PS3 Playdate Schedule - Sep 1

Ehjookayted

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't made a post in a while. How have things been on the site? Seen alot of arguments in another thread pertaining to the future of the site. I see Triix has changed his username. How you been dude? Its been a long time :)

I left the site cos of various reasons. If anyone is interested I don't mind posting why.

Twitter is where I live now really and I've made some really good friends through here like Waffles, Strwrsbob, LiamFTWinter; especially Tac, Covy, Mikeh12, MohawkLogan, Johnson (aka LemonLiam). I like to stay in contact with these guys outside of CoDz.

If people want to know what i've been up to, I recently started University working on a Video Games Design course, love it! Also been working and launched a new site which is in my profile, (I wont link here to avoid spam).

So I was reading up, looks like people are looking for a PS3 playdate. I haven't play a CoD game for like half a year now, but thinking of doing a special occasion playdate with some members of the site.

Anyone interested?

Haven't made a post in a while. How have things been on the site? Seen alot of arguments in another thread pertaining to the future of the site. I see Triix has changed his username. How you been dude? Its been a long time :)

I left the site cos of various reasons. If anyone is interested I don't mind posting why.

Twitter is where I live now really and I've made some really good friends through here like Waffles, Strwrsbob, LiamFTWinter; especially Tac, Covy, Mikeh12, MohawkLogan, Johnson (aka LemonLiam). I like to stay in contact with these guys outside of CoDz.

If people want to know what i've been up to, I recently started University working on a Video Games Design course, love it! Also been working and launched a new site which is in my profile, (I wont link here to avoid spam).

So I was reading up, looks like people are looking for a PS3 playdate. I haven't play a CoD game for like half a year now, but thinking of doing a special occasion playdate with some members of the site.

Anyone interested?

WOLFY!

Been a LONG time!

:)

Anyone interested?

Wolfy! I haven't seen you in foreveeeer!

Anyone interested?

Wolfy! 8-) I guess you're my boss..? I'm definitely down for a playdate if you'll have me. Good to see you posting again. Sorry about all the arguing. Things around here have been strange lately. We'll fight through though!

*looks at waffle's sig* O.O OMG, BAHSDJSKDBFS, I threw up on my dog :roll:

Any ways, can't wait to see you all in the playdate :) and can't wait for the MW3 one, I have it but mostly play it on my other account :oops: and my elite stuff is in that one, just a few more days

I am also wondering, is this going to be like some competition? like which team get's most kills over all, and least downs, or most revives? :) would be kool if we did that

Regards Yellow-card8

We're going to be meeting at the assigned time of 6GMT, Australia can meet earlier. Way, would you mind hosting the multiplayer lobby? Everyone needs to friend either me at EyeCntSpel or Way at way2g00. After that, we'll divide up and then play some zombies!

Sweet, I can actually play then :D