PS3 Playdate Schedule - Sep 1

Ehjookayted

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yellow-card8 | PSN: Yellow-card935 | Availibilty: Sometimes in weekdays and mostly in weekends, Pacific time | Team: Yellow have to stick with my color :P

Regards Yellow-card8

Yellow's over Yellow card unless Dark Jolteon is shifted to Green for GMT.

Instead of having people switch teams we could just start team Greenish Yellow. :lol:

Hmmmm... I see your point... Well maybe I can just float around, joining whatever team is missing a player? That way if your team is down a man I can come in and help keep a full team. I honestly don't mind doing that if that makes things easier.

I'll just be team SUPER AWESOME SUBSTITUTE PEOPLE!

-Jolteon

Yellow-card8 | PSN: Yellow-card935 | Availibilty: Sometimes in weekdays and mostly in weekends, Pacific time | Team: Yellow have to stick with my color :P

Regards Yellow-card8

Yellow's over Yellow card unless Dark Jolteon is shifted to Green for GMT.

Instead of having people switch teams we could just start team Greenish Yellow. :lol:

Hai Jake! Been a long time! ^_^

Since I am the host for the Red team I will go ahead and add all you. I really hope these all turn out great! I should be avaliable for most of these (Except probably the Feb. 25th one). Im excited to meet new people and have a good time! See you all there! (Except XBOX users :lol:)

Did some major reorganization. Looks like we may have a really good chance to get ChopperNator into some games. By the way guys, I hope it's okay that I lumped together the GMT guys as well as made a separate team for Corry, since his availability times seemed to be the latest.

Let me know what you think. 8-)

Did some major reorganization. Looks like we may have a really good chance to get ChopperNator into some games. By the way guys, I hope it's okay that I lumped together the GMT guys as well as made a separate team for Corry, since his availability times seemed to be the latest.

Let me know what you think. 8-)

Well, it works I guess.

I will definitely do the 28th Jan :)

ChopperNator | PSN: Chopper-Nator | Availibilty: Hmmm I'm GMT+7. Will fit into my parties time preference | Maps: All

Prefer an Australasian lobby if there are enough players. I can play with either GMT or EST players and be very happy on a 1 bar. I suggest I'm not host :D

Eye - just put me in whatever team works best, maybe if Rissole and Ledermald signup I can go with them. I forgot the other Australian players in here!

Alright, so we can now make a fair few teams. Yellow-card, you can be the team leader of blue. Your time and corry's works out really well. This means that we'll have to rearrange things up a bit. I'll PM Rissole to see if he wants to play with Chopper, since that would give him the best connection. If Rissole can't play then Chopper would have to be on the Red team, since DJDerp is on the east coast and has really good connection.

I'll post again when I update the original post.

Decided to help with this by creating more... User-Friendly teams.

Red (EST):

Ehjookayted (Team Leader) | PSN: EyeCntSpel | Availability: 4PM - 10PM EST (Weekends) | Maps: All

DJDerp (Host) | PSN: DJDerp | Availability: 4PM - 10PM EST (Weekends) | Maps: All

TheOnlyShapeshifter | PSN: GLaDOSIsALive | Availability: 4PM - 10PM EST | Maps: All

cmccorry_33 | PSN: cmccorry_33 | availability 7PM-1AM EST (Weekends) | Maps: All

Yellow (CST):

way2g00 (Team Leader & Host) | PSN: way2g00 | Availability: 1pm - 6pm CST | Maps: All

Phxntxm | PSN: Phxntxm | Availability: 6PM - Whenever CST (sans Mon, Fri, Sat) | Maps: All

Zombieofthedead | PSN: Heavy-D0305 | Availability: 4PM - 10PM CST (Sun-Thurs); 12PM - 12AM | Maps: All

gabbehhh | PSN: gabbehhh | Availability: 5PM - 11PM CST | Maps: All

Green (GMT):

darkjolteon | PSN: klacey23 | Availibilty: Weekends All Day, Weekdays 6PM-11PM GMT | Maps: All

ccm404e | PSN: Retro-Gamer-S | Availability: (?) GMT | Maps: All

ChopperNator | PSN: Chopper-Nator | Availibilty: GMT. Will fit into my parties time preference | Maps: All

Blue: (PST):

yellow-card8 | PSN: Yellow-card935 | Availibilty: Sometimes on weekdays and mostly on weekends, PST | Maps: All

TheDrizzle-0 |PSN: TheDrizzle-0|Availiabilty: 7pm-10pm or later PST (weekends)|Maps: All(verruckt!!)|Team: any

Why can't there be an Xbox Ambassador! :x then I would not feel like such a poser for wanting to do this stuff for the Xbox! Way to step up to your title Eye. You took the 115 community play idea and expanded on it greatly! I think this is a great idea you have here, and I think only good things can come out of having this community of players we have here, slaying zombies together! It allows us to not only know how we all write and think, but also to see these strategies in action, and plus it offers opportunities for conversation and relaxation that are not already present on the site. I am jealous of you PS3 players.

EDIT* during the time it took me to type that message, I saw 4 new messages posted! This thread is insanely active! It's gonna explode!!!

Alright, so until Chopper gets things organized with Rissole, he will be playing with the GMT crew for now. As far as challenges and stuff go, that's great, and I am up for anything! I've got some things planned out that are optional. A lot of people may not want to play challenges, so whatever ideas you have, they will be optional because some people just like going for high rounds with a solid crew of four.

Thank you MegaAfroMan for your kind words. Thanks again to everyone out there who's going to participate in this.

One last thing, everyone please add me on PSN at EyeCntSpel, so I can create a PS3 chatroom with all of you in it, therefore we can all chat in between games.

Why can't there be an Xbox Ambassador! :x then I would not feel like such a poser for wanting to do this stuff for the Xbox! Way to step up to your title Eye. You took the 115 community play idea and expanded on it greatly! I think this is a great idea you have here, and I think only good things can come out of having this community of players we have here, slaying zombies together! It allows us to not only know how we all write and think, but also to see these strategies in action, and plus it offers opportunities for conversation and relaxation that are not already present on the site. I am jealous of you PS3 players.

EDIT* during the time it took me to type that message, I saw 4 new messages posted! This thread is insanely active! It's gonna explode!!!

PS3 Ambassadors are here because when we started doing playdates, we were a highly xbox focused site, and ps3 didn't have too many people, we needed people to set up those playdates, basically the whole team (mods, admin) were xbox, we didn't have a problem with xbox playdates.