Zombie Suggestions

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TO THE FORUM NAZI OHH I MEAN "right_direct"

FIRST OFF MY COMPUTER WAS RUNNING SLOW SO I WAS UNSURE IF IT EVEN POSTED. SECOND SINCE YOUR GIVING ME SOME RECOGNITION ON MY IDEAS I THINK ILL PURPOSELY POST IT A FEW MORE TIMES JUST FOR YOU. :lol:

TREYARCH PLEASE READ FOR INSPIRATION!!!!!

In the next zombies some map ideas I had were..

a level where your in a CONCENTRATION CAMP and since Germany stills denies camps being for jews the story line could say they were really where they would burn gas and kill and exterminate zombies test subjects or zombies in general instead and things like that and the burning and gas rooms can be trap rooms it would be so sweet...

another idea I had was maybe in EGYPT AT THE GREAT PYRAMID start outside while in a sandstorm, surrounded by an abandoned nazi camp that was ready to excavate the pyramid (a jeep and its headlights on, a camp, tent, things in that nature) and work your way into the pyramid you'll need torches until you get to the power and theres a theory that pyramids generated power like a microwave inside it, maybe a mummy boss or just mummy zombies and some rag head zombies and there could be a bunch of chambers a mummification chamber, treasure chamber, coven chamber and so on....

i also think it would be cool since they did the mythical city of shangri la they should do ATLANTIS, they could travel really far back in time right after it flooded maybe??? and then the island of atlantis is half resurfaced a little after the flood. And by the way it is a circular island almost like a bullseye of circles, your on the main middle island and there could be monumental architecture half under water everything drenched, seaweed infested ruins, fish and crustaceans dead from being out of the water (and no there not the zombies) zombies can be the Atlantans who drowned and your only on the main island, u start outside and work your way into a huge sanctuary all on the same little middle island maybe the sanctuary goes deep down into the ground the deeper you go the more flooded? as you look around when you start the view could be half submerged atlantis really beautiful and cool. maybe throw in a sea monster for an easter egg or something that you see from a distance or see it swims around the island.... also atlantis could connect into the story good it has ties to aliens illuminati and nazis.

Other levels I thought sounded good from others were Paris Catacombs and USS Eldridge where the philadelphia project took place (props go to o0MatrixDestroyer0o for that one)

ALSO MAKE A CINEMATIC MOVIE RECAP OF EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED FROM THE BEGINNING ALL THE WAY TO MOON!!!!!!! (INCLUDE IN VIDEO, RECREATION OF RADIO TRANSMISSIONS TO MOVIE FORM, EASTER EGGS AND STORY IN GENERAL.)

People think more clearly you think that by saying mystical and horrible maps such as Concentration camp, Atlantice ETC... because you are forgetting that the story line is moving on from the world war to cold war and on so think of the future Germany WAS DESTROYED BY THE MISTLES FROM MOON!

the unafected areas are U.S half of russia, France by just a bit since its next to germany.

the north and south pole and maybe half of India.

Now where am I going with this In the US we have the pentagon which has already been over run.

1 Well Sam and the others go back to the US to retrieve a special object to The US military base located south of DC which is an underground nuclear facility sounds cool no?

2 A Russian research facility located west of Siberia where Call of the dead was.

This area will contain a device that when powered will unfreeze samanthas body and make them switch souls again. but not yet.

3 An Underwater Facility located south of Cuba aka The caribbean.

4 Paris - this place will be mostly reddish since the world was nearly destroyed by mistles what does paris do well there should be an easter eg where you charge the device via Enticatherical Mechanism made by richtofen which gives it the ability to master teleportation and soul transfarence.

5 MOON remade why because the first moon was already over run but there was another hidden facility that infact does connect with the original expanding the facility 3x and there the story will end Sam gets her body bad unfreezed Richtofen and the crew gets their revenge.

Now think wouldnt this make sense sine they can already teleport.

THATS BORING SOUNDS LIKE THE SAME OLD SAME OLD, UNIQUENESS ANYWHERE???

BUT I GOT A NEW IDEA THAT JUST SPAWNED...

SINCE THE MISSILES HIT PORTIONS OF EARTH IT SAVE TO ASSUME IF THIS HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE THERE WOULD BE A CONCERT FOR VICTIMS...CORRECT

WELL THIS IS THE CONCERT IN THE 60'S I JUST CAME UP WITH LOL

YOU'RE THE BEATLES (GEORGE,JOHN,PAUL,RINGO) AND YOU GUESSED IT A ZOMBIE OUT BREAK HAPPENS AT THE CONCERT EITHER FROM THE GOVERNMENT TRYING TO WIPE OUT HIPPIES OR JUST HAPPENS SINCE THE WORLDS ALREADY HALF TO HELL

IT SOUNDS RANDOM BUT SO WAS THE CAST OF CAL OF THE DEAD...

i had an idea for an easter egg for the next zombies map so you have 4 lone survivors as the characters in this map and one of them has a radio that keeps buzzing and you keeping hearing random things like t.k.o g.t of. m. le. in nikolai's tone of voice and you have to find a way of getting a better signal (dont question me how the radia that fits in a pocket reaches a signal from the moon it just does ok :P ) like climbing up a tower and once the signal had reached an , understandable, level the four characters nikolai ,takeo ,dempsey and sam (yay for moon) give you instructions to get them down from the moon and after the best part of 2 hours of attepmting this they finally teleport down and they send you a very nice 50 gamer score/ trophy,thing , and and achievement called 'Radio Access' and a gamer pic of the 3 main characters and Sam's shadows behind a radio or something like that.

I also had and idea for a perk called 'Devil Punch' what it does is, lets you carry more ammo for each gun this would cost 2000.

And a map could be called Headqaurters (like the multiplayer mode) and could be set on an outpost in russia where american soldiers are (for some reason) where it is a wasteland from what happened at the end of the moon easter egg and for the first few rounds there are burning zombies (like the nova zombie in shangri la but less ,explody :facepalm: ) and then after round 7-9 the burning zombies become more rare and a boss could be a juggernaut zombie with a gun but with terrible aim just like me :facepalm:

deatgax.... lets criticize

1. d.c underground facility..... sounds just like five (been there done that)

2.russian research facility located west of call of the dead..... what more do i have to say sounds just like call of the dead snowy area and like i said....(been there done that)

3.south of cuba under water facility sounds lame maybe in the right georgraphic points like buermuda triangle possibly cuba has no money to make a facility underwater nor does anything point to it....

4.paris catacombs fine w.e. i heard the theorys that it could be already...

5. moon BEEN THERE DONE THAT....

3 of your maps sound like what we already have been through... the story can go any direction at any time at any moment why retrace are steps.

you can go back in time for anything...

atlantis and egypt connect with the story because they all deal with whats going on nazis illuminati aliens.... and a concentration camp is nazis.....

Im liking the ideas posted on here and thought I would try my luck on posting my ideas for a map as well. I know that most of the ideas I bring up have already been mentioned but I wanna try put them all together. I am also aware that there are a few flaws in my ideas and will mention them at the end, but feel free to point out any other flaws that you can spot.

I realise this is a lot to take in for one map but try to bear with me here.

I only have one map in detail at the moment and will post my other ideas as they pop into my head.

The Map would be an Underground Mine that would be pitch black unless you manually give the lights power which I will go into later.The Map has every room connected by Mine cart tracks, as well as a walkable route into every room.

I personally would like to see more involvement of the pieces of equipment such as the Hacker and the PES, and so I have thought up a scenario with different pieces of equipment that would give the map more variety, give players advantages over other players that have a different pieces of equipment, and would give each player their own role in the EE. The ites could be picked up in the first room you start off in, which I will explain later, as well as being picked up from Bosses. The bits of equipment that I have come up with are:

• Night Vision Goggles x 1

• Headlamp x 1

• Oxygen Mask x 2

• A Key x 1

Night Vision Goggles:

Advantages

- You have the ability to see in the dark. This would mean that if the lights dimmed to the point where nobody could see, you would have to rely on this guy to help get the lights back on.

- The area of vision while using these Goggles spread across the entire screen, so you will be able to see everything

- Parts of the EE would have to be done in the dark, so these along with the Headlamp could come in very handy

Disadvantages

-I’m not sure if this is how Night Vision Goggles are in real life but whenever I see these in a movie or something they always have that Greenish tint when you look through them. This could be implemented into the game which to me would be very distracting, but I would like the challenge 8-)

- The downfall for having the Night Vision Goggles over the Headlamp is that come the boss round you would not be able to see this boss using the Night Vision Goggles; you would need to have the lights on to be able to know where he is. This may sound a bit confusing but I’ll try to make it easier to understand. Imagine looking down a thermal sight at someone using Assassin; nothing glows unlike if you looked at a normal zombie he would glow and his eyes would stand out a lot. So it’s pretty much the bosses having an Assassin perk =P

- There are areas of the map similar to being on the moon surface where if you don’t have a PES or in this case an Oxygen Mask, you will suffocate and eventually bleed out, except it would be Carbon as well as lack of oxygen that would kill you on this map, because not much oxygen circulates around mines.

