PS3 Playdate Schedule - Sep 1

Ehjookayted

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, well 2v2 sounds really good. Jay, I can play with you Sunday mornings, if you'd like. Just let me know the time and I'll try.

2v2 would be fair game for everyone, just no map-specific wonder weapon guns and no Flopper. Basically, everyone needs to keep their teammates alive and try to down the other crew. By round 25, the team with the most points wins. Points are earned by clutching a round for your team. 2 points if you both survive, maybe?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After watching chopper's last man standing I thought it seemed fun. Regular zombies are starting to get boring. Memorial day is around the corner, anyone interested in going for 4 player challenges on monday? Or organized games?

P.S. I have been saying my GMT is +4, it is actually -4, with daylight savings. +4 would be somewhere in Russia. I live in Pennsylvania, USA.

Okay so here's an idea. Do a 4 team tournament of 8-16 players, engaged in a game of survival of the fittest. We'll have to work out the kinks, but we need at least some interest.

Way, I'm on my phone, so can you post your thread into this post? AKA edit it for me? Anyway, see the rules for survival of the fittest.

But I was thinking that we'd each play 2 games to 30. With four teams we can have a mini tournament. The maps will be predetermined and the seeding arranged based on your guys' votes. We will have a draft of players. There will be four captains. These captains will be:

Ehjookayted

way2g00

Phxntxm

ChopperNator

After we set a date and get your interest, we'll have a draft and arrange seeding. How's that sound?

------

Roger.

Here are the rules for SOTF tournament:

Rules:

1. You are awarded 100 points only if you complete 30 rounds with 4 players.

2. You lose 1 points for each down.

Excluded Maps: Moon, Dead Ops

click here for more info

over and out.

-----

I'm definately up for this :D

Would love to finally have the chance to play with you man, so I'd like to officially apply for Team Eye SIR!!!

That is if you will have me of course :) I'm happy to play with anyone of course, I've just been trying to get a game with you for ages :lol:

-Jolteon

Sounds good Jolteon; I'll keep that in mind. :)

For time purposes, Chopper may have to draft you, but don't worry, since I have a feeling he'll be the number 1 seed. :D

Okay, so as far as seeding goes. It will be seeded according to who has the most kills on NML out of the 4 captains (on this day, May 23rd, 2012).

Thanks for the help, Way.

Also, I think I'll make an executive decision. Here are the maps to be played for the seeds.

1 Seed (Chopper): Kino Der Toten

2 Seed (Phxntxm): Der Riese

3 Seed (Ehjookayted): Call of the Dead

4 Seed (way2g00): Five

In the draft, the number 4 seed will pick first each and every round; then it'll count down backwards. The number 1 seed has the easiest map to play, but 4 has the opportunity to get the best supporting cast. Ideally, the captains should host. I think we're all capable of that.

You have 4 hours to get to round 30 with 4 players. Normally it should take only 2.5, but we will leave room for you guys to restart if there are stupid downs before an acceptable round (10-12). Remember to take screenshots of the end game leaderboards. In this case, everyone can record except for me, so ideally, someone with some recording capabilities should be on my team. If not, that's fine as well.

Finally, the matchups are 1 vs. 4 and 2 vs. 3. The winners will play in the championship for brains (an amount to be determined), and the losers will each play a consolation game on Verruckt. :)

The championship game will be held on: Ascension.