Zombie Suggestions

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.HOST MIGRATION

2.combat record where u can see there recent games accuraccy etc.

3.solo leaderboard

4.No bosses.but keep hellhounds and monkeys. Napalm,astronaut and george just made it not as fun.Id rather just be zombies

5.dont make zombies for 6 or 8 people just keep it at 4 max

6.zombies freeze drop...freezes zombies for a certain amount of time

1.HOST MIGRATION

2.combat record where u can see there recent games accuraccy etc.

3.solo leaderboard

4.No bosses.but keep hellhounds and monkeys. Napalm,astronaut and george just made it not as fun.Id rather just be zombies

5.dont make zombies for 6 or 8 people just keep it at 4 max

6.zombies freeze drop...freezes zombies for a certain amount of time

I agree, also none of that "ranking up" crap, it's terrible and will cause so many connection problems, I mean come on, that's what multiplayer is for, not to mention that's going to attract all those j$&@ a$$s who think their all bad just because they have a better rank, but defiantly hold up on the boss zombies and those $&€£%# Monkeys! Hellhounds are ok, but those stupid monkeys Are awful! And no crossovers either! Yes with more places to train but no to starting out with classic maps, get those from the hardened edition or the last map pack. It also needs to stay 2 hit kill and 4 hit jug. No 3-4 regular zombie rounds either,just normal rounds with an occasional special boss round with a prise at the end.... And finally: NO MORE EE THAT REQUIRE 4 PEOPLE! It's hard enough doing it, we shouldn't need to have the extra weight of cutting connection too!

Please see the link at the bottom for more ideas

viewtopic.php?f=81&t=19009

I think what I would like most for zombies, would be a career stats page. akin to combat record from blackops multiplayer, or even better even more detailed like cod elite. things like accuracy, total kills, downs, revives, points earned, points spent, etc. Individual weapon stats would also be cool. Loved the gamer pics for completing easter eggs, would like to see more like moon where you can even get the ee done (potentially) with someone who doesnt have a mic/speakers. (whereas shangri la, although an awesome ee, was impossible to do with randoms)

My main suggestion is definitely the combat record / career stats deal

I think what I would like most for zombies, would be a career stats page. akin to combat record from blackops multiplayer, or even better even more detailed like cod elite. things like accuracy, total kills, downs, revives, points earned, points spent, etc. Individual weapon stats would also be cool. Loved the gamer pics for completing easter eggs, would like to see more like moon where you can even get the ee done (potentially) with someone who doesnt have a mic/speakers. (whereas shangri la, although an awesome ee, was impossible to do with randoms)

:cry: no one listens to me....

Add capability to play with six people. Make playing zombies mode more rewarding. And create a new mode that does not require extremely long gaming sessions. I think the long 3 hour games were a big turnoff to a lot of people and really hurt the zombies game mode. Also create a fix to adjust difficulty when you lose players, that was awful when you hit round 40 and 2 players get kicked and made it damn near impossible to continue. The players that remain should not be punished for others leaving or getting kicked.

:cry: no one listens to me....

i didnt read any of the thread, so don't take it personally :)

Add capability to play with six people. Make playing zombies mode more rewarding. And create a new mode that does not require extremely long gaming sessions. I think the long 3 hour games were a big turnoff to a lot of people and really hurt the zombies game mode. Also create a fix to adjust difficulty when you lose players, that was awful when you hit round 40 and 2 players get kicked and made it damn near impossible to continue. The players that remain should not be punished for others leaving or getting kicked.

No offense, but this makes it sound like you don't normally get to high rounds,

But your quote have me an idea: you should have 4 special gaming lobbys each unlocked when you hit a certain round: lobby 1 : noob- survive round +1 lobby 2: zombie killer - survive to round +25 lobby 3: pro-survive to round +50 and my personal favorite, lobby 4: zombie analyst- get at least halfway through on any ee.

Now everyone can be sorted into little individual lobby's and you never have to worry about not finding anyone to do an Easter egg or being stuck with obnoxious children with their mics turned all the way up....

No offense, but this makes it sound like you don't normally get to high rounds,

But your quote have me an idea: you should have 4 special gaming lobbys each unlocked when you hit a certain round: lobby 1 : noob- survive round +1 lobby 2: zombie killer - survive to round +25 lobby 3: pro-survive to round +50 and my personal favorite, lobby 4: zombie analyst- get at least halfway through on any ee.

Now everyone can be sorted into little individual lobby's and you never have to worry about not finding anyone to do an Easter egg or being stuck with obnoxious children with their mics turned all the way up....

*shouts to same crowd as other thread* This is so true too!! *cheering* :lol:

Giants will avenge the Ravens :P

I really wanna see a map where weapons are picked up off the floor rather than bought, and maybe the weapons that spawn could be sort of random. For example, when you open a door, either a Makarov, AK74u, or M16 spawns. That way, it's sort of more realistic, as what you find is unpredictable.

Because its stupid! I don't want to deal with trying to level up over advanced periods of time, zombies will become way too multi-player-esque and it will become even MORE slow and choppy, zombies should always be play until you get the easter egg or another acheivement, Nobody wants to deal with presetiging and getting better weapons then the class below you, that's why my town stopped playing multiplayer! Look my point is its too complicated and requires so much more effort, connection, and customer's time to deal with! Keep multiplayer multiplayer and keep zombies zombies, so many people will look at perfection and search for improvement and ruin their perfect creation, this is one of those times

I've gotta separate thread of the prestige icons, just look for it in the "Treyarch's Next Game" forum. Can't miss it.

@ Der atzi:

Nothing would change as far as zombies goes. It would play the same, easter eggs would be the same, hordes, everything. I, as well as quite a few here now think it would just make zombies THAT much more enjoyable if you were also earning XP for time invested in zombies. And it would be completely separate from your online multiplayer stats. Think about it. One of the main reasons we keep playing multiplayer so much is because you're earning something as well as owning noobs, so, it keeps your interested, keeps the game fresh.

Zombies kinda got boring for me after awhile because killing hordes and hordes of zombies to the death is great and all. But in the end, it was just a round of zombies. I enjoyed it, but what's done is done. Maybe I passed a friend on the leader boards but, whatever. If we were getting XP on top of that, not only would it get WAY more addicting and fun, it also helps prove some seniority over zombies, and gives the zombies community the recognition they deserve. I honestly can't see any fault in this. Here, have a look at this, it's the closest thing to what we're suggesting here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49Qzmxwb ... D6138C0480

A NEW machine that you can put your guns in and It turns the guns texture into chromed texture. And makes your ammo more explosive. If you had one bullet hit at the wall, it explodes! You can harm or kill a zombie with it. If hit a zombie with a bullet, it makes a explosion and kills a zombie. It costs around 6000 to 8000 points. If pack a punched it, even you made a more powerful weapon!

Can you imagine shooting PPsh with it. Explosions would keep exploding. lol :lol: