More Black Ops after BO2?

PFCSNAFU

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it is mostly because the problem of MW3 site and BF3.Some BF3 fan has purchased before MW3 was released Modernwarfare3.com domain and redirect it to the BF3 page!So any one who was trying to go to MW3 site got redirected to BF3 page.There was a law suit because of this betwen Activision and EA.But the possibility of B.O trilogy is highly probable thing!

If they go to 6 or even 4- I'm not gonna get them because I will probably get sick of Black Ops by the time the third goes by.

i dont think we will c B.O 6 they just made sure they own the domains in a case they want to go all the way up to B.O 6 but it wont happen we can see that with MW3 how people are saying it is same with minimum changes made.

I'm expecting a Black Ops trilogy. They still have many holes in the campaign they can cover. (What happened to Reznov; Is Woods really dead? etc.)

The real question is what IW/Sledgehammer's next project will be. Seems like the Modern Warfare franchise is over. No need to expand it. The campaign's ending was a good close to the franchise.

I'm personally done with Modern Warfare, nothing against it, but since it's the end of Price's and Soap's story I have no reason to get another.

I'll get any CoD that has zombies for as long as it goes on, plus there still are so many questions that I doubt it's the end of Mason, Reznov, Mr. Shades, and the rest. Also, I do better in multiplayer with treyarch games.

Can't wait for the reveal in March/April/May/Whenever.

• 1 month later...

You know what I think? I think they should actually just stop making CoD for a little while or at least extend the releases to bi-yearly. I never have time to get the most out the CoD's I already have because everyone moves over to the next one and I am forced over as well if I wanna play with friends I usually play with.

Is this going to happen? Well as long as the sales increase each year, no.

But I think it would be a lot better if they just spread out the map packs and the release dates because you can make one CoD last forever if they do it right. I STILL play Blops online. And i still haven't gotten where I wish to be prestige-wise.

• 3 weeks later...

I doubt there will be a BO3, as it seems likely that years release will be on the next gen consoles thus I would think it a marketing fail to have its name associated with the past when people will be expecting something grand and fresh for the next generation. I really don't want them to stretch the story/era out that far anyway.

I'm expecting a Black Ops trilogy. They still have many holes in the campaign they can cover. (What happened to Reznov; Is Woods really dead? etc.)

The real question is what IW/Sledgehammer's next project will be. Seems like the Modern Warfare franchise is over. No need to expand it. The campaign's ending was a good close to the franchise.

I think they're done with World War 2 in general.......they have to continue a more futurisitc/modern weapon style game or else they lose cause they have no where else to go but space and WW1. I would love a world war 1 game :D

• 2 weeks later...