Zombie Suggestions

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way the storyline is going, I see the future maps being thinks like Stonehenge, Pyramids, El Dorado, Atlantis, etc. But what I really want is for maps to go back to the erry nazi WW2 feel. So I'm mostly looking forward to the Paris catacomb style of maps. I think that's something that Kino preserved well. But the rest of Black Ops maps really lacked from what was established in the WAW maps in that department. That's the horror feel I want. Not a cheesy time traveling adventure to exotic places.

PLEASE DO ANOTHER VIRAL LIKE GKNOVA6

This^.

I'm not sure how possible this is, but I would really like to see support for glitches post round 100. Having my game video go black on round 130 on Ascension put me off zombies for quite a while, and if you want to keep your audience retention up across all ends of the spectrum, whether people be "vets" or "noobs", I think this would be a great way of doing it.

A few other things I'd like to point out that I think are important:

- Never, ever give zombies access to ranged attacks e.g. guns. Survival mode is god-awful.

- The original formula is the winning formula - QR, Sleight, D. Tap + Jugg should take precedence over any other map additions.

- LEADERBOARD SUPPORT FOR HIGHER ROUNDS. Up to 200 is all we need. 99 isn't enough!

- Separate solo leaderboards would be amazing.

Pretty much all of this except for the perks, I see no harm in being able to pick and choose between perks, can also make for interesting challenges or just generally mixing things up. As long as they don't go OTT with the game in general then I'll be happy with the game, I think the game has reached it's happy medium in regards to terms of complexity. I'm sure Treyarch will make some easy maps as well as some hard maps to appeal to all kinds of players, as they've done with the last 2 games.

Maybe in zombie blitz, it could be almost like survival; you start with 5000 points, and you buy a gun or two, then every few "waves" you get another 2000 or so points with which you can buy more ammo, attachments, or new weapons. The bonus becomes bigger each time, maybe a 1.5x multiplier? That way, when the zombies health is that of round 50 or so zombies, the thundergun or waffe (which could cost around 50,000 or so) would be within reach. (It wouldnt be too long of a break between waves, just 25 seconds or so)

My idea for a new Wonder Weapon

It world be called the The Vrill Incinerator, created by the Illuminati. it's a very powerful flamethrower that runs on Element 115 batterys simalar to the ray gun, containing 2500 kilos of flame, with 10000 reserve, it is very powerful killing regular zombies in short bursts until round 20, medium bursts until round 50, killing large hordes of 10-15 zombies with a large burst until round 50. when PaP it becomes the VR115 Destroyer, increasing short burst killing capacity to round 75. and killing up to 24 zombies with a large burst of flame, ammo increases to 20000 reserve and 5000 "magazine" it is a very useful weapon

In other words, a mobile fire trap.

My idea for a new Wonder Weapon

It world be called the The Vrill Incinerator, created by the Illuminati. it's a very powerful flamethrower that runs on Element 115 batterys simalar to the ray gun, containing 2500 kilos of flame, with 10000 reserve, it is very powerful killing regular zombies in short bursts until round 20, medium bursts until round 50, killing large hordes of 10-15 zombies with a large burst until round 50. when PaP it becomes the VR115 Destroyer, increasing short burst killing capacity to round 75. and killing up to 24 zombies with a large burst of flame, ammo increases to 20000 reserve and 5000 "magazine" it is a very useful weapon

In other words, a mobile fire trap.

yes more flamethrower type weapons

I`ve got some ideas.

1. Do a Map Editor. It should be a block editor, where u can place walls, etc and every things from the other map. It should be possible to play these maps on PS3 and Xbox 360. You can create the Maps on PC and then transfer them to PS3 and 360.

2. More Zombie Maps and Weapons. There should be more Zombie Maps in at the beginning and coming as a DLC. Also there should be at least every weapon from Multiplayer Mode.

3. More Perks and maybe some useless things like weapon camos or something like that.

4. More Power-Ups. Maybe Zombie-Freeze, where all Zombies cant move for 20 seconds.

5. A Mode, where you can be the Boss Zombie. If you choose this mode, you will get into a random game, where people are trying to survive. When the people reach a specific round, they have to fight against the Boss Zombie, which is a human player.

6. Better leaderboars, with more information, like accuracy, K/D, how many times you were the last player surviving.

7. Ranking System. It should be better than the system from MW3, where you only can get to level 50. There should be unlimited levels.

8. Possibility to search only games, with players, who got to the same round like you.

9. The german players should be able to player with every other guys.

10. Dont bring out the DLCs on Xbox first.

11. Make the graphics awesome.

I hope you will put everything in the game :D.

Had this whole ranking idea posted in CoD HQ before Black Ops was out:

"Would you like to have this?

You could tell if that player has played a lot of zombie mode not the multiplayer.

Because some people might want to play more zombies than MP.

Ranks for zombies (suggest better ones ):

[Insert a shit ton of good ideas here]

I was actually thinking the same thing after playing the Realism mod a while back at my college dorm.

One reason I've been religiously playing CoD since WaW was (obviously) because of Zombies for one, but also the addicting nature of multiplayer. Playing competitively against others online is fun and dandy, but what keeps the game fresh and entertaining for so long is the ability to customize your gear, rank up, earn rewards, XP and all that good stuff as well. Zombies should have a similar setup as multiplayer with a list of it's own challenges, ranks, unlock able gear/costumes, weapon camps, etc. Hell, I've even been customizing zombie prestige emblems as well. Making a total of 20 possible prestige ranks between multiplayer and Zombies. I think the zombies community would increase ten-fold. Considering it's at the peak of it's popularity being so amazing with it's continuing growth between arsenal, perks, and the storyline. Treyarch would run away with it all if there were more to it than just surviving all the time.

Props bro, props.

edit: Map ideas:

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=17763

I`ve got some ideas.

1. Do a Map Editor. It should be a block editor, where u can place walls, etc and every things from the other map. It should be possible to play these maps on PS3 and Xbox 360. You can create the Maps on PC and then transfer them to PS3 and 360.

2. More Zombie Maps and Weapons. There should be more Zombie Maps in at the beginning and coming as a DLC. Also there should be at least every weapon from Multiplayer Mode.

3. More Perks and maybe some useless things like weapon camos or something like that.

4. More Power-Ups. Maybe Zombie-Freeze, where all Zombies cant move for 20 seconds.

5. A Mode, where you can be the Boss Zombie. If you choose this mode, you will get into a random game, where people are trying to survive. When the people reach a specific round, they have to fight against the Boss Zombie, which is a human player.

6. Better leaderboars, with more information, like accuracy, K/D, how many times you were the last player surviving.

7. Ranking System. It should be better than the system from MW3, where you only can get to level 50. There should be unlimited levels.

8. Possibility to search only games, with players, who got to the same round like you.

9. The german players should be able to player with every other guys.

10. Dont bring out the DLCs on Xbox first.

11. Make the graphics awesome.

I hope you will put everything in the game :D.

Some of these are great ideas, others I disagree with. A map creator would be good, I guess something like the create-a-park from Tony Hawk games where you place everything from scratch, including spawn points.

I don't like the idea of the leaderboards showing how many times you were the last surviving player, I think leaving people to die all the time is not something that should be credited.

Also, I don't think the graphics could be realistically improved - there are issues with framerate lag on the consoles at times as it is, any graphical improvements would most likely cause problems.

Overall though good ideas :)

although it may be controversial i think a kind of 'zombie forge mode' were players can create there own maps for ALL platforms and post onto a community playlist were leaderboards and such do not apply linking with previous suggestions about challenges and rankings, challenges earned while playing on official maps allow more options in the forge for example perks available, boss's, scenery, weapons, teleporters, types of zombies, zombie skins, playable characters, player skins and maybe Easter eggs although it would be difficult to implement them into a community created map.

-Have more easter eggs like the radios. I like the big side side quests and stuff, but add more of the radios and hidden notes like there used to be. There aren't very many of those since Ascension.

-Have more open maps. Again, since Ascension they haven't had any open maps.. Not that the past three maps haven't been fun, but I enjoy more open maps a lot more.

-I'm all for going to exotic places like the moon and Shangri-la and stuff, but they need to have another traditional zombie map before they keep doing the exotic locations. A return to facility-like places like Der riese and verruckt and Ascension would be great. I just enjoy the feel of those maps a lot more.

-I don't like the idea of the addition of weapon customization. It would make it feel more like survival mode. I like the more improvised feel of zombies.