What was ur worst lag out?

Im sure that every zombie player has had one or more games that ended early from lagging out. For all of us it has become part of the game. If u have a good story or if u want to blow off some steam then share it here.

- My worst lag occurred on Shangri-la. Our group was just a few steps from completing the Easter egg. We were camping at the top of the slide. Everything was going fine until... LAG!! Before anyone could react the game was over in a span of 2 or 3 seconds we all died. :shock:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had that one, we just did the EE, got all the weapons we wanted and went down to PaP them with the intentions of never returning. Then we get back and the round didn't restart. It was the first time I'd had it but one of my team mates, which just happened to be fellow CoDz'er Tom, said it'd happened to him before and we'd just have to end the game as there was no way of getting the round back.

Although the 54 lag-out was a server problem rather than map-specific.

Funny we were talking about Moon being glitchy, had a game with a couple of randoms yesterday. We went down to NML, somehow they both went down on the telepad while I was PaPing. I took the horde and ran up onto the telepad without being hit, they were both on the teleporter so I jumped on and we started teleporting. Then one hellhound comes and hits me once, and I go down even though I had Juggernog :?

It was me and a friend (private match) the day after ascension came out on Ps3. We got to round 59 (highest at the time) and I went to go to the restroom... I come back, and I pick up my controller... I say hey, ready for 60?

-Lag out-

FFFUUUUUU

It took us around 6 STRAIGHT hours.

Let's just say I went to bed.