Next map ideas....

Der atzi

Oh yeah, almost forgot to mention

In Versallies, the Monkey Bomb when PaPed becomes the Gorilla Bomb, gaining a larger attraction radius and stronger exploshian, along with 2 more bombs, the QED becomes the Mysticfyer, increase in ammo to 5 and the user has a doubled chance of getting something good.

The Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ has a normal PAP camo and can kill up to 20 zombies in this map. while not shocking Jugg away like in BO Der Reise.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Versallies, the Monkey Bomb when PaPed becomes the Gorilla Bomb, gaining a larger attraction radius and stronger exploshian, along with 2 more bombs, the QED becomes the Mysticfyer, increase in ammo to 5 and the user has a doubled chance of getting something good.

The Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ has a normal PAP camo and can kill up to 20 zombies in this map. while not shocking Jugg away like in BO Der Reise.

Ok the ww dg-3 jz can only be in der reise and possibly the last map trayarch will ever make...... That's what makes der reise special! It was the first "last" game, it has sentimental value, Mabie another ww like eh... Blistic disk, it's like holistic knifes but they are sometimes explosive and are much wider....

I REALLY hope the wunderwaffe doesnt come back in the future maps unless unpaped it kills 10 and paped it kills all 24 and doesnt take away jugg. What I think would be really awesome though would be a dual wield weapon like the zap gun that you can put together like the wave gun. But it would look awesome kind of like two mini wunderwaffes and the shot could chain to 3 zombies unpaped and 5 when paped but has kind of low ammo. When put together it has as much ammo as the v-r11 bbut chains like the wunderwaffe to kill all 24 but looks really cool while doing it. unpaped it would be called wunderwaffe dg 4 and paped it would be called the wunderwaffe dg 5 then something to make it sound cooler after the 5.

Ok the ww dg-3 jz can only be in der reise and possibly the last map trayarch will ever make...... That's what makes der reise special! It was the first "last" game, it has sentimental value, Mabie another ww like eh... Blistic disk, it's like holistic knifes but they are sometimes explosive and are much wider....

Well I have the Wunderwaffle in this map out of the mystery box, so it obviously can be PaPed, and needs to be to do "Maxis's Master Plan" EE

Through you do make a good point about it likely not appearing again except as part of a EE, I mean it's the WUNDER WAFFLE. but my idea has it in the map.

I do have alot of other ideas. through im not sure how a PaPed Gersh or Pop Dolls (In maps after Versallies, which im thinking about coming up with) could be better except more ammo and better damage. yeah.

the last map ever should be in Aethier for sure.

I want more wall weapons. In BO, it's tiring to see the same stuff over and over, in generally the same sequence...

I'm thinking....

Famas

HS10

CZ75

AK-47 (add)

and maybe G11 would be good as wall weapons

All wall weapons need more ammo, too. The M16, ecspecially. I want 10 clips for that thing. SMGs should also have 10, instead of 8(?).

You REALY like Chernobyl don't you....

Ok I was thinking after the whole Harrp thing the crew makes their way to Egypt where they hold off near and inside a temple, which happens to contain mummy's. Maxis will learn more about the voices, and as a zombie boss we could fight a vrill pharaoh! And instead of power there's ancient hieroglyphic science-magic stuff we have to turn on...and the wunder weapon would be the crook and flail, and ofcorse they fire 10 lasers and 20 lasers paped as well work as a blaistics knife....

You REALY like Chernobyl don't you....

Ok I was thinking after the whole Harrp thing the crew makes their way to Egypt where they hold off near and inside a temple, which happens to contain mummy's. Maxis will learn more about the voices, and as a zombie boss we could fight a vrill pharaoh! And instead of power there's ancient hieroglyphic science-magic stuff we have to turn on...and the wunder weapon would be the crook and flail, and ofcorse they fire 10 lasers and 20 lasers paped as well work as a blaistics knife....

I like the idea of keeping Ludvig Maxis around in each zombie map, and I like the Egypt map idea.

It emits a very high pitched sound that only audible from high level of 115 radiation levels (zombies) and the sound destroys their sound and stuns and slowly kills them. Is like hitting them with a flashbang that also shoot an acid into the air, but is just a sound. It shoots like a thunder gun, as in the way it's a large blast just in front. I has 4 pieces, the disk on top that generates the sound, which would be shaped like classic alien crafts but without the cockpit, the body of it, which would be like any other rifle wonder weapon, but it would have parts where you can see inside the gun. The third part would be the sight, which would be an atom with 3 rings going along the top of the gun, getting progressively smaller, one near the shoulder, one just in front of the disk in the middle, and one on the very front. The last part would be the barrel. It'd be semi long, like a sniper, then end in like a funnel to emit the sound all over the place. It'd have charged ammo, where it can run out, but doesn't have to reload, just overheat, like a flame thrower. It'd have a total of 24 charges, and no reload sequence. It's color would be a ghostly white with light blue trim.

! Oh! I have a few!

The Harrp, you may want to draw this on the back of a person.... It's a metallic green-gray and has wunder waffe points on the end of the gun, the barrel of the gun is open exposing bits of microchips and wires and what-not, it's trigger is more of a Handel that you squeeze and it's attached to a flame thrower like backpack used to generate the power, the wunder waffe points act as the sight and the whole thing is the size of a rifle!

Then there's the sam-sickle 1.15 it should look like a crossbow with wunder waffe points and it glows yellow, and has no arrows, it should also look like it has microchips in it and vrill language on the sides!

Thank you, if you do try to do these!

Ok take a death machine, shrink it paint it green-gray and put the electric bolts on the end of the wunder waffe(that keep the shock from coming back at you) and put them on the nozzle, then take the side of the nozzle and make it look like there are microchips and wires inside, then take the gas chamber from the waw flame thrower and make it look science-esqe and attach some wires to the actual devise, the Handel dosnt change.....

The Sam sickle: take a crossbow, remove the arrow and put a shaft that glows like the tubes on "moon" when you open up the pyramid, take some parts off and make it look science-esqe, add an evil yellow glow to it, and some vrill scriptures on the side and you got yourself a samsickle 1.15