PS3 Playdate Schedule - Sep 1

Ehjookayted

ccm404e or jolteon, would you mind hosting?

Errr, after the disaster of last playdate regarding my connection, I would suggest not me... But I play with my brother a lot (he's in England, just 100 or so km away) as host and never have problems... I think my internet just derped that day, but just as a precaution I'll let ccm host if he wants.

-Jolteon

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT, Something cool. I have a PVR, so I can record it and cut down a little video and upload it to the CoDZ Youtube! :P

Sounds like fun, now I am not the only one that can post videos of CoDz team games. I know Phxntxm has one, he can probably move to a different team if he wants so we can have at least one person in each team to record. Just an idea. What do you think pxntxm? Who else has a capture card?

BUT, Something cool. I have a PVR, so I can record it and cut down a little video and upload it to the CoDZ Youtube! :P

Sounds like fun, now I am not the only one that can post videos of CoDz team games. I know Phxntxm has one, he can probably move to a different team if he wants so we can have at least one person in each team to record. Just an idea. What do you think pxntxm? Who else has a capture card?

makes perfect sense to me

Eye, we should just probably do the same as Covert stated for xbox playdates. It is really easy to just meetup at a certain time in a multiplayer lobby created by 2 leaders and then create separate groups. This should work fine unless you really wanna organize groups for competitions. What do you guys say? Meet up at 1 pm CST each playdate is simple enough to remember.

Thanks to way and Covert for their input. We are going to restructure the way these are done. Everyone will meet at 6 GMT in a multiplayer lobby (one multiplayer private match lobby supports up to 18 people). GMT is the time zone we will communicate in because it is the international time; therefore, use this time chart to help you sort out the time.

We will still keep the teams if people are absent or the time doesn't match up exactly. This way, we have two options of getting everyone to play with each other. After each game or two games, we can meet back up or split into the teams for a little bit of fun.

Just letting you guys know, I won't be on for the next playdate around mid-day but should be able to get a bunch of games with you guys!

Thanks to way and Covert for their input. We are going to restructure the way these are done. Everyone will meet at 6 GMT in a multiplayer lobby (one multiplayer private match lobby supports up to 18 people). GMT is the time zone we will communicate in because it is the international time; therefore, use this time chart to help you sort out the time.

We will still keep the teams if people are absent or the time doesn't match up exactly. This way, we have two options of getting everyone to play with each other. After each game or two games, we can meet back up or split into the teams for a little bit of fun.

Just letting you guys know, I won't be on for the next playdate around mid-day but should be able to get a bunch of games with you guys!

Plus, it's not like we can only play Zombies together. If everyone agrees we can play a few private matches first too! :)

Plus, it's not like we can only play Zombies together. If everyone agrees we can play a few private matches first too! :)

Jake, u mean multiplayer? That works as well.

Glad to see we are all on board here. I'll talk to way about doing some fun stuff in the private match multiplayer lobby while we wait for the others. Hopefully that's okay with everyone!

First of all, I am going to pose a personal challenge to all of you. If a team can of 4 can get to round 30+ on Nacht der Untoten on a playdate day (with some kind of proof), then they will all receive brains from me. If anyone would like to commit to this (as well as committing to giving the reward), then so be it! This is just a cool, fun little thing on the side; it's completely optional.

I guess I'll join now haha :D

Rissole25|PSN:Rissole25|Availability: Depends. GMT+10, EST|Maps: All

I can ask ledemerald and SCAR (they go on CoDz occasionally) to join in. I guess we can start the Aussie team if they join.

Oh and some suggestions for playdates!

March 17th: The date that Call of the Dead took place. You must play Call of the Dead

September 18th/19th?: The date that Verruckt took place. You must play Verruckt.

I just posted this in the Xbox thread so I thought I'd post it here too. :)

I have a suggestion. I think we should have an Easter playdate. (not on Easter Day though) There could be challenges to see who can complete the Easter eggs the fastest or something like that.

Ha ha ha

I'm loving this idea acually, meaby I could finally get shangri-la and the full moon EE done

Yeah it would also be a good opportunity for some people to pick up their achievements!

I do too. On MW3 days, we could play different things based on the amount of people.

6 or less = Any playlist

7 to 9 = Ground War

10 or more = Private Matches only

I really enjoy this idea. But there will definatley be Private matches. Later after the main thing is done we could go pub stompin and rank up a lot. Looks like this should be a good turn out, also get your friends to come out and join us! I will still be talking to get the EXACT details organized.