- Without an Oxygen Mask this would also mean that without using an Oxygen mask you would be very limited to the areas on the map that you could use.

Headlamp:

Advantages

- This Item would also allow you to see in the dark, and just like the player with the Night Vision Goggle, if the lights went out you would be very reliant on this guy to turn them back on.

- In this map the zombies would take the form of people similar to construction workers with their Hardhats and fluorescent vests. Using the Headlamp would give you the ability to be able to shine your light on the zombie’s fluorescent jackets making them much more visible while in the dark.

- Unlike the Night Vision Goggles you would be able to see the Bosses when shining your Headlamp on them; however it would be much easier if you keep the lights on as you can also see them when the lights are on.

- As stated before, the Headlamp and Night Vision Goggles would be very handy for those wanting to complete the EE.

Disadvantages

- Unlike the Night vision Goggles, the Headlamp would not allow you to see your full screen so you would not be able to see from corner to corner. Your vision would be slightly smaller, but not to the point where the Headlamp would be ridiculously underappreciated and nobody would want to use it.

- As I said before, there are areas of the map where if you don’t have an Oxygen Mask you will suffocate and eventually bleed out. This would also mean that without using an Oxygen mask you would be very limited to the areas on the map that you could use.

Oxygen Masks:

Advantages

- These masks act similar to the PES where only people with Oxygen masks would be able to use certain areas of the map, which to make sure these would be very likable and want people to use them, I would say would have to be a big portion of the map. At least 35% of the map should only be accessible to those players carrying an oxygen mask ( I don’t know how to separate the oxygen areas from the carbon areas but I’m sure if this were made Treyarch would find a way). This would give the player much more space to kill their zombies than it would if you were running the Headlamp or something.

- Players with Oxygen Masks would also have their own role in the EE.

- I specifically made 2 Oxygen masks to start so that if one player with an Oxygen mask goes down they would still have a chance of being revived by the player with the other mask, otherwise the other players would have to risk losing their Jug in order to save their teammate.

- Being that it is an Oxygen Mask it also has the added bonus of protecting against the Crawler/Phasing zombies, it doesn’t bother me which of these return…maybe a mixture of both.

Disadvantages

- If you and your teammates allow the lights to dim out, all you will be able to see is the zombie’s bright white eyes, which in my mind looks pretty scary, and you will be a sitting duck.

The Key:

Advantages

- Just a Key. This key would have one use and one use only. It would allow the player to ride the mine carts for free, which doesn’t sound like much but riding the mine carts would be what opens up the way to the PaP each time, which would be handy as you wouldn’t have to waste money at all. Activating the PaP would be a mixture of riding the Ascension Launcher Pads, and the Shangri La waterslide where you have to pull a lever half way down during the EE.

Disadvantages

- You would not have any of the other super cool items.

Of course when you pick these at the start of the game this doesn’t mean you are stuck with them until the game ends, this is where the boss round comes in.

The Boss Round:

Imagine Hulk except he’s a zombie…with a hardhat and fluorescent vest…and not green and without the purple shorts just wearing what normal construction workers wear…with a hunch in his back, about the height of Romero. Similar to Romero these bosses would wield a weapon, maybe a shovel, and would have quite a bit of health. You would need let’s say 4-5 clips to kill one of them. They would run at maybe half the speed of Romero in Berserk mode, which is still quite slow, but would be able to down you with 2-3 swings of their…shovel. There would be 4 of these bad boys running around in each Boss round, and do not forget that these are invisible on the Night Vision Goggles. When all of these are killed they would drop a Max Ammo and something similar to a perk bottle, but it would involve your pieces of equipment instead. What I was thinking was maybe when you pick up this power up there would be a Desk of some sort that is replenished with the same amount of starting items where you could go and swap out your equipment for something else. This would mean that you could have all 4 players wearing Oxygen Masks after the first boss round, but when you swap out your equipment the one you were previously holding would disappear.

This Boss is not the best idea I have seen on the forums so if you guys have any ideas that fits the theme of a Dark underground mine then feel free to let me know.

Now to the map itself.

The way this map starts off is you have a long tunnel about 100m long and the characters are 50m along it. You get the point a long tunnel as long as the characters are in the middle. At one end of the tunnel would be the tunnel entrance where you can see daylight, and at the other end would be a desk with the pieces of equipment laying on it, a power switch, and a mine cart, however these would not be seeable until you walk further in that direction. This would look deceiving and make you think you need to head towards the light. Now I don’t know about you but I was mindfucked the first few times I attempted Moon because I didn’t know what to do in No Man’s Land. This area would have the same concept as No Man’s Land where after about 10 seconds you would see zombies start charging at you from the tunnel entrance and if you do not reach the mine cart in time, you lose. Not to mention you need to have enough time to grab your pieces of equipment and flick the power switch which will allow you to start off with light underground, but after 5 minutes the lights will start to dim, and after 10 minutes the map will be pitch black.

The way you keep the lights going while underground is there is 3 panels spread out through the map, and each time you push the action button on one of the panels the room would get brighter, so if you button bashed square or ‘X’ near this panel the room would just keep getting brighter, as if you were pumping or charging something. However there is a cap on each panel as to how bright it can make the map go, so in order to achieve maximum brightness you would have to fully charge all 3 panels.

Because Shangri La got Spikemores which is a little twist on the Claymores, I thought I would put my own twist on a lethal grenade. It’s a stick of Dynamite. It has all the same aspects as the Stielhandgranate, except it looks…like a stick of Dynamite. It would have a fuse time of say 5 seconds and while holding it the flare could act as a little bit of light. The Dynamite would be able to react with the gas leaking from the pipes causing a big ball of fire or something similar to the fire trap in Kino. This would be the built in traps that you do not need to pay for, just throw down a stick of Dynamite, or use the wonder weapon.

I was thinking of having a Wonder Weapon similar to the Ranger in MW2, where it has two barrels so you cannot aim down sight, but much like the Wave Gun where you can pull the two barrels apart to create an akimbo weapon which would resemble akimbo Model 1887’s. It is a charcoal colour to fit in with the theme and when it’s in its Ranger form it would be like a double barrell flamethrower. When pulled apart into the Model form it would send out balls of fire instead. When PAP’d the flames would become blue and just be stronger in general and have a bigger range. This would also be able to react with the gas leaks to create your own fire trap.

I do not have the map layout sorted but I noticed that a lot of people would like the ability to swap out there perks. I wouldn’t want to see the hacker return in this map because it just seems too Hi tech to fit the theme of a mine. But I would like to see it return at some point. So what I was thinking was placing a new Perk machine central to all the other perks, and if you drank this (cost: 1000 points), and returned to a perk machine you have previously drank and buy that (now half the original cost) it would act like an antidote that would get rid of the perk you just drank. I’ll leave it up to someone else to name it because right now all I can think of is ‘Antidote’ or ‘Catalyst’.

I cannot think of anything original to receive for the reward of completing the EE, so Ill also leave that up to others to come up with ideas for that, but in order to complete this EE all the items would have to be used at some point.

The flaws that I see in this map are:

• Quite often if little brats don’t get their way they will quit the game. I can see this happening with the starting pieces of equipment. There are the boss drops that they can wait for but I doubt they would stick around that long

• Im not too sure if the game can do all of the things that I have mentioned such as using a stick of Dynamite to illuminate the room a little, but there’s only one way to find out ;)

If you have any improvements on this idea just post it and hope that Treyarch sees it all.

Hi. I havent read all the posts but I think that there are basic things that need to be taken care of because some of the black op's maps are just boring.

1. Be able to upgrade your weapon as many times as you want. MOst of the times you run out of ammo and I die because of that. I dont understand why it is not possible to upgrade as many times as you want. Just increase the cost of the upgrade by double, increase the ammo by double and keep the damage. At least you wont run out of bullets!!!

2. If the box is going to have stupid weapons (sniper rifle, shot gun, etc) at least they should have a lot of ammo and people will use them!!

3. No monkeys instead of dogs please

4. No maps without gravity like moon

5. Better weapons, maybe a mix of WAW and black ops plus some new ones.

6. Everybody can have any weapon

7. Instead of bettys or claymore something more futuristic and be able to buy as many as you want!!

The only reason I bought black ops was for the zombies and I was very dissapointed. They better improve in black ops 2 because I am not wasting my money again.

I agree with the previous post that while some of these suggestion are interesting in the end they will make the game too easy.

So with that in mind, Howabout a new wall gun called "the da vinci." It costs $500 and randomly fires one of three things: a kaboom powerup, max ammo powerup or live chickens. That would be awesome. :)

Well, Blo0d_smear, I really like your idea. However, I can think of at least a few thing that can be changed. Rather than just being able to button smash on the lights, how about batteries that get bought, with a max of 10? Could also tie in to the head lamps making Night Vision goggles more attractive. About 100 points per bat? Also, does Dynamite take longer to light? If it does, perhaps it should be a tact grenade and in dark (very dark to white eyes only) it attracts zombies much like a monkey. While were at it, what if we made a PaP for the equipment. Eg: extended battery life for headlamps, adding a small weak flashlight to the gas-mask, and changing the night vision to the "Heyana-InfraVeew" tying in the Scavenger and showing that it should be used for EE, hence the double ee's in veew rather than view. Much better than my idea though. I like it, and would definitely play this map!

Well, Blo0d_smear, I really like your idea. However, I can think of at least a few thing that can be changed. Rather than just being able to button smash on the lights, how about batteries that get bought, with a max of 10? Could also tie in to the head lamps making Night Vision goggles more attractive. About 100 points per bat? Also, does Dynamite take longer to light? If it does, perhaps it should be a tact grenade and in dark (very dark to white eyes only) it attracts zombies much like a monkey. While were at it, what if we made a PaP for the equipment. Eg: extended battery life for headlamps, adding a small weak flashlight to the gas-mask, and changing the night vision to the "Heyana-InfraVeew" tying in the Scavenger and showing that it should be used for EE, hence the double ee's in veew rather than view. Much better than my idea though. I like it, and would definitely play this map!

Cheers for the compliments, the battery idea is wicked that way there could also be a limit to the items as well. I also wouldn't mind the idea of the sticks of Dynamite being Tact Grenades cos it makes sense that the zombies would be attracted to light, and Scavenger just happens to be my favorite Wonder Weapon so I would like to see that return, maybe as the reward for the EE as it would also give people the ability to see in the dark.

Also forgot to mention that for the theme of the map we would wield a Pickaxe instead of the Sickle or Bowie Knife.

Name: World's Fair

Time Period: 1949

How the characters got there: The original crew was trying to get back to area 51 to use the weapons that were developed by the Americans to stop Richtofen, now that Richtofen is in command of the moon station he over loaded the telepoter and sent the crew back to 1949 midst the war torn ruins of Dresden, Germany where a decade ago a Worlds's fair was held. After this map the crew must battle through war torn and zombie infested Europe among other places around the world to set the stage for other maps

What's on the map: You can now have 5 perks

Pack-a-Punch - to activate there are switches around the map

Porters Pack-a-Punch 2.0 - this is a take on a machine that i have seen in recent threads where you can combine 2 guns that are already pack-a-punched or double packa punch one weapon, this machine would cost 5000 this can be turned on after you do the first 3 steps of the easter egg

The number of zombies on a map has expanded from 24 to 35

Traps - a broken teleporter in the basement when activated can teleport a max of 10 zombies to a different part of the map - this costs 500

- the normal door electric traps cost 1500 - these are scarttered throughout the map

Perks: Juggernog - 2500

Speed Cola - 3000

Double tap - 2000

Quick Revive - 1500/500 (solo)

Stamin Up - 3000

PHD Flopper - 2000

Deadshot Daiquiri - 1500

Mule Kick - 4000

All in Ale - this increases the effect of all of your perks, such as 3 more hits for juggernog, even faster speed cola and a faster switch between weapons with mule kick, this costs - 2000

Easter Eggs - 2 radios of new reports on the fair and what has been discovered (perks)

- 2 radios found in the mid to lower levels that describe the wonder weapons,

this area is only for scientists and is not open to the public

- you must uncover one of the viril generators that is in the middle of the facility

and destroy it: Step 1. throw a gersch device into the fountain, then watch as

metallic tube comes down from the ceiling covered in viril-ya writing plugs the

fountain

Step 2. from the the top floor outside of the pack-a-punch room throw 3 grenades

into the opening of the tube

Step 3. circle up 10 zombies and teleport them to inside the tube, do this 3 times

Step 4. Activate pack-a-punch and the tube comes back down and all 30 of the

zombies spring out at once in the main area, what is revealed is a giant

viril-ya generator

Step 5. kill alll of the zombies, and activate the switch located in the wonder

weapon room to disarm the generator.

What weapons set is on there - The box is not roaming on this map. There is are all of the cold war weapons in one mystery box on the middle floor, all of the WaW weapons (browning,flamethrower,mg42, ppsh, thompson, fg42, trench gun, ptrs sniper, mp40, and the Stg-44) in a mystery box on the top floor and bowie knife is also on the map, which you can put on a gun as a bayonet after you double upgrade it

What Wonder Weapons? - all of the wonder weapons, except for the zap gun will be on the map in a room in the basement, to get to this room you must open a 3500 dollar door, inside the room is every wonder weapon as a wall gun for 2000 dollars a piece, there is a new wonder weapon - The Luckshot 225, it shoots a stream of acid that is like the flamethrower but it melts the zombies within 2 to 15 seconds, it depends on where you hit them, how far away you are and how high of a round you are on.

There will only be hellhound rounds every 5 -6 levels, and all of the zombies are just normal german scientists, but there will be a max of 35 zombies at a time.

There are 3 floors, 5 rooms on the middle floor, 1 is the starting room where it welcomes guests to the 1939 Worlds Fair in Dresden, Another room contains a large fountain, a perfect room for kiting - here it also contains the power room in a separate small conference room overgrown with plants and and vines from not being taken care of, this fountain room is connected by a hallway to an elevator, which may go down stairs (the World of Tommorow area) in the middle of this medium sized room there is a broken teleporter which can not only teleport you but if you activate it right can teleport 10 zombies to a different part of the map. if you open a door next to this room there is the wonder weapon room, with in the middle a random perk machine, this can give you any perk for 1000 dollars, but it is random

On the top floor there is a sniping area, here you can snipe into the fountain room or camp.

If you activate the switches n the map the pack a punch room will open which is up the stairs from the sniping balcony, this balcony is like a large area of stage lights projecting into the fountain room, but tight spaces - this area makes up all of the top floor.

New Power-Ups: there are no new power ups

Achievements: - If it ain't broke, don't fix it! - 25 G use the teleporter to teleport yourself 3

times, and teleport zombies 4 other times

- Look what youve done to the place! - 50 G complete the easter egg

- Anyone for Zombie Soup? - 15 G use the Luckshot exclsively to kill 150

zombies

- What were you thinking? -30 G get all 8 perks from the random perk

machine in game

- Well you fancy huh? - 15 G use the Porters Pack-a-Punch 2.0 twice in one

game

I also think a world war 1 map would be cool as it is described in another thread

I believe in whatever map there is, there should be a couple things that would make the game more enjoyable and not a little boring after everytime we play it.

Definitely upgrading guns about 2 times instead of one.

new guns and if possible different wonder weapons so maybe everyone can have one and not fight about it.

Do not know if this is possible but if zombies could be made into at most 6 players it would be awesome because most clans come in six and it is a pity to leave friends out.

Plantable turrets like in mw3 survival but the zombies can destroy them if they get to close and they only last about 3 to 4 rounds.

More better guns with ammo and bigger ones than the crappy guns like the m60 and all the original guns from World at war.

The maps have to keep getting bigger and bigger and there should be secret doors and passageways to open up that no one would fin out for a while.

A zombie caampaign would be greatly appreciated by all us fans.

There is so much to improve on and change but these are fundamentals.

i would like to see a straight up sithe (however you spell it). it would be there instead of the sickle or knife. it would be an actually weapon though. so it would take up a weapon spot. but its a longer knife. probably double damage of the sickle since its longer you can swing it. but it would be so cool.

i would like to see a straight up sithe (however you spell it). it would be there instead of the sickle or knife. it would be an actually weapon though. so it would take up a weapon spot. but its a longer knife. probably double damage of the sickle since its longer you can swing it. but it would be so cool.

Scythe. ;)

I love this idea, personally.

Just came up with an idea for a new zombie map...

But first before the nay sayers have something to say, save it! cuz i already know there in the future now but if they encounter time travel again this is my idea.

Setting 1936 Summer Olympics, which was hosted by Nazi Germany held in Olympic Stadium or any other venue from those olympics but preferably olympic stadium. You could start outside and work your way into the stadium. Buy doors that lead to layers of different levels from the top of the stadium all the way down to the basement which also houses the power switch, also accessibility to a stand that was specially built for hitler and his political associates to sit and of course access to the main field. Could you imagine a rape train around a huge track in a stadium lol of course make it more difficult maybe make half of the field accessible. Maybe the zombies could be the athletes (because nazis wanted to win and instead of using steroids they used 115 lol or a 115 out break somehow happens), audience and the nazis who were of course there would be zombies also. Wonder weapon maybe has something to do with or is the torch adjusted into a weapon?? Olympic flame easter egg?

This is all historically accurate the nazis held the 1936 olympics so look it up and get an idea of what im talking about..