PS3 Playdate Schedule - Sep 1

Ehjookayted

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hey, better safe than sorry right? I am personally not sure if the title still needs to exist, but I do not think the site is balanced in terms of consoles yet. The 115 xbox thread had more responses than the PS3 one did by a decent amount. However none of the actual "xbox ambassadors" (admins I believe) have been trying to make gaming sessions! Wonder what they ARE doing... :? ?

EDIT* I think I should probably stop posting off topic things in this thread :lol:

I will try to stop now.

Well hey, better safe than sorry right? I am personally not sure if the title still needs to exist, but I do not think the site is balanced in terms of consoles yet. The 115 xbox thread had more responses than the PS3 one did by a decent amount. However none of the actual "xbox ambassadors" (admins I believe) have been trying to make gaming sessions! Wonder what they ARE doing... :? ?

They actually are... 8-)

Also, AlphaSnake is a PS3 user. He has represented us well, undoubtedly.

Basically. Faust is technically an Xbox Ambassador as well. Covert is planning something, maybe he can shed some light on this... :geek:

Also, the reason for new PS3 Ambassadors is this:

Undeadwolfy, is also a legendary member of this site, but sadly, has moved on to his own site, so he hasn't come on for a really long time.

Shoreyo, is a great member as well, and is fairly active, but does live in the UK, as well as travels a lot (so I've heard). Wolfy is also a UK resident, so there are now two US Ambassadors, and both of us are on the forums a lot, so it works out great.

I hope I got that down pretty well.

Yea, I am friends with both of them on PS3, Shoreyo still owes me a game of zombies (RAGE) Lol I actually really dont care. As for wolfy he seems to have gone a different way, but is still respected in my view. Maybe, just maybe they will BOTH show up at the playdate!

Yea, I am friends with both of them on PS3, Shoreyo still owes me a game of zombies (RAGE) Lol I actually really dont care. As for wolfy he seems to have gone a different way, but is still respected in my view. Maybe, just maybe they will BOTH show up at the playdate!

Maybe. We can count on Shoreyo to pop his head in at some point on the site, so maybe he'll see this. If we can get a solid 30 to play in this, then I feel that we will have truly made a difference.

Maybe. We can count on Shoreyo to pop his head in at some point on the site, so maybe he'll see this. If we can get a solid 30 to play in this, then I feel that we will have truly made a difference.

And that's all that matters.

As long as we have fun, it's good.

(Who knows, I might have a prize in store for the team that wins....)

;)

Sorry guys, I've been super busy with an insane amount of school work along with work for the site and managing a life at the same time. I do have a playdate in the works for the 360 guys but I have yet to hear back from my contact about that, so we'll see how that goes. Anyway, Ehj, if you don't mind me using the same schedule and layout to organize future 360 playdates, I would appreciate it.

Yeah Covert! Feel free to use the format and schedule. This is technically your format though... since you created the BBCodes and all... ;) Also, I'm honored you think the format is good enough for you to use!

I mean, life is probably going to get in the way of some of my participation as well. As long as we have a solid turn out every time, I have no issue with that!

Update:

I am available between 4-10 GMT weekdays and all day on weekends :)

Looks like me and you are set for the playdate. Similar times, similar location, similar awesomeness... Team UK is gonna be the best!

-Jolteon

Not heard anything from Rissole so I'll probably play with you guys. I'm from London anyone so very happy to represent team GMT.

For the 28th if you can play at 4pm that would be really cool for me. It's 11pm here which is my zombie killing time anyway :)

One thing I don't really understand is how the teams compete against each other. TBH I thought this was just a bit of fun but friendly competition never hurt anyone. It's just I don't see how they can compete?

Who is our leader btw?

Good point Chopper. You're the leader, didn't I tell you that? I thought I told you that. The first playdate will be for fun, but as we grow more accustomed to the dates and the way each playdate works, we can then add optional challenges and fun competitions. If you're cool with being the leader, then I'll update it as such. ccm404e or jolteon, would you mind hosting?

Sorry guys, I've been super busy with an insane amount of school work along with work for the site and managing a life at the same time. I do have a playdate in the works for the 360 guys but I have yet to hear back from my contact about that, so we'll see how that goes. Anyway, Ehj, if you don't mind me using the same schedule and layout to organize future 360 playdates, I would appreciate it.

Hey, Covert.

Good to hear from you.

How ya been?