its me

mundi3

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really Steely? You are being derogatory potentially in 2 different ways...saying that Eye either stole the material or that it has been posted elsewhere.

Firstly, every bit of information in there was written by CODZ members. They all gave permission to place this in the guide, some of the stuff was written specifically for it.

Secondly, I believe almost all of it is original stuff. Some ideas may have come up before, some strats may have been seen elsewhere but you are being overly flippant in your opinion.

However, you can go a week without sleep and breaks are for losers.

I'm going out of my way not to flame you, however your attitude really sucks.

Nothing I dislike more than people giving backhanded compliments, containing some kind of snip at someone. Your post was that, which is why you put a smiley face in.

Back on topic hey Mundi :)

96 pages, 60,000 words, 6 months of my life. Yeah, everyone else has said that stuff before is a very fitting description. Steezy, I've never done anything to you, only given you advice on how to be a productive part of the forums. Sadly, I've only been met with disdain and lack of respect from you. I've put up with it. I don't flame you; I remind you of how one should conduct themselves because I want to help you. You are a very good zombies player and good contribute great things.

Now, the line has been crossed. In insulting this guide, you have insulted almost half this forum, even your own teammates. Hell, Doggy even. He said to use the guide the best we can; you say it's stuff everyone's said, old, useless essentially. I can deal with being insulted; I can hack it, but once my fellow authors, well respected members get thrown into this, I'm sorry, but that's unacceptable.

I'm so sorry Mundi that you had to be greeted like this, but this is just an example of how not to conduct yourself.