Why do I go down so easy with JUGS??!!!!

mlindy92

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 ideas:

a) Two hits at the same time from two different zombies sound often like only one hit.

B) A double swipe can look like only one hit, because the hit indicator highlights only one direction.

c) Although no more hit indicators are shown, you can still be not a 100% regenerated. Especially in games with a high ping. The next hit can then give you still a instant red screen.

d) You can hurt yourself with an explosive gun. Within a close range battle, you won't notice the hit indicators from the raygun anymore, because they most likely appear at the same directions, that are already highlighted due to the zombie hits.

As Tom said, delays due to lag can play a huge part in this. I was playing a game the other day, the delays were pretty bad, I was knifing and getting my kill about half a second later. I was running around NML with no Jugg of course, and I would go down before I even saw myself getting hit :lol: