PS3 Playdate for 115 Day?

Ehjookayted

So one of our lovely survivors, yellow-card8 is suggesting we celebrate 115 day with some awesome zombie slaying action. I don't know if I'll be able to be on that day, but I love his idea and think that we should organize something. As a new PS3 Ambassador, I can't think of a better way to start off!

So, let me know if you're interested and I'll see if we can coordinate something. Also, way2g00's zombie tournament starts up this weekend as well.

Here's the tournament info (PS3 only)- viewtopic.php?f=13&t=18957

yellow-card8's original idea for 115 day- viewtopic.php?f=53&t=18961

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I have good news and bad news:

Good news is I fixed my internet, well, not fixed, bought an ethernet cable and now it works perfectly :lol:

Bad news is I gotta work so I can't play that much, also, I am in the UK whereas I believe most of if not all of you are from the US, time zones and stuff might make things awkward for me...

Anyways, my PSN is klacey23 (boring, I know) so just add me and I will get on when I can!

-Jolteon

*EDIT* MY headset has been crappy recently aswell D: Everything is going wrond it seems xD I will try it out but if its bad then just tell me and I will turn it off! I do however have Skype so if necessary we can use Sype to communicate!

*EDIT EDIT* I've got the day off work now so the only problems to get round now are time zones and possibly headset issues but maybe not cuz it was fine earlier :D

*EDIT EDIT EDIT* Something has come up so I will probably be on about 7-8pm UK time (I think thats between 1pm and 4pm in the US, depending on where obviously)... Man time zomnes make things awkward xD

I will probably be on in like an hour and a half at about 8pm UK time... Sorry don't know what the time difference is... Will see you all on there! (add me now so I know who is online when I get on)

Oh, and if I'm online when you come on, it's possible I'm on with my friends (they're round my house atm) so just message me and I can tell you whats going on!

See you on the battlefield!

-Jolteon