New breakthrough in SNN location! [UPDATE]

Your point about the British and India is invalid, entirely different scenario. They were not conquered nor controlled by the British govt., so there fore it's different.

Oh, but they were. Not sure where you're getting your information from, but they had to become independent from the british. Hence, they were controlled.

And whenever a place in history has been conquered, it becomes a part of that country. For example, when Napolean took over a country or territory, it began part of France/the French Empire. Don't believe me? Look up a Napoleanic era map. WW2 Germany grew too on some maps, except many of the modern ones respectively refer to the other countries as 'occupied territories'.

That doesn't mean it was called or referred to as the countries name. Necessarily

And when Manchuria was conquered by Japan in WW2, it was part of Japan/the Japanese Empire.

Look, you have to look at this aspect from a Japanese point of view. They would consider Manchuria theirs, but they wouldn't call it Japan. They hate china, despise it. They would never consider it Japan, just something they own and control.

Why must you continue to deny this?

Because some things have to be addressed.

map of Japan during WW2

map of Japan during WW2

:facepalm:

Map of the Japanese EMPIRE. Keyword there. EMPIRE.

Japan you can clearly see points to the island right there. Did you not even read what I said above? I said that the Japanese wouldn't consider any area but Japan actual Japan! They hated China, they would never consider that Japan. Just a tool to get more resources.

map of Japan during WW2

Japan you can clearly see points to the island right there. Did you not even read what I said above? I said that the Japanese wouldn't consider any area but Japan actual Japan! They hated China, they would never consider that Japan. Just a tool to get more resources.

The Japanese Empire IS Japan. Same thing.

Here is a definition for you too:

Empire: A country that is actively expanding its influence or territory. Examples of empires in history include various Chinese dynasties, the British colonial empire, the pre-Soviet era Russia Empire, and the WW2-era Empire of Japan.

It is a COUNTRY that is expanding its territory. Japan is a COUNTRY. The Japanese Empire is the country JAPAN when it was expanding it's influence and territory.

map of Japan during WW2

The Japanese Empire IS Japan. Same thing.

No, it's not. The japanese empire is what Japan has controlled. It is not japan. Japan is a series of 4 big islands and several smaller ones. Japan wouldn't consider anything else japan, just a part of their empire, because they consider themselves the master race. Wouldn't calling a foreign land that they hate as Japan bring them dishonor?

No, it's not. The japanese empire is what Japan has controlled. It is not japan. Japan is a series of 4 big islands and several smaller ones. Japan wouldn't consider anything else japan, just a part of their empire, because they consider themselves the master race. Wouldn't calling a foreign land that they hate as Japan bring them dishonor?

yeah, it is. Read the edit.

yeah, it is. Read the edit.

Incorrect. The correct definition is a series of countries under the control of a single monarch country. The area is considered Manchuria (or Manchukuo, what the japanese DID call it) to the japanese. They would not call that place japan, because it isn't japan. It's a part of their empire, but it isn't japan.

EDIT: Just read that Manchuria was considered a puppet state. Publicly the Manchurians had control, but really the japanese did. Therefore it wasn't really their country, but they controlled it secretly.

I have given you as much evidence as I care to, the theory as a whole makes more sense than any other. By definition and the way Treyarch describes it, the conquered territory of Manchuria being called Japan makes perfect sense. If you choose to dwell in your own ignorance then be my guest but I will move on.

I have given you as much evidence as I care to, the theory as a whole makes more sense than any other. By definition and the way Treyarch describes it, the conquered territory of Manchuria being called Japan makes perfect sense. If you choose to dwell in your own ignorance then be my guest but I will move on.

It's not ignorance, it's called being stubborn. I've been known for it. But now that I've cooled down a little, it could go either way.

Anyways, I think Treyarch intended it to be actual Japan initially. I don't know that they had any reason to change that, but I'm going to say it's in Japan or very close to it (so basically I'll accept the idea of it being in Manchuria). Not New Guinea, though. I think that's a little far off, and the only evidence for that really is the ambiance.

If it was a conquered area, it would be owned by Japan.If they were directly connected TO Japan, like landwise, then yes you would just redefine your borders. Not sure if you can have Japan, then a seperate piece of land, well then again, you can. Huh. Have we observed possibly the native plants? Or the animals feautred in the map?

Like Matuzz said, we need to think outside the box. What about the maggots? If perhaps only a certain species......huh. Ok I'm no biologist so I'm gonna back out of this.....cause I don't make any sense.

by the way Matuzz, maybe you should edit the title of the whole thread so it is spelled correclty. fter all, it's an important thread :lol:

• Administrators

Well the meteor is a fragment of Tunguska I believe, hence the writing "Tunguska" on the wall and the radio with coordinates. I don't think that the fragment of the meteor would come down to Shi No Numa 25 years after Tunguska.

Well the meteor is a fragment of Tunguska I believe, hence the writing "Tunguska" on the wall and the radio with coordinates. I don't think that the fragment of the meteor would come down to Shi No Numa 25 years after Tunguska.

It could also be just coordinates to Tunguska if they (Nazi's) thought it was similar to the meteorite in Tunguska.

Or as Hellhound said it was part of meteor when it broke into pieces at atmosphere and the largest one came into Tunguska.

@Ehjookayted I guess I forgot them let me check again :D

EDIT:

So far things that point to New Guinea:

The bird

The buildings

Meteorite that fits to our time line

Unit 731 was there

+Japanese fought there

+New Guinea was under the control of Japan

+Lots of Japanese casualties to became zombies.

So did the meteor break unto seperate pieces when entering our atmosphere?

Around 10 kilometers above the earth's surface it randomly just exploded with a blast force similar to that of a Tsar Bomba.

I cant see it mentioned but i thought the Kookaburra could be a joke about recycling assets as it was a bird native to few regions but the sound effect was used in media when any hint of a jungle or tropical enviroment was involved

I doubt this is relevent but New Guinea was in constant boundry and takeover wars pre ww2 although i believe the frontline japanese area was under german admin untill ww1 when australia took over then in ww2 it became a frontline for the japanese

There are still german namings like the Bismarck sea and Bismarck Archipelago

Wasnt part of the waw campaign set in the solomon islands and mp banzai to think of it

I cant see it mentioned but i thought the Kookaburra could be a joke about recycling assets as it was a bird native to few regions but the sound effect was used in media when any hint of a jungle or tropical enviroment was involved

I doubt this is relevent but New Guinea was in constant boundry and takeover wars pre ww2 although i believe the frontline japanese area was under german admin untill ww1 when australia took over then in ww2 it became a frontline for the japanese

There are still german namings like the Bismarck sea and Bismarck Archipelago

Wasnt part of the waw campaign set in the solomon islands and mp banzai to think of it

Yes, The USA did venture into the Solomon Islands.

I'm sorry, but I just have to post this. I read that Germany considered Manchukuo (AKA Manchuria) an independent nation. Obviously they were going along with Japan here. This means that TECHNICALLY Manchuria was not a part of Japan, and killing that theory.

As for New guinea, I'm really just thinking it's a bit too far south if the tunguska blast sent the meteor to SNN. Finding the plant species out would really help.

No it wouldn't..................

But like I said, since the meteor/comet (I don't which it is) exploded above the earth's surface, it's fairly possible that there would be other chunks of 115 across Asia. And for all we know, those sound files could be like uh.......just "fillers" or something. And plus, the Emperor is rich. He can have birds shipped to anywhere... Not disproving anyone's ideas or anything.