PS3 Playdate Schedule - Sep 1

Ehjookayted

As my first proper play I really enjoted it, though I do have to admit the others did amzingly well walking me through what to do, Jolteon inperticular. He led me through the map every time I needed somthink and showed me where my favoorite guns were. this means that although he went down alot I think it may have been my falt alot of the time. It was great and I hope to be able to play with shuch great players again soon :D

-Flareon

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been playing with MrRoflWaffles, SilentCrisis and darkjolteon. We had a lovely game on Kino der Toten, camping the MP40 room. Connection issues forced us all down at 23, but we probably were going to die close to 25 anyway.

Sadly we lost darkjolteon (he had to go), so does anyone want to jump in? We need one more.

Yesterday I had probably the most fun I've ever had in a co-op zombie game.

Was playing with Eye and Milo on Moon. We did the easter egg and then at round 18 started camping in the PM63 room in tunnel 11. We got a lot of trouble from the Astronaut and we split the hacker so we could hack all the drops. It was absolute chaos. We hacked the PM63 for ammo on the cheap and it was pretty much non stop firing until we eventually died at round 34 due to being really unlucky as we just happened to all go down pretty much at the same time.

We all did great though, Milo has about 20-ish downs and considering he was lagging most of the game that was awesome. Eye had around 14 I think which was also great considering he was on a 3 bar all game, and I had about 11 or 12 downs I think and I was the white player, although I'm not sure how much of a difference that makes.

So yeah, awesome playdate. Had several great games and I'm looking foward to the next one! :D

Mike played absolutely out of his mind. The white player is the foremost recipient of the zombies' attention, and the fact that he was able to down the least reflects an absolutely stellar gameplay. Not only that, he also killed 800 more zombies than Milo and me, while raking in 100K more points than I. He truly was the MVP.

[tab][/tab]I won't make excuses for my play. I promise to play better the next time we attempt this challenge, and mark my words when I say that we will attempt this challenge again. The intensity of it was unparalleled and truly has reinvigorated my passion for zombies. Think I'm kidding? Try out the challenge for yourself.

Ehj~

Had some call of the dead fun with Jay and his buddy King_sam. Jay had to leave around 27, and I could hear him being distracted a bit which resulted in few downs but overall great game by him. See, I told you are going to do better than you think Jay. Now your co-op score is close to 30. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Aug 11? I would do my best to make it.

Slush turtle? I just did a challenge with you the other day with way. I forgot to say good game. I was a bit distracted because I was late for my dog's feeding/training so wife was mad. Totally worth it though!

Looking forward to next play date/challenge.

EDIT: Anyone interested in doing challenges tonight 11:00 EST with me and way?

I have yet to complete the survival of the fittest challenge, or the MP40 on Der Riese. Or whatever way decides to do. Any game with him is mighty epic.

Hello guys, way2g00 here. I'm going start a little something of every day playdate here. This is what I have in mind.

As some of you know I am busy weekdays and I only have few hours to play BLOPS between 6-11pm. I am willing to spend time with whoever has replied to this thread. Make sure you tell me exactly what time you are available and your psn id so I can add you. Game is on if I get 2 or more players. Game status will be posted next day and MVP will receive brains :P . I hope to keep community active like this. Game will be [LIVE] on http://twitch.tv/mwa2012 and good content will be uploaded to youtube channel. I am also willing to start a Gameplay of the month section where we can vote the best video of the month :) .

Hope to see you guys here. Happy slaying.

Note:This is for ps3 only. If there is suitable interest for xbox let me know so I can start something similar to this in that thread or some one else will.

-way2g00

Hello guys, way2g00 here. I'm going start a little something of every day playdate here. This is what I have in mind.

As some of you know I am busy weekdays and I only have few hours to play BLOPS between 6-11pm. I am willing to spend time with whoever has replied to this thread. Make sure you tell me exactly what time you are available and your psn id so I can add you. Game is on if I get 2 or more players. Game status will be posted next day and MVP will receive brains :P . I hope to keep community active like this. Game will be [LIVE] on http://twitch.tv/mwa2012 and good content will be uploaded to youtube channel. I am also willing to start a Gameplay of the month section where we can vote the best video of the month :) .

Hope to see you guys here. Happy slaying.

Note:This is for ps3 only. If there is suitable interest for xbox let me know so I can start something similar to this in that thread or some one else will.

-way2g00

I am down for this. Let me know when you need one more, way. I'll be giving brains, too. I'll also post my availability, because I'm focusing on some NML right now. I hope I'm on to something big here. :)

Right now when I look for team mates I like to add them on skype and then we can talk on there and then get into the game.

But besides that, I would be up for this sometime.

That's a great idea. Skype is great for communication and to keep in touch. I guess i need to add that to my signature instead of psn :lol:

Right now when I look for team mates I like to add them on skype and then we can talk on there and then get into the game.

That's a great idea. Skype is great for communication and to keep in touch. I guess i need to add that to my signature instead of psn :lol:

I think we should just add a bunch of people for each console in a skype call and just type then and there and see who wants to play, not have to wait for a response on CoDz where they might not see it.

I think we should just add a bunch of people for each console in a skype call and just type then and there and see who wants to play, not have to wait for a response on CoDz where they might not see it.

Yep. I'll create a group now and I'll start inviting people over. You can do the same.

I like the idea of a PS3 Skype group. Perhaps this could become a forum wide thing? That way it will be much easier to find games and we all have a quick fire way of communicating with each other. I really like the potential behind these ideas guys ;)

Feel free to add myself to the Skype group. Skype name is darkjolteon23

-Jolteon