Cory Redgrift

For those interested in the music production of the easter egg songs, Corey Redgrift does the piano parts for Lullaby of a Deadman, Damned and Pareidolia.

Damned piano piece

KPCExnTVNF8

Pareidolia piano piece

pyYlJglEZYQ

Lullaby of a Deadman (with the piano. Official version doesn't have it)

rDtDKuOGE40

He'll be posting the LoaD piano piece soon, tutorials I believe and more. I even asked him about why the piano wasn't in the official version of LoaD, and here is what he said.

The reason the piano tracks don't occur in the released version of the song is that they were taken out. It was decided by management that the piano part should not be in the song for the released version. However, Kevin and I both really liked what the piano added to the piece so he did release a differing version that does have piano on it but this is not the official "released" version.

Also Kevin Sherwood had this to say about Corey in the Damned video.

This is played by Corey Redgrift who I often task with doing piano parts for the zombies songs. You've heard him playing the piano parts in Lullaby for a Deadman and Pareidolia. If you guys like the vid go sub his channel and request that he do more. He is probably going to do some technique and theory tutorial vids for the zombies songs too if I can convince him too.

So if you wanted to learn the musical easter eggs on piano? Now's your chance. He said he might do 115 in the future, so be on the look out.

Here's his channel

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic