Earth totally not destroyed

aegisknight

I saw ure reply on the other thread lol but I feel like Modern Poland, Russia, and the Himalayas are compressed enough to be the targets. If they were truly trying to destroy the atmosphere, then they would've seperated them and they didn't.

Next, is what is in that VR11 that brings them back to life just like that? I feel like that could play a strong part in the story.

If 115 is radioactive, the atom will go through its half-life cycle until either it evens out i think or it just disappears.

Think of it this way to clear it up. When you go to the dentists or doctors and they make you put on the lead vest and they leave the room. It's because constant exposure will give you cancer.

115 is radioactive as long as the Zombies' 115 is the same as the Periodic Table's 115

It can reanimate the dead but it also has the POTENTIAL to kill you over time. I also feel like you would need just as much of a source to reanimate as you would to kill. This is proven by the Multitude of 115 rocks lying around.

Wow.... It's almost as if you just completely ignored everything I just said.....

Short version:

3rockets hit one general area

Vr11 has secrets

115 probably has a Half life cycle, but considering its property's, that won't happen for hundreds, if not millions of years....

And there is the possibility that 115 wasn't even in the rockets.... It could have been fueled by plutonium or worse (gasp) element 116...oh nooooooo! Hah Jk.....

There is no cure for 115 because it isn't a sickness, it might not even be truly radio active, it could just be a conduant linking earth to aretur or a posibilty: the real holy grail.... Sent from space by the creatures that used it before us...

And lastly: the periodic table's element 115 is different than the zombie universes element 115, the z.u.(zombie universe)'s 115 may have been mixed with other elements, shaped into workable and non deadly samples, and countless other changes could have been made to the 115 to make it more usefull.

Hahaha family guy quote: your discussing! And your misleading....

But yeah this guy has a compleat point, 115 was used by the real nazi scientist in ww2 (they stopped in fear a zombie outbreak would occur) however that is only hitlers lab rumors, group 935 has completely different plater.... Metaphorically speaking....

Ok I'm just going to clear this up about 115, because this isn't the discussion topic here and some people aren't understanding it.

115, is an element which creates a sort of special energy, which can be used for magnificent inventions like the tele porters, or Dg-2, etc.

But one of it's side effects are re-animation and high exposure, since it's a radioactive substance, can kill a living subject. It's radiation poisoning.

115 does not kill the zombies though, since they are already dead technically.

The weapons that use 115 to kill zombies, aren't using the 115, they are using it as a POWER SOURCE.

The DG-2, using it to create a blast of thousands of volts of electricity, the Wave/Ray Gun, channels it into microwaves, etc.

• 1 month later...

update:

I played with a guy who had a wierd glitch where the earth didn't show up at all. We did the EE, and this is the result. The explosion is clearly not in contact with the earth; it is entirely apart

well thats a glitchwe see chunks of the planet floating away after the explosion. they hit. not all, but much was destroyed.

they are not chunks of the planet, as I postulated before they are red clouds of 115 being dispersed into the atmosphere.

The explosion graphic is entirely separate from the one from Earth.

I would like to see if it is possible to teleport to Earth before the impact and view it from that angle as well

If I recall, I read that people had tried to be on Earth for the impact and basically nothing happens. Furthermore, if you go to Earth again after doing such, it stays in its normal condition.

Also, 115 is almost certainly element 115, Ununpentium, from the periodic table as 115 - Uup is written on one of the Der Riese chalkboards.

they are not chunks of the planet, as I postulated before they are red clouds of 115 being dispersed into the atmosphere.

The explosion graphic is entirely separate from the one from Earth.

I would like to see if it is possible to teleport to Earth before the impact and view it from that angle as well

Those little pieces are not clouds, they are the earth's crust. The earth was hit. It wasn't destroyed, but very damaged. People have gone back to earth when they hit, and it does that flash like when you get EMPed and then it shakes a whole lot.

But it doesn't change color til you go back again, because you're not supposed to be there when it happens and it glitches out.

• 8 years later...
On 1/8/2012 at 3:18 PM, aegisknight said:

I just did the EE again, and I've looked at the earth a lot during this.

The earth isn't destroyed. the rockets didnt hit.

think about it: the worlds' most powerful nuclear bombs don't do that kind of damage, and Maxis has nothing to gain by destroying the world.

Instead, the rockets are filled with 935 mined on the moon, and explode long before impact, dusting the surface. More zombies to control.

Yeah but in the Die Rise intro, it shows that the earth is broken into 4 sections so the rockets must of hit the earth 

• Moderators
On 8/30/2020 at 5:56 AM, Tai Bolding Carrot said:

Yeah but in the Die Rise intro, it shows that the earth is broken into 4 sections so the rockets must of hit the earth 

Yep, Richkiller is right, but welcome to the forums buddy! Good to see you around!

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Tai Bolding Carrot said:

Yeah sorry, I’m a bit retarded lol

Imma give props to you for reading classic posts, my dude! There are a lot of old goodies out here - don’t worry about the date on the post. Many are still totally relevant. Welcome to CODZ, CODZER!

• Brains 1