the bear. However, every time you kill one of these bosses something bad will happen, say one of three things like:

- The player that killed the bear loses a perk

- The player that killed the bear loses 5000 points

- All players lose 5000 points

These are just examples but the bottom line is each time a bear is killed something bad happens.

So in actual fact these are bosses that you DO NOT want to kill. You should only kill these if it necessary for you to survive, or if you use the wonder weapon on it.

The wonder weapon is a bow and arrow with only 2 arrows that come with it so the ammo must be used wisely. I have been waiting for another wonder weapon that assists the team rather than kill zombies like the VR-11 and Ballistic Knife. Much like the ballistic Knife if you shoot an arrow at a zombie it does little damage, if you shoot it at your team mate it would transfer say 2000 of your points to them, and if you shoot the boss they will still come after you, but when you kill them instead of something bad happening, one of three GOOD things will happen such as:

- Drops an Insta-kill

- The player gains 1000 points

- Drops a perk bottle exclusive to the person that picks it up

Once again, just examples they can have different effects.

If this bow and arrow were to be PaPd, there would now be 5 arrows to go with the bow, and would act as an instakill to zombies, but would only kill the zombie that it made contact with, similar to the Zap Gun. If you shot your teammate with this PaPd weapon it would still give your teammate 2000 points but the points are not transferred from you; they just get an extra 2000 points. If you shoot the Bear one of three things will happen much like when the weapon was not PaPd but more rewarding:

- Drops a nuke Killing all Zombies but not the bosses

- All players receive 2000 points

- Drops a perk bottle that gives all players an extra perk

Just an idea of mine that I thought I'd share, I just like the boss for the fact that you would need to hold off killing them unless you absolutely needed to, and like I said before the one of three random things that happen are just examples and could be changed